EWA nach Captain Ewave

• Möglich wäre noch ein EDT in Richtung um die 1.440 $+/-. (Welle 5 der C der 4 eines möglichen EDT´s)

Danach sollte aber definitiv Schluss mit Korrektur sein.

Die letzte Welle in einem EDT (5) erreicht selten genau die Trendlinie. Entweder der Kurs dreht schon etwas vorher oder die Trendlinie wird leicht geschnitten.

Danach setzt jedenfalls ein heftiger und schneller Trendwechsel ein.

EDT's sind recht selten, aber wenn sie mal vorkommen, sind sie sehr zuverlässig!

Bilder

13 Wenn aber jener kommt, der Geist der Wahrheit, so wird er euch in die ganze Wahrheit leiten; denn er wird nicht aus sich selbst reden, sondern was er hören wird, das wird er reden, und was zukünftig ist, wird er euch verkündigen.

Johannes-Evangelium Kapitel 10, Vers 13

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Nebelparder ()

• Keine sehr hohe, das ist eher sowas wie 50/50.

Schau Dir mal meinen Chart in # 81 an. Der Weg zur 4 könnte jetzt urplötzlich eine perfekte a=c Aufwärtskorrektur sein. (Die wissen schon an welchen Stellen man mal eingreifen sollte bzw. müsste :whistling: )

Bis heute um 14:30 Uhr war es der Beginn einer 3 einer neuen Aufwärtsbewegung. So schnell kanns gehen, wenn man an der richtigen Stelle draufhaut.

Es ist immer noch möglich, solange 1.450 $ nicht unterschritten werden, dass es auch so bleibt, also eine bereits laufende Aufwärtsbewegung, jedoch hat sich aus einer hohen Wahrscheinlichkeit jetzt eher ein 50/50 Szenario gebildet. (Bäumchen schüttel dich!)

Ich wage hier keine Prognose, ob das EDT noch ausgespielt wird oder nicht. Ein einziges fundamentales Ereignis könnte es entscheiden.

Eins ist aber sicher:

Wir werden es sehr bald wissen! Die 5 in einem EDT kann rasend schnell abgespult werden und der anschließende Anstieg ebenso!

13 Wenn aber jener kommt, der Geist der Wahrheit, so wird er euch in die ganze Wahrheit leiten; denn er wird nicht aus sich selbst reden, sondern was er hören wird, das wird er reden, und was zukünftig ist, wird er euch verkündigen.

• Dec 18 Precious Metals: Key Wave Counts Now captainewave 321gold :

A sharp break higher above our red downtrend line that is the shown on the daily chart is what we need to start a positive move for the bulls!

Wave *iv* is still underway, and it looks like our second wave $b$ ended at 1491.40.
    The reason being is that the rally from 1446.20 to 1491.60 does not appear to be impulsive looking.
    Unfortunately, if this updated corrective count is correct… then gold is now heading at least back to the 1446.00 low, in our second wave $c$, before all of wave *iv* ends.

It might also be possible that wave *iii* is extending and in this case, wave !i! of *iii* ended at 1566.20 and we are still falling in wave ^ii^, which has the following retracement levels:

50% = 1416.80;
    61.8% = 1381.50.

In any case, a drop back to the 1446.00 level is still likely.

Trading Recommendation: Long gold. Use puts as stops.
    Active Positions: We are long, with puts as stops!

Geduld und ein frohes Fest.

Grüße

DrK

“If you don’t own gold you neither understand history nor economics.”
    Ray Dalio

For my money give me gold not dollars.

„Blinder Glaube an die Regeln ist der schlimmste Feind der Realität."

„Entferne dich von Menschen, die meinen, bei dir ihren mentalen Müll abladen zu müssen.“
    Dalai Lama

• Hallo, ich habe mal eine lerndidaktische Frage:
    Kann mir jemand mal hier bitte sagen und empfehlen, welches Buch, welche Praxis-Webinar-CD oder welches anderes Medium sich besonders eignet, tiefer und qualifiziert die Elliott-Wellen-Theorie verstehen und anwenden lernen zu können. Und welcher deutschsprachige Elliott-Wellen-Spezialist dies am Besten und Verständlichsten anbietet zu lernen. Danke!

Ich wünsche allen hier noch ein gutes, frohes, besinnliches, erholsames wie auch gesegnetes (Rest-)Weihnachtsfest!

• DrK

Ray Dalio

„Entferne dich von Menschen, die meinen, bei dir ihren mentalen Müll abladen zu müssen.“
    Dalai Lama

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DrK ()

• Jan 08 Precious Metals: Key Weekly Charts captainewave 321gold :

Long Term Update:
    Gold was sharply higher again this week!
    We reached 1556.10, closed the week at 1555.20.

We have revised the end of wave *iii* to be 1566.00.
    We also modified the internal wave structure of wave *iv*, which ended at the 1446.00 low.

On our daily chart we have added our current internal count for wave *v* and believe that we are now rallying in wave !iii! of $iii$ of *v*.
    We had an initial target for the end of wave !iii! at: 1570.50, and gold has already ripped through that!
    Our first target for the end of wave $iii$ of *v* is 1590.10, but higher targets are possible.
    Our first projection for the end of wave *v* and .iii. is:
    .iii. = 1.618.i. = 1704.40.

Active Positions: We are long (with almost no interruption since $1080!), with puts as stops!

Die Geduld hat sich gelohnt !
    Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Jan 29 Gold, Silver, & Gold Stocks: Modest Pain captainewave 321gold :

"Within wave *v*, all of wave $i$ ended at the spike high of 1613.30, and we are now falling in wave $ii$.

Our retracement levels for all of wave $ii$ remain at:

50% = 1529.80;
    61.8% = 1510.00.

The current low of 1536.40 is still a bit short of our 50% retracement level of 1529.80, so we probably should expect a little more weakness before all of wave $ii$ ends.

Wave $ii$ in gold may be forming a 3 wave pattern with wave ^a^ ending at 1536.40, which we have now shown on our Daily Gold Chart as our alternate count.

In this count we could rallying in wave ^b^, which maybe now already be complete at the 1588.40 high!

After wave ^b^ ends we should expect one more drop in wave ^c^, below the 1536.40 low, to complete all of wave $ii$.

Silver and the GDX have all dropped within their retracement levels for their respective corrections, however, so there is an outside chance that wave $ii$ in gold could be complete at the 1536.40 low.

Once wave $ii$ ends we expect a very sharp rally in higher in wave $iii$.

One current projection for the end of wave *v* and wave .iii. is:

.iii. = 1.618.i. = 1704.40.

Active Positions: We are long, with puts as stops!"

Modest pain ...

Grüße

• Feb 19 Gold, Silver, & GDX: The Sun Is Shining captainewave 321gold :

Need we say more?
    The wave counts are awesome, and for investors, the sun is shining!

Wie am Schnürchen ...

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Thorsten Polleit
    „This chart may give you a faint idea of why the price of gold has been going up in the last decades.“

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Mar 09 Gold, Dollar, & Stk Mkt: Tidal Waves In Play captainewave 321gold :

„Long Term Update:

This past week we made a new high for the current rally, reaching 1692.80 and closing at 1672.40.

We continue to rally in wave *v* of .iii.
    Within that wave all of wave $i$ ended at 1691.70 and all of wave $ii$ at 1564.00.

We are now rallying sharply in wave $iii$.

Wave $iii$ should subdivide into a 5wave impulsive sequence… so we are probably getting close to the completion of wave ^i^ of $iii$.

After wave ^i^ ends, we should see a correction in wave ^ii^, before we start to rally again in wave ^iii^.
    Our initial projected endpoint for all of wave $iii$ is:

$iii$ = 1.618$i$ = 1961.20.

Our current projection for the end of wave .iii. is:

.iii. = 2.618.i. = 2036.80.

Active Positions: Long with puts as stops!

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Gold:

Daily Gold Chart:
    https://captainewave.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/ewmar3120gold.png

Short Term Update:
    Gold was lower in yesterday's day session and that trend has continued in the overnight session we have reached a low of 1605.60.
    We are now rallying in wave *iii*, and within wave *iii*, wave ^i^ ended at the 1699.30, so we are now falling in wave ^ii^, which has the following retracement levels:
    50% = 1578.40;
    61.8% = 1549.90.

Once wave ^ii^ ends we expect gold to rally sharply again in wave ^iii^ of *iii*.
    Our initial projection for the end of all of wave *iii* is:

*iii* = 1.618*i* = 2306.30.

Since we failed to reach our 50% retracement level for all of wave *ii*, and our analysis is based on a failure low we need to be guard for the possibility that wave *ii* could still be underway as a flat or irregular type correction.
    In this case this current rally in gold will end soon and this market is going to head back to our retracement levels of:
    50% = 1429.40;
    61.8% = 1367.50.

Markets are highly volatile at the moment, so we need to report all practical outcomes, although we believe that a drop back to the 1430.00 level is very unlikely under these circumstances.

Active Positions: We are long, with puts as stops!

Silver:

Daily Silver Chart:

https://captainewave.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/ewmar3120si.png

Short Term Update:
    Silver was higher in yesterday's day session reaching a high of 14.40. In the overnight session we have moved lower to have reached a low of 14.06.
    We likely completed all of wave -i- of (i) of i of 3 at the 14.98 high, so if that is the case we should now be falling in wave -ii-, which has the following retracement levels:

50% = 13.31;
    61.8% = 12.92.

We are still short of our 50% retracement level so we still expect further weakness in the market.
    We plan to be buyers at the 13.10 level.

Trading Recommendation: Buy at 13.10, with a put as a stop.

Active Positions: Buy at 13.10, with a put as a stop.

Nicht verzagen, den Captain fragen.
    Er gibt nicht auf.

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von DrK ()

• @cadafi

GDX sehe ich auch so.

Hoch bis ca. 52, dann kleine Korrektur bis ca. 38-40, dann zum Hoch aus 2011 bei ca. 64. (das ist ja fast schon zu offensichtlich und idealtypisch, passt perfekt ins Bild)

SP500 sehe ich ganz anders.

(siehe meinen wikifolio-Thread)

Gold sehe ich ziemlich ähnlich - nur viel bullisher.

Bis 1.920 $ ist erst die 1 der 3. Da kommt noch viel mehr. Die ganze 3 bis ca. 3.750 $.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nebelparder ()

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A