K92 Mining / KNT (CVE)

• wenn mich nicht alles täuscht ist ende der woche mal wieder future termin ;)

bg bh

Dies irae | Money is made in the DELTA between PERCEPTION and REALITY

Alle Mitteilungen in diesem Forum sind als
    reine private Meinungsäußerung zu sehen und keinesfalls als
    Tatsachenbehauptung. Hier gilt Artikel 5 GG und besonders Absatz 3
    Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• K92 Mining Inc. Provides Operations and Stage 2 Expansion Update After Lifting of PNG COVID-19 State of Emergency

• Operations have delivered strong performance despite the ongoing COVID-19 State of Emergency (“SOE”) in Papua New Guinea (declared on March 20), with gold equivalent production on track to exceed 1Q 2020. On June 16, the SOE ended, resulting in a further easing of some restrictions.

• The process plant has performed well, with daily throughput of over 700 tonnes achieved on numerous days. As a result, throughput for 2Q is expected to meet or exceed 1Q 2020, despite lower running time associated with the SOE and other production impacts.
    • Stage 2 plant commissioning to double throughput from 200,000 tpa to 400,000 tpa expected to commence in first half 3Q and targeting completion by end 3Q.
    • Twin incline and surface exploration activities have resumed.
    • Movement of personnel has improved significantly, with expatriates arriving onsite after quarantine in early June and open movement of PNG nationals.
    • Stage 3 Preliminary Economic Assessment targeting completion in July.

vollständig unter
    https://stockhouse.com/news/pr…sion-update-after-lifting

bg bh

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• https://stockhouse.com/news/pr…-technical-report-for-the

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- [b]K92 Mining Inc.[/b] (“K92” or the “Company”) (TSXV: KNT; OTCQB: KNTNF) announces that, further to the updated resource estimate for the Kora deposit at the Company’s Kainantu Gold Mine in Papua New Guinea (see May 19, 2020 Press Release: K92 Mining Inc. Reports Significant Resource Increase at High-Grade Kora Deposit), in consideration of the potential delays in obtaining signatories and certificates resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Company will be postponing the filing of the technical report that is required to be filed by July 3, 2020, pursuant to section 4.2(l)(j) (technical report filing) of National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”).

bg bh

• K92 Mining Inc. Achieves Record Gold Equivalent Production of 26,847 Oz From Kainantu Gold Mine in Second Quarter

TSX VENTURE: KNT
    www.k92mining.com
    Mr. John Lewins reports:

• Q2 production achieved a record of 25,762 oz of gold, 531,406 lbs copper and 10,867 oz silver for a total of 26,847 gold equivalent (“AuEq”) oz, a 37% increase from Q2 2019.
    • Record tonnage of 49,311 tonnes treated in Q2 2020, a 30% increase from Q2 2019. Positive grade reconciliation versus resource model, with gold head grade of 17.64 g/t gold and copper at 0.54%.
    • Surface exploration recommenced by end of Q2 following lifting of State of Emergency, with three surface diamond drill rigs again operating on two targets in addition to the three underground diamond drill rigs.
    • Financial position remains strong, balance sheet has strengthened during the COVID-19 pandemic and on June 16, Papua New Guinea lifted the COVID-19 State of Emergency (“SOE”) resulting in a further easing of some restrictions.

During Q2, K92 produced 25,762 ounces of gold, 531,406 pounds of copper and 10,867 ounces of silver, or 26,847 AuEq oz (based on a gold price of US$1,500/oz; silver price of US$17.75/oz; copper price of US$2.70/lb). The quarter also achieved record mill throughput of 49,311 tonnes, despite lower running time associated with the COVID-19 State of Emergency and other production impacts, with multiple daily mill throughput records exceeding 700 tonnes.
    Mining operations in Q2 focused on Kora’s K1 and K2 veins and comprised of development tonnes on the K1 vein on five levels, K1 vein long hole stoping (modified AVOCA method) on the 1205 mRL level, K2 vein development tonnes from the 1170 mRL level and K2 vein long hole stoping (modified AVOCA method) on the 1185 mRL level. Importantly, Q2 marked the first full quarter of long hole stoping, which commenced in March 2020 on the K1 vein. To date, long hole stoping has performed to design and has provided a notable positive impact on operational flexibility. Long hole stoping is planned to increase through 2020.
    The blend of K1 and K2 material provided an average head grade to the process plant for Q2 of 17.64 g/t Au and 0.54% Cu. Gold head grades were above budget and continued to deliver a positive grade reconciliation, while copper grades were also significantly above budget.

vollständig unter
    https://www.juniorminingnetwor…ne-in-second-quarter.html

dazu noch sechs drillrigs turning.... noch gebe ich kein stück in den markt.

bg bh

• @warum, das sehe ich nicht so dramatisch, das was barrick da teilweise gemacht ist ist auch nicht ok. muss man schon genauer hinsehen und dann selbst bewerten. das länderrisiko ist gewiss in anderen ländern nicht besser, die du für dich als "sicher" einstufst.

bg bh

• @warum alles gut, du hast nicht verstanden was ich geschrieben habe [smilie_blume]

bg bh

• https://twitter.com/K92Mining/…/1279864282939715584?s=20

Exploration is ramping up!2 multipowered rigs in transit from Canada to PNG.1 LM110 mobile underground rig in transit from Australia to PNG.The 3 rigs join our 6 rigs currently turning at our high grade, producing & expanding Kainantu Gold Mine

bg bh

• K92 MINING ANNOUNCES LATEST HIGH-GRADE DRILL RESULTS AT KORA

By admin

Posted July 15, 2020

2020, News Releases

• Drill Hole KMDD0181 records multiple intersections including 10.40 m at 24.81 g/t Au, 11 g/t Ag and 0.28% Cu (25.36 g/t AuEq, 4.58 m true width) at the K2 Vein and 2.84 m at 5.36 g/t Au, 628 g/t Ag and 8.39% Cu (25.10 g/t AuEq, 1.68 m true width) at the K3 Vein.
    • Drill Hole KMDD0189 records multiple intersections including 4.26 m at 45.98 g/t Au, 136 g/t Ag and 7.39% Cu (58.58 g/t AuEq, 4.04 m true width) at the K2 Vein. In combination with K1, Kora Link and K2, records a bulk intersection of 24.0 m at 11.31 g/t Au, 26 g/t Ag and 1.40% Cu (13.71 g/t AuEq, 22.8 m true width).
    • Drill Hole KMDD0226 records multiple intersections including 8.80 m at 34.31 g/t Au, 6 g/t Ag and 0.17% Cu (34.63 g/t AuEq, 4.99 m true width) at the K1 Vein.
    • Drill Hole KMDD0222 records multiple intersections including 4.70 m at 26.77 g/t Au, 117 g/t Ag and 2.99% Cu (32.57 g/t AuEq, 4.66 m true width) at the K2 Vein.
    • Drill Hole KMDD0213A records multiple intersections including 6.30 m at 13.59 g/t Au, 47 g/t Ag and 2.41% Cu (17.74 g/t AuEq, 4.39 m true width) at the K2 Vein.
    • Drill Hole KMDD0185 records multiple intersections including 5.88 m at 18.23 g/t Au, 10 g/t Ag and 0.72% Cu (19.42 g/t AuEq, 3.77 m true width) at the K1 Vein.
    • Drill Hole KMDD0218 records multiple intersections including 5.54 m at 15.85 g/t Au, 7 g/t Ag and 0.67% Cu (16.93 g/t AuEq, 3.04 m true width) at Kora Link.

vollständiger read lohnt:
    https://k92mining.com/2020/07/…de-drill-results-at-kora/

bg bh

• Erst seit Dezember 2018 dabei, noch 40 % vom Anfangsbestand. Aber die laufen weiter.

Oh ja, nach unten und nach süden weiter offen bei konstant hohen Graden, das lässt sich aus den Bohrergebnissen ziehen. Das Management geht jenseits der aktuellen Ergebnisse auch weiterhin davon aus, dass Kora nach allen Seiten weiter offen ist.

Wird das tatsächlich ein Tier 1 :hae: , ist das nicht immer deine Rede gewesen, Blue Horseshoe?

Seit gestern ist Anne Giardini mit im Board. Muss man die kennen? Bei den Namedropping-Sachen bin ich nicht so vorne dabei.

Der Kurs steigt gerade und bestätigt den Ausbruch von vorletzter Woche, nach einem leichten Rücksetzer, mit dem nächsten ATH. Das könnte noch etwas weiterlaufen, gleich am Stück, meine ich.

• Bei diesen Bohrergebnissen, was soll da noch gesagt werden.
    K92 macht seinen Weg.
    Bin seit 2017 mit dabei.

...me too, seit 2017, kein Stück verkauft. Seit heute ein ten-bagger. Endlich mal wieder . :D
    Wen‘s interessiert: vergleicht mal das Boden-Triangle von KNT in 2017 mit dem in EURUSD 2001/2002 (Monatschart)

• Wird das tatsächlich ein Tier 1 , ist das nicht immer deine Rede gewesen, Blue Horseshoe?

bin ich überzeugt und ich denke sogar das es deutlich mehr als 5 mio oz werden. das ist ein monster deposit...
    blue lake wird jetzt auch gebohrt.
    ende des quartals 9 drill rigs, ende des jahres 10.
    die bewertung ist immer noch ein witz - gbr vs knt... schon gut das ich mich erstmal bei gbr verabschieded habe und auch meinen nachkauf von knt im crash vom märz reut mich keineswegs.

@bslusarchuk In the last few days, Scotia, Raymond James and now BMO have initiated coverage on K92. It's always interesting to see when these situations reach a tipping point and get adoption in a broad way. We are seeing that now on K92. There has been too much success via the drill bit and via production growth for the mainstream investment community to ignore. As more people do DD on this, more people will see what incredible value it represents. Starting to see the wider interest now.

The complete Technical Report for the Kora Mineral Resource (shown in Table 3) will be prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”) and will be filed on or before July 31, 2020.

• The Independent and Qualified Person responsible for the Mineral Resource Estimate is Simon Tear, P.Geo. of H & S Consultants Pty. Ltd., Sydney, Australia, and the effective date of the estimate is April 2, 2020.
    • Mineral Resources are not Mineral Reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability.
    • Resources were compiled at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 g/t gold cut-off grades.
    • Density (t/m3) is on a per zone basis, K1 and Kora Link: 2.84 t/m3; K2: 2.93 t/m3; Waste: 2.8 t/m3
    • Reported tonnage and grade figures are rounded from raw estimates to reflect the order of accuracy of the estimate.
    • Minor variations may occur during the addition of rounded numbers.
    • Calculations used metric units (metres, tonnes and g/t)
    • Gold equivalents are calculated as AuEq = Au g/t + ((0.923 x Cu%)*1.38)+ ((0.77 x Ag g/t*0.0115). Gold price US$1,400/oz; Silver US$16.05/oz; Copper US$3.05/lb. Metal payabilities and recoveries are incorporated into the AuEq formula. Recoveries of 92.3% for copper and 77% for silver.

bg bh

• ...me too, seit 2017, kein Stück verkauft. Seit heute ein ten-bagger. Endlich mal wieder . :D Wen‘s interessiert: vergleicht mal das Boden-Triangle von KNT in 2017 mit dem in EURUSD 2001/2002 (Monatschart)

Gratuliere woernie zu deinem Einstieg.
    Bin 2017 etwas zu früh eingestiegen, da ging es erst mal bergab, sind jetzt aber auch 500%+.
    Diese Bohrergebnisse sind einfach Top, überall wo gebohrt wird gibt es Treffer.
    Mir kommt es so vor als ob die auf unendlichen Goldadern rumlaufen, dazu noch die großen Gebiete.

• moa update - damit sollten alle streitigkeiten mit landownern endgültig beigelegt sein

A five
    percent equity interest in the K92 Mine in Eastern Highlands will be
    transferred to the Bilimoia Landowners, Associated Landowners and the
    Provincial Government by developer K92 Mining Incorporated.
    This is one of several separate benefit packages apart from the K92 Mine revised Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) concluded on Friday.
    Parties to the K92 Mining Project settled the second review of the project’s MOA on a high note, agreeing in-principle to the various commitments.
    The K92 Mine MoA review discussions in Kokopo, East New Britain included Royalty distribution, Special Support Grants, Infrastructure development, Business Development and Training & Employment, amongst others.
    From these discussions a number of separate benefits packages were announced.
    The include:

1. The transfer of five percent equity interest of the project, to the Bilimoia Landowners, Associated Landowners and Provincial Government, by the developer K92 Mining Inc.
    2. K1 million community projects development funding from K92 Mine Inc,
    3. K100, 000 funding for Kainantu Women In Mining by the Eastern Highlands Provincial Government which was announced by the Governor of the province Hon Peter Numu.
    4. K1 million for tender of the maintenance of the Konkua – Biliomoia road
    5. State commitment to upgrade and seal the Konkua to Bilimoia 2 village.

Following the review the State, K92 Mining Limited and the Provincial Government will conduct consultations with the BLA to discuss the Business Development Plan, Employment and Training Plan and the Future Generation Trust Funds.
    The revised MoA will then go through approvals from various departments on the State’s commitments, followed by legal clearance from the Office of the State Solicitor, and approval by the National Executive Council (NEC).
    Following this the revised MoA will be implemented.
    The parties have acknowledged that the agreement reached in the MoA, and the commitments of the separate benefits packages promote good-will and a harmonious working spirit amongst everyone.
    Meanwhile, the current BLA executives were not present at the MoA review due to a pending court matter. However, representatives from the 10 clans within the Mining Lease 150 were present.
    Pictrure: K92 Mine MoA Review in Kokopo, East New Britain Province. (Credit: Mineral Resources Authority)

http://www.looppng.com/busines…-k92-mine-be-shared-93581

bg bh

• Mine lifespan may be expanded

By ROSELYN ELLISON
    THE lifespan of Kainantu gold
    mine in Eastern Highlands may be extended beyond the 10 years as
    initially planned, according to operator K92 Mining Inc.
    Vice-president for operations, Warren Uyen, told The National that the mine might be expanded as well.
    “We believe the mine can be there longer than 10 years,” he said.
    “We also have exploration licences around the mining licence and we are
    putting some work into these licences to see if the mine can expand.”
    While giving a brief on mine developments so far, Uyen said initially,
    the mine was owned by Highlands Pacific Ltd (HPL), and then was
    purchased by Barrick.
    “While the mine was closed, many interested
    parties went to inspect the mine and K92 Mining Ltd was one of those
    interested parties,” he said.
    Uyen said K92 Mining took up the interest and made a deal to start developing the mine back in 2016.
    He said Minerals Resource Authority (MRA) asked the mine to be back in operation and that was the guarantee from K92 Mining.
    “Now that K92 is the current developer our aim is to make sure the mine is up and running in full operation,” he said.
    Uyen also explained that the mine had gone into commercial production in 2018.
    He said once the exploration was completed, they would look at expanding it.
    Meanwhile, Uyen said in terms of benefit sharing, the Bilimioa
    landowners would be given a bigger share as they were the landowners
    within the mine’s impact area.
    K92 Mining owns and operates the Kainantu gold mine.
    The Kainantu gold mine is a high-grade, low cost underground mine.

https://www.thenational.com.pg…lifespan-may-be-expanded/

bg bh

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A