SSR Mining / SSRM (NYSE, TSX)

• Hallo

was haltet ihr von SSR Mining, ist sie langsam zu teuer? Die Wachstumsraten scheinen gut zu sein, aber wie sieht es mit der struktur des Unternehmen aus und Länderrisiko.?? Lohnt sich noch der Einstieg? Ist sie besser als first, fortuna oder endeveour silver..?

• wäre schon gut, wenn Du Infos geben würdest.
    Links zum Unternehmen,
    Infos aus verschiedenen Internetseiten usw. usw.

Es wäre schon schön, wenn ein Neuer Minenfaden eröffnet wird, wenn auch entsprechend Infos bereitgestellt werden.

Also zu deine Eröffnungsposting sage ich mal einfach nein, ist nicht besser........einfach so.......
    (Ist nicht böse gemeint, aber ich hoffe Du verstehst, was ich damit sagen will).

• Gefällt mir von der Cash Flow Entwicklung und vom Chart

Analyse
    The Investment Doctor, 22.1.2020
    SSR Mining: Excellent Exposure To Silver And Gold

Auszug
    " Summary

SSR Mining had a good third quarter, but I expect an acceleration of the cash flows in Q4 due to a higher production and metals prices.
    The initial guidance for 2020 looks good, and I'm especially impressed with the expectations for the underground Seabee mine.
    The silver division in Argentina will hardly make any money this year but should be ready for a stellar performance in 2021.
    SSR Mining's low geopolitical risk and strong balance sheet with half a billion in available cash could appeal to slightly more conservative investors that would like to gain exposure to the PM space."

Prognosen

• Die Zahlen sind gut, aber die Reaktion von Mr. Market ist unberechenbar.

Auszug

Annual financial summary
    Revenue for the year ended 2019 increased by 44% compared to the year ended 2018 mainly due to a 14% increase in gold ounces sold and a 10% increase in realized gold price at our Marigold mine and Seabee Gold Operation, as well as a 105% increase in silver ounces sold and a 2% increase in realized silver price at our Puna Operations.
    Income from mine operations for the year ended 2019 of $170.9 million generated a gross margin of 28% compared to a gross margin of 18% for the year ended 2018, primarily due to higher ounces of gold and silver sold and higher average realized prices of gold and silver. Net income for the year ended 2019 was $55.8 million, compared to net loss of $0.0 million for the comparative period 2018.
    Cash generated by operating activities for the year ended 2019 increased to $134.2 million compared to $59.8 million for the year ended 2018. The increase is mainly due to higher ounces sold and higher average realized prices of gold and silver...

• Beteiligungsvereinbarung an Silver Crest bringt Gewinn durch Weiterveräußerung - es wurden Aktien zu 7,50 CDN gekauft und zu 7,65 CDN verkauft:

Meldung

SSR Mining Secures C$0.5 Million Gain From Exercise of SilverCrest Equity Participation Right

Apr 21 2020

Download this Press Release PDF Format (opens in new window)

VANCOUVER, April 21, 2020 /CNW/ - SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) ("SSR Mining") is pleased to announce that it has elected to exercise its equity participation right pursuant to its agreement with SilverCrest Metals Inc. (TSX: SIL) (NYSE American: SILV) ("SilverCrest") dated November 28, 2018 to purchase on a private placement basis 3,597,291 common shares of SilverCrest at the same price per share as the non-brokered private placement announced by SilverCrest on April 13, 2020 (the "Private Placement"). The additional shares will be acquired at a price of C$7.50 per common share for total consideration of approximately C$27.0 million.
    In conjunction with the Private Placement, we have entered into a transaction with a third party to divest of the 3,597,291 SilverCrest common shares to be acquired pursuant to the Private Placement at a price of C$7.65 per common share for a pre-tax gain of approximately C$0.5 million. Following the disposition, we will continue to own 9,000,645 common shares in SilverCrest.
    Closing of the Private Placement is expected to occur on or about April 24, 2020 and is subject to the receipt by SilverCrest of all necessary regulatory approvals.

• Silvercrest wurde von Eric Sprott via SSR gekauft:
    http://silvercrestmetals.com/n…/index.php?content_id=436

Zitat

In conjunction with closing of the SSR Mining placement, SSR Mining has advised SilverCrest that it has entered into a transaction for resale of the common shares with 2176423 Ontario Ltd., a corporation beneficially controlled by Mr. Eric Sprott. For further details on this transaction, please see news release dated April 21, 2020.

• Die Zahlen sind gut, der Kurs fällt nachbörslich auf 18,22 USD (-2,7%).
    Die Kursentwicklung ist nach den Zahlen häufig sehr volatil.

SSR Mining Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
    Auszug

"Revenue in the first quarter of 2020 increased by 30% compared to the first quarter of 2019, mainly due to a higher realized gold price at the Marigold mine and Seabee Gold Operation and higher silver ounces sold at Puna Operations.
    Income from mine operations of $44.8 million in the first quarter of 2020 generated a gross margin of 27% compared to income from mine operations of $30.2 million and a gross margin of 24% in the first quarter of 2019. Relative to the comparative quarter of 2019, income from mine operations was higher at the Marigold mine and Seabee Gold Operation mainly due to 22% and 24% increases in realized gold prices, respectively. In the first quarter of 2020, we generated net income of $24.0 million, an increase of $18.2 million compared to net income of $5.7 million in the first quarter of 2019.
    Cash generated from operating activities in the first quarter of 2020 increased to $58.7 million compared to cash used in operating activities of $0.3 million in the first quarter of 2019. All of our mine operations generated higher revenue in the first quarter of 2020 compared to the first quarter of 2019, driven primarily by higher realized gold prices at the Marigold mine and Seabee Gold Operation and higher silver ounces sold and realized silver price at Puna Operations. Cash generated from operating activities was also significantly higher in the first quarter of 2020 compared to the first quarter of 2019 due to stronger operating results, combined with large non-cash working capital impacts on the first quarter of 2019 as we completed our ramp up at Puna Operations and achieved steady-state operations."

• Bin froh über SSR wieder Alacer's Köpler Mine im Depot zu haben. Alacer ist eine reine Cashmaschine. Ich finde die Kombination super und denke das R. Antal auch der richtige Mann an der Spitze von SSR sein wird. Wenn ich mir die neue SSR anschaue und mit z. B. Centerra vergleiche, dann ist SSR die erste Wahl bei international aufgestellten Minen mit Cashflow im Focus.

• Bußler hat SSR als Hotstock der Woche empfohlen (was immer das auch bedeuten mag...)

https://www.deraktionaer.de/ar…ltes-glueck-20202396.html

"Neuer Chef, altes Glück
    Aus zwei mach eins: Diese beiden Goldproduzenten schließen sich zusammen und es entsteht ein neuer Konzern mit 700.000 Unzen Jahresproduktion und überholt so bekannte Namen wie IamGold oder auch Saracen Mineral. Höchste Zeit, einzusteigen. (S. 10)"

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A