Dornröschen schlummert immer noch. Die Frage ist, wie lange noch.
- New high-grade gold discovery on Titan target, Hen property. Results exceed 100,000 ppb Au, highest ever in company’s 400,000+ soil sample database; located less than 15km WNW from Vertigo discovery.
- Preliminary follow up exploration encountered fine-grained visible gold in the subcrop of strongly quartz-sericite altered mafic gneiss with up to 5% disseminated magnetite.
- Multiple new high priority targets identified. Soil sample results include; Nolan property up to 525.3 ppb Au, Wolf Property up to 247.2 ppb Au, among others.
- Over 13,300 soil samples have been collected on 12 of the Company’s regional properties this season.
- Follow up work on the Titan and other regional targets is in progress; activity includes trenching, GT Probe sampling and RAB drilling, with results to be released in due course.
- Diamond drill results on Golden Saddle, Arc, Ryan’s Surprise and Vertigo targets as well as RC drill results on the VG Zone, to be released in coming weeks.
- Management to present at upcoming Beaver Creek Precious Metals Summit and Denver Gold Forum.