EWA nach Captain Ewave

• „Blinder Glaube an die Regeln ist der schlimmste Feind der Realität."

Ich glaube, Birgit hält viel von diesem von Einstein („Blinder Glaube an die Obrigkeit ...“) abgewandelten Zitat.

Egal, die Wette läuft !

Grüße

DrK

“If you don’t own gold you neither understand history nor economics.”
    Ray Dalio

For my money give me gold not dollars.

„Blinder Glaube an die Regeln ist der schlimmste Feind der Realität."

„Entferne dich von Menschen, die meinen, bei dir ihren mentalen Müll abladen zu müssen.“
    Dalai Lama

• Der Captain zum gestrigen Freitag, dem 13.08.21 :

Short Term Update:

Gold was lower in yesterday’s day session reaching a low of 1742.80.

In the overnight we have moved higher reaching a high of 1763.20!

As you can see on our updated Daily Gold Chart, our large wave .iv. of -iii- bullish triangle is now expanding and extending.
    Within that triangle it now looks like all of wave *c* ended at the 1675.90 low and if that is the case then we have started to rally higher in wave *d*.

Remember that legs of triangle formation are full of overlapping waves, so the internal wave structure is sometimes difficult to micro-analyse in real time:

It is impossible to know how high wave *d* will go, but it should at least reach our upper red trendline of our triangle formation. It could go as high at the wave *b* high of 2089.20!!

After wave *d* ends we expect another drop in wave *e* to complete all of this large wave .iv. bullish triangle.

Trading Recommendation: Long gold. Use puts as stops.

Active Positions: We are long, with puts as stops!

Jamie Dinamo, nicht nervös werden !
    Liebe Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

„Entferne dich von Menschen, die meinen, bei dir ihren mentalen Müll abladen zu müssen.“
    Dalai Lama

• Ich verstehe zwar nicht dieses Triangle-Gebilde vom Captain und bin da gänzlich anderer Meinung, da es m.E. nicht regelkonform ist, aber rein von den Zahlen her ist es dann doch recht ähnlich.

Das was beim Captain die erwartete Welle e ist, ist bei mir die Korrektur des Anstiegs seit 1.680 $ in einer Welle 2.

Bei mir ist die Korrektur bei 1.680 $ bereits zu Ende, beim Captain erst nach der e, was jedoch egal ist, denn seine Welle e ist deutlich höher als die 1.680 $.

Unter 1.680 $ drohen jedoch die 1.5xx $.

13 Wenn aber jener kommt, der Geist der Wahrheit, so wird er euch in die ganze Wahrheit leiten; denn er wird nicht aus sich selbst reden, sondern was er hören wird, das wird er reden, und was zukünftig ist, wird er euch verkündigen.

Johannes-Evangelium Kapitel 10, Vers 13

• August 16, morningpost :

Short Term Update:

Gold was sharply higher in Friday’s day session and that trend higher continued in the overnight session as we reached a high of 1784.30!

We continue to work on our large wave .iv. of -iii- bullish triangle which is now expanding and extending. Within that triangle all of wave *c* ended at the 1675.90 low and we have started to rally higher in wave *d*.

Remember that legs of triangle formation are full of overlapping waves, so the internal wave structure is sometimes difficult to analysis in real time.

It is impossible to know how high wave *d* will go, but it should at least reach our upper red trendline of our triangle formation, which is around the 1860.00 level.

It could go as high at the wave *b* high of 2089.20!

After wave *d* ends we expect another drop in wave *e* to complete all of this large wave .iv. bullish triangle.

Grüße

• Der Captain am 29.08.21 :

Long Term Update:

Gold was higher this past week reaching a high of 1821.90, closing at 1819.50!

We made a revision to our current longer-term count and now believe that all of wave -iii- ended at the 2089.20 high and that we are now falling in a lengthy wave -iv- bullish triangle.

Within that triangle we completed wave *c* at 1675.90 low. If that is the case then we are now rallying in wave *d*.
    Wave *d* cannot trade above the wave *b* high of 1919.20. Our retracement levels for all of wave -iv- are:

23.6% = 1871.60;
    38.2% = 1737.00.

Of course this bullish triangle could also expand and extend, but one step at a time.

We will update our Daily Gold Chart for tomorrow’s Morning Post.

Active Positions: Long with puts as stops!

Grüße

• Jamie Dinamo schreibt :

„Captainewave würde weinen vor Freude, wenn er meine Charts sähe….
    Birgit, Du kannst aufgeben !„

Habe Dich nicht vergessen, bin aber noch im Urlaub.
    Melde mich rechtzeitig, keine Frage.

Grüße
    Birgit

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DrK ()

• The Captain´s morning post :

Gold was lower in yesterday’s day session reaching a low of 1745.50. In the overnight session as we have moved higher reaching a high of 1767.80.

All of wave -iii- ended at the 2089.20 high and that we are now correcting in a wave -iv- bullish triangle as shown on our Daily Gold Chart.
    Within wave -iv- we completed all of wave .c. at the 1675.90 low and we are now rallying in wave .d.

Wave .d. cannot rally above the wave .b. high of 1919.20 for this current triangle pattern to remain valid.
    Remember that legs of triangle formations are full of overlapping waves, so the internal wave structure is sometimes difficult to analysis in real time.

Within wave .d., it now looks like wave $a$ ended at 1836.90, and likely all of wave $b$ at 1745.50. Our retracement levels for all of wave $b$ are:

50% = 1756.50;
    61.8% = 1737.40.

We have now entered that retracement zone, so we need to be on guard for the completion of wave $b$ and the start of anther rally in wave $c$ of .d. We have projection for the end of wave $c$ and .d as:

$c$ = $a$ = 1906.50.

Another outside possibility is that all of wave .d. ended at 1836.90 and all of wave .e. at 1745.50.

This would mean that all of wave -iv- is now complete and that the next rally in gold will be substantial in wave -v-. This would create a very non-symmetric triangle, although triangles do not have to look pretty. This will be our alternate count for now.

Major resistance is still the 1835.00/1840.00 level.

Also note the potential head and shoulder bottom on our Daily Gold Chart.

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2rVcxkbIQc

• @Jamie Dinamo et all :

Grüße und noch einen schönen Sonntag

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• The Captain´s Long Term Update vom 19.09.21 :

Gold was lower this past week reaching a low of 1745.40, closing at 1751.40.

All of wave -iii- ended at the 2089.20 high and that we are now falling in an ongoing length wave -iv- bullish triangle.

Within that triangle we completed wave *c* at 1675.90 low.

If that is the case then we are now rallying in wave *d*. Wave *d*, looks to be turning into a 3 wave pattern as shown on our Daily Gold Chart, with all wave $b$ perhaps ending at the 1745.40 low.

If that is the case then we should start to move higher again in wave $c$ of *d*. Wave *d* cannot trade above the wave *b* high of 1919.20.

Our retracement levels for all of wave -iv- are:

23.6% = 1871.60;
    38.2% = 1737.00.

Of course this bullish triangle could also expand and extend, but one step at a time.

Our alternate count is that all of wave -iv- ended at the 1675.90 low, and in this case we are now rallying in wave *i* of -v-.

Wem´s nicht gefällt, einfach überlesen.
    Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• @Jamie Dinamo :

Ene, mene, miste,
    es rappelt in der Kiste,
    ene, mene, muh
    und ...

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Der Captain am 1.10.2021 :

Gold was sharply higher in yesterday’s day session reaching a high of 1765.00. In the overnight session we have moved sideways currently trading at the 1753.60 level!

All of wave -iii- ended at the 2089.20 high and that we are now correcting in a wave -iv- bullish triangle as shown on our Daily Gold Chart. Within wave -iv- we completed all of wave .c. at the 1675.90 low and we are now rallying in wave .d.

Wave .d. cannot rally above the wave .b. high of 1919.20 for this current triangle pattern to remain valid. Remember that legs of triangle formations are full of overlapping waves, so the internal wave structure is sometimes difficult to analysis in real time.

Within wave .d., it now looks like wave $a$ ended at 1836.90, and wave $b$ has now exceeded our 61.8% level at the 1727.90 low. Our last retracement level for all of wave $b$ is:

78.6% = 1710.40.

We need to be on guard for the completion of wave $b$ and the start of anther rally in wave $c$ of .d. Another projection for the end of wave $c$ is:

$c$ = $a$ = 1882.80.

A break and close above our purple downtrend would heavily support our idea that all of wave $b$ is complete at the 1721.10 low and that we are now rallying higher in at least wave $c$ of .d.

Another outside possibility is that all of wave .d. ended at 1836.90 and all of wave .e. at 1721.10. This would mean that all of wave -iv- is completed and that the next rally in gold will be substantial thrust higher in wave -v-. This would create a very non-symmetric triangle, although triangles do not have to look pretty. This will be our alternate count for now.

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Des Captains Morning Post vom 21.10.21 :

Short Term Update:

Gold was higher in yesterday’s day session and that trend higher has continued in the overnight session as we have reached ahigh of 1790.10.

After that high was made we dropped off reaching a low of 1776.90, although we are now trading at the 1783.00 level!

We continue our long correction in our wave -iv- bullish triangle as shown on our Daily Gold Chart. Within wave -iv- we completed all of wave .c. at the 1675.90 low and we are now rallying in wave .d.

Wave .d. cannot rally above the wave .b. high of 1919.20 for this current triangle pattern to remain valid.
    Remember that legs of triangle formations are full of overlapping waves, so the internal wave structure is sometimes difficult to analysis in real time.

Within wave .d., it now looks like wave $a$ ended at 1836.90, and all of wave $b$ at the 1721.10 low. We are now rallying in wave $c$ which has a projection for its completion of:

$c$ = $a$ = 1882.80.

On the Intraday Chart gold appears to be working on a very large bullish triangle, which started at the 1745.90 low.

Within the triangle we need five touch points which is this case at: 1745.90, 1801.80, 1760.40, 1790.10 and the last point which currently is 1776.90.

As long as this last point does not fall below the 1760.40 low, then after this final drop occurs we expect gold will thrust sharply higher.

The size of this triangle indicates that the projected spike higher could be between $50 to $60.

A break above the upper trendline of this bullish triangle which connects 1810.80 and 1790.10 will likely start the thrust movement higher.

After wave .d. ends we expect one more drop in wave .e. to complete all of our wave -iv- bullish triangle. We already tested resistance at our red downtrend line that connects 1919.20 and 1836.90. We expect it to be strong resistance, but expect we will break through this week, or at least soon!

After that we should continue higher to our neckline resistance.

Another plausible possibility is that all of wave .d. ended at 1836.90 and all of wave .e. at 1721.10. This would mean that all of wave -iv- is complete and that the next rally in gold will be a substantial thrust higher in wave -v-. This would create a very non-symmetric triangle, although triangles do not have to look pretty. This will be our alternate count for now.

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Update vom 8.11.2021 :

Gold

Short Term Update:

Gold was higher in Friday’s day session and that trend higher has continued in the overnight session as we have reached a high of 1826.10!

We continue our long correction in our wave -iv- bullish triangle as shown on our Daily Gold Chart. Within wave -iv- we completed all of wave .c. at the 1675.90 low and we are now rallying in wave .d. Wave .d. cannot rally above the wave .b. high of 1919.20 for this current triangle pattern to remain valid. Remember that legs of triangle formations are full of overlapping waves, so the internal wave structure is sometimes difficult to analysis in real time.

Within wave .d., we are now rallying in wave ^c^ which has a projection for its completion of:

^c^ = ^a^ = 1882.80.

We are now rallying in wave $iii$ of ^c^ which has a projected endpoint of:

$iii$ = 1.618$i$ = 1911.20.

We expect higher prices as wave $iii$ develops.

Longer term, after wave .d. ends we expect one more drop in wave .e. to complete all of our wave -iv- bullish triangle.

We appear to have finally decisively broke and closed above our purple downtrend line and are now heading to major resistance at the our dotted red down trendline line as shown on our Daily Gold Chart.

Another plausible possibility is that all of wave .d. ended at 1836.90 and all of wave .e. at 1721.10. This would mean that all of wave -iv- is complete and that the next rally in gold will be a substantial thrust higher in wave -v-. This would create a very non-symmetric triangle, although triangles do not have to look pretty. This will be our alternate count for now.

Also note the completed head and shoulder bottom on our Daily Gold Chart.

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Hallo @Jamie Dinamo :

Mit dem heutigen Tag betrachte ich unsere Wette als abgeschlossen an.
    Das Gold hat heute knapp 1830 erreicht und lag damit kurzzeitig über der rot gestrichelten Dreieckslinie vom 13.08.21.

Meinung / Gegenmeinung ?

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Sacradi, Captain !

Grüße

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• November 14 :

Gold:

Long Term Update:

Gold was sharply higher this past week reaching a high of 1871.40, closing at 1868.50!

All of wave -iii- ended at the 2089.20 high and our current preferred count is still suggesting that our lengthy wave -iv- bullish triangle is still underway.

Within that triangle we completed wave .c. at 1675.90 low and we are now rallying in wave .d..
    Wave .d., looks to be turning into a 3 wave pattern as shown on our Daily Gold Chart, with all wave ^b^ ending at the 1721.10 low.

We are rallying in wave ^c^ of *d*. Wave *d* cannot trade above the wave *b* high of 1919.20, otherwise we will adopt one of our alternate counts.

Our retracement levels for all of wave -iv- are:

23.6% = 1871.60;
    38.2% = 1737.00.

This week we continued to march higher as broke after significant resistance at the 1835/1840 level and also breaking and closing above the major down trendline connecting 2089.40 and 1919.20.

We broke above our head and shoulder bottoming formation neckline.

It was a quite a bullish week for gold!!

Our current wave ^c^ of .d. rally has become an impulsive sequence with all of wave $i$ ending at the 1815.50 high and all of wave $ii$ at the 1758.50 low.

We are now rallying in wave $iii$ of ^c^, which has an initial projected endpoint of :

$iii$ = 1.618$i$ = 1911.20.

We still expect higher prices next week within wave $iii$.

Alternate Count 1, in red on our Weekly Gold Chart, is that all of wave -iv- ended at the 1675.90 low, and in this case we are now rallying in wave *i* of -v-.

Alternate Count 2, in purple on our Weekly Gold Chart, would be that all of our wave -iv- bullish triangle has ended at the 1721.10 low.

Grüße

• Short Term Update:

Gold was sharply lower in yesterday’s day session and that trend lower has continued in the overnight session as we have reached a low of 1788.40!

We continue our long correction in our wave -iv- bullish triangle as shown on our Daily Gold Chart.

Within wave -iv- we completed all of wave .c. at the 1675.90 low and we are now rallying in wave .d.

In a surprising but very bullish development it now looks like all of wave .d. is complete at the 1879.50 high. You may recall that last week we had suggested that a possible projection for the end of wave .d was:

^c^ = ^a^ = 1882.10.

It appears that wave .d. ended at 1879.50

Why would we say that gold dropping $50 is a bullish development?

The reason is that with wave .d. not ending much sooner than we had thought we are now falling in wave .e., which is the final leg is this long drawn out wave -iv- correction.

After wave .e. and -iv- end we can expect a huge thrust higher in wave -v-, which will take gold to all time new highs.

Wave .e. has already satisfied its minimum condition so we need to be on guard for the completion of this wave -iv- bullish triangle at any time now. Bulls should be using the setback to add or go long gold.

Grüße

PS Ich bin nicht abgeneigt, demnächst Jamie Dinamo zu folgen.
    Die Entscheidung hierzu steht Kurzfristig an.

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

• Thanksgiving-Weekend in USA, deshalb vom Captain nur ganz kurz :

"Why would we say that gold dropping $50 is a bullish development?

Well, with wave .d. not ending much sooner than we had thought we are now falling in wave .e., which is the final leg is this long drawn out wave -iv- correction.

After wave .e. and -iv- end we can expect a huge thrust higher in wave -v-, which will take gold to all time new highs.

A likely place for wave .e. to end would be on our purple uptrend line that is shown on our Daily Gold Chart.
    Wave .e. has already satisfied its minimum condition so we need to be on guard for the completion of this wave -iv- bullish triangle at any time now. Bulls should be using the setback to add or go long gold."

Im Augenblick sieht es gut aus !

Grüße

PS Inklusion in Schland geglückt : Claudia wird Ministerin !

DrK

Ray Dalio

Dalai Lama

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A