Endeavour Mining Corp./ EDV (TSX)

• Jan 17, 2022

ENDEAVOUR ACHIEVES RECORD ANNUAL DISCOVERIES WITH ADDITION OF 3.0 MOZ OF M&I AND 0.9 MOZ OF INFERRED RESOURCES

HIGHLIGHTS:

• 3.0Moz of M&I resources discovered at a cost of $16/oz, exceeding the 2021 discovery target of 2.5Moz
    • M&I resources for flagship Ity, Houndé and Sabodala-Massawa mines have increased respectively by 26%, 20% and 11%, excluding 2021 mine depletion, while resource updates for other assets are underway
    • M&I resources for the Lafigué deposit, on the Fetekro property, have grown by18% to 2.9Moz and Inferred resources have grown by 309% to 270koz, justifying a larger 4.0Mtpa plant for the DFS rather than the 3.0Mtpa originally contemplated in the PFS
    • Exploration efforts also delineated 0.9Moz of Inferred resources, mainly at the Ity mine, where follow-up drilling is planned for 2022
    • Results mark the successful completion of the previous 5-year discovery target of 10-15Moz of Indicated resources; on track to deliver the next 5-year discovery target of 15-20Moz of Indicated resources

[...]
    viele Tabellen, Abbildungen, Erläuterungen ...

saludos

• Endeavour Announces the Sale of its Non-Core Karma Mine

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/endeavo…ale-of-its-non-core-karma
    Endeavour Mining plc (LSE:EDV, TSX:EDV, OTCQX:EDVMF) (“Endeavour” or the “Group” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has closed the sale of its 90% interest in its non-core Karma mine (the “Agreement”) in Burkina Faso to Néré Mining for a total consideration of up to $25 million plus a 2.5% Net Smelter Return (“NSR”) royalty.

Sébastien de Montessus, President and CEO of Endeavour, commented: “The sale of our non-core Karma mine to Néré Mining is in line with our strategy of actively managing our portfolio to focus management efforts on high margin, long-life and low all-in sustaining cost, core assets.

• Interessanterweise gibt es bei Sarama Resources (SWA) seit etwa drei Stunden einen Trading Halt:

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/iiroc-trading-halt-swa

Sarama exploriert sehr interessante Assets und liegt benachbart zu den von EDV übernommenen ehemaligen Roxgold-Liegenschaften.

Wenn der Verkauf der Karma-Mine vor allem im Zuge einer Effizienzsteigerung durch Gebiets-Konsolidierung gesehen worden sein sollte, wäre die Übernahme von SWA durch EDV folgerichtig.

Vorhin konnte man trotz Trading-Halt über L+S noch ein paar Stücke SWA kaufen.

Ergänzung: Denkbar wäre allerdings auch, dass der Trading-Halt in Verbindung mit dem ebenfalls heute bekannt gegebenen zusätzlichen ASX-Listing steht:

https://ceo.ca/@accesswire/sar…spectus-for-proposed-dual

Allerdings handelt es sich hierbei ausdrücklich um ein "Zweitlisting", d.h. das ASX-Listing wird kein TSX-Delisting beinhalten. Insofern bestünde m.E. keine Notwendigkeit zu einem TSX-Trading-Halt.

• Danke für den Hinweis, würde durchaus Sinn ergeben. Wie viele Explorer derzeit noch günstig Bewertet, mal schauen was da kommt. Vielleicht ja auch nur eine KE.

Ich habe Aktien von Sarama, EDV und Silver Lake welche ebenfalls an Sarama beteiligt sind. Hab mir als kleinen Zock gerade eben noch ein paar Tausen über L+S zusätzlich ins Depot geholt. Wer nicht wagt der nicht gewinnt, früher oder später werden sie ehh übernommen

• wieso geht die Produktion zurück? Die Zahlen gefallen mir sehr gut. Nur das Wachstum ist bei den Minen immer sehr begrenzt bzw sehr fraglich. Der Gewinn liegt bei den Minen wirklich im Einkauf, wenige Minen haben einen schönen Aufwärtstrend wie Tech-Aktien oder große Standartwerte. Sie funktionieren halt anders.
    Ich denke Endeavour sollte eigentlich bei 45-50cad stehen. Das wäre fair bewertet. 557 mil.Gewinn in einem Jahr ist doch beachtlich. Aktienrückkauf als Beimischung halte ich in Ordnung, wenn die Aktie sehr billig ist. Erhöht die zukunftige Div. und erhöht auch den Gewinn pro Anteilschein. Die Perfomance hängt noch hinterher, aber ich fühle mich wohl bei edv.

• Ich denke Endeavour sollte eigentlich bei 45-50cad stehen. Das wäre fair bewertet. 557 mil.Gewinn in einem Jahr ist doch beachtlich. Aktienrückkauf als Beimischung halte ich in Ordnung, wenn die Aktie sehr billig ist. Erhöht die zukunftige Div. und erhöht auch den Gewinn pro Anteilschein. Die Perfomance hängt noch hinterher, aber ich fühle mich wohl bei edv.

EDV hat vor kurzem karma verkauft. Da fehlen ca 100k, letztes Jahr wurde ebenfalls eine kleine Mine veräußert. Es geht Endeavor nicht darum um jeden Preis zu wachsen, sondern große und kostengünstige Minen zu Betreiben und entsprechende Gewinne zu erwirtschaften. Das Unternehmen möchte effizient arbeiten und auch bei niedrigeren Goldpreisen profitabel sein.

• Dividendenmitteilung meines GenoBrokers liegt mir schon vor:

Dividende pro Stück: 0,354648 CAD
    Herkunftsland: Großbritannien und Nordirland
    Art der Dividende: Zwischendividende

Der Gesamtbetrag wird mir ohne Steuerabzug überwiesen. Liegt wahrscheinlich an der GB-ISIN.

"Kämmerer" nennt man den Beigeordneten bzw. Dezernenten, der für den Haushalt einer Stadt oder eines Landkreises zuständig ist.

• seit Tagen sau schwach. Einer der Topwerte, die mit sehr guten Zahlen glänzen. Warum diese extreme Schwäche ist mir nicht klar. 8mrd Marktkap. ist keine Argument, dass man sie nicht übernehmen kann, aber die Schwäche leuchtet mir nicht ein. Auch gute News waren die letzten Tage vorhanden. Was ist da los?!

• Ich denke das hängt damit zusammen, dass ein großer Anteil der Minenkapazität in Burkina Faso liegt. Die politische Lage sieht hier nicht so toll aus. ansonsten gebe ich Dir recht ein absolut toller Wert. B2Gold mit seinem hohen Anteil in Mali ist der ähnliche Fall.

• Gute News zur Erweiterung von Sabodala-Massawa

ENDEAVOUR TO LAUNCH EXPANSION OF SABODALA-MASSAWA;
    DFS CONFIRMS ITS POTENTIAL TO BECOME TOP TIER GOLD MINE

HIGHLIGHTS:

• Robust DFS economics support the expansion of Sabodala-Massawa by supplementing the current 4.2Mtpa CIL plant with a 1.2Mtpa BIOX® plant to process the high-grade refractory ore from the Massawa deposits
    • Expansion is expected to yield incremental production of 1.35Moz at a low AISC of $576/oz over the life of the BIOX®Expansion Project
    • Lifts Sabodala-Massawa to top tier status with an expected average annual production of 373koz per year over the next 5 years at an average AISC of $745/oz
    • Low-capex intensive brownfield expansion given upfront capital requirement of $290m, expected to be self funded by the existing Sabodala-Massawa operation
    • Robust after-tax IRR of 72% and NPV5% of $861m with a quick 1.4-year payback period, as the expansion generates $200m of incremental annual free cash flow during its first 5 years, at $1,700/oz gold
    • Construction will commence in Q2-2022 with first gold pour from the BIOX® plant expected in early 2024
    • Significant upside potential as the DFS does not include the conversion of the previously announced discovery of 709koz of M&I resources
    • Endeavour remains on track to discover its target of 2.3Moz to 2.7Moz of Indicated resources at Sabodala-Massawa over the 2021-2025 period
  • [Blockierte Grafik: https://ml-eu.globenewswire.co…6f/small/image001-png.png]
    Endeavour Reports Strong Q1-2022 Results

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/endeavo…ts-strong-q1-2022-results

OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (for continuing operations)

• Q1-2022 production of 357koz, up +14% over Q1-2021, while AISC remained relatively flat at $848/oz
    • Well positioned to meet FY-2022 guidance of 1,315-1,400koz at an AISC of $880-930/oz
    • Adjusted Net Earnings up $22m over Q1-2021 to $122m; up +2% on a per share basis to $0.49/sh
    • Operating Cash Flow up $96m over Q1-2021 to $299m; up +23% on a per share basis to $1.21/sh
    • Net cash position increased by $90m during the quarter to $167m despite $101m paid in capital returns to shareholders

SHAREHOLDER RETURNS PROGRAMME

• H2-2021 dividend of $70m paid during the quarter, totalling $200m of dividends paid out since early 2021
    • Share buybacks continue to supplement shareholder returns with $31m worth of shares repurchased in Q1-2022, totalling $169m since the buyback programme began in April 2021

ORGANIC GROWTH

• Sabodala-Massawa Expansion Project launched in Q2-2022 and DFS underway for Lafigué greenfield project
    • Continued strong focus on exploration with $18m spent in Q1-2022, out of the annual budget of $80m

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A