OZ Minerals / OZL (ASX)

• Our History

OZ Minerals is a copper-focused, global, modern mining company based in South Australia. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX100) OZ Minerals has a growth strategy focused on creating value for all stakeholders.

We own and operate the copper-gold mine at Prominent Hill, the copper mine at Carrapateena, and have assets in Brazil. We also have a pipeline of earn-in agreements with experienced exploration companies in Australia and internationally. We are focused on creating a pipeline of opportunities. Our commitment to safety, capital discipline and our values underpin everything we do. We are a Modern Mining Company that adapts to the ever changing environment, harnessing the innovative ideas of our people and collaborating to leverage the experience of those around us. As Australia's third largest copper producer, with quality assets, a healthy cash balance and no debt, we are ideally positioned for global growth.
    OZ Minerals was formed in 2008 by the merger of two Australian non-ferrous metals mining businesses - Oxiana and Zinifex.

• Byrnecut and OZ Minerals to trial Sandvik drill tele-remote operation

Auszug

"
    Byrnecut Australia has become the first underground operator to use a new automation and tele-remote package for Sandvik development drills.
    Last month, the contract miner introduced a Sandvik DD422i development drill featuring the package to OZ Minerals’ Prominent Hill gold-copper mine located in southeast of Coober Pedy, South Australia.
    Byrnecut Australia Managing Director Pat Boniwell said: “We’re conservatively looking at a 10-percent increase in productivity with this machine through being able to drill extra holes and the machine being used more consistently.
    “It picks up on the deadtime, and if it does stop for any reason we’re able to remotely reset it.”"

Auszug Präsentation 1 Q 2020 (PDF)

Prognose

Chart

• 23.6. Australian Mining
    OZ Minerals expansion to double Carrapateena production

Auszug
    "OZ Minerals is progressing plans to transform the Carrapateena copper-gold mine in South Australia into a block cave operation to significantly increase its mine life.
    According to the expansion pre-feasibility study, which was released this week, converting the lower portion of the sub-level cave at the South Australian site will significantly increase its value and mine life.
    OZ Minerals chief executive Andrew Cole said the expansion would see Carrapateena’s expected throughput rate of 4.7–5 million tonnes a year from 2023 increased to 12 million tonnes a year.
    The block cave conversion also has the potential to nearly double Carrapateena’s average annual production to 110,000–120,000 tonnes of copper and 110,000–120,000 ounces of gold from 2026."

Wochenchart

• Produktionszahlen für Q4/20 und FY20

• 258 koz Gold und 97,6kt Kupfer in FY20, davon 67 koz Gold und 29kt Kupfer in Q4/20
    • Prognose für Gold 242-259 koz und Kupfer 88-105 kt Kupfer wurde erreicht
    • Carrapateena Block Cave Expansion soll in Q4/2021 beginnen
    • OZL.AX 18,65 A$

"The block cave expansion will unlock Carrapateena’s potential to be a multi-generational, lowest quartile cash cost producing province, and has the potential to nearly double average annual production to around 110 000 t to 120 000 t of copper and between 110 000 oz and 120 000 oz of gold a year from 2026, with life-of-mine all-in sustaining costs of around $0.75/lb to $0.85/lb.

Block cave 1 is expected to become operational by 2026, while block cave 2 will become operational by 2038"

https://www.miningweekly.com/a…t-carrapateena-2021-01-29
    https://hotcopper.com.au/docum…Qm7yRf%2Bv%2Fhj87FiGug%3D

„Wer sich über Kritik ärgert, gibt zu, dass sie verdient war. “

(Publius Cornelius Tacitus)

Jetzt mit eigenem Depot-Thread!

• 600 Mio. A$ Investition in Prominent Hill genehmigt

• LOM steigt von 9 auf 15 Jahre
    • operative Kosten soll um ~20% sinken
    • Kupfer-Produktionsrate soll um 23% steigen
    • OZL.AX 22,01 A$

https://www.miningweekly.com/a…ent-hill-shaft-2021-08-18

Zahlen für das Juni-Halbjahr 2021

• Umsatz 986 Mio. A$
    • Gewinn nach Steuern 269 Mio. A$
    • EPS 0,81 A$
    • Dividende 0,16 A$

https://hotcopper.com.au/threa…inancial-results.6225662/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vassago ()

• Produktionszahlen für Q2/22

• 51 koz Gold & 27,4 kt Kupfer
    • H1/22 Produktion: 100 koz Gold & 57,7 kt Kupfer
    • FY22 Prognose für Kupfer von 127-149 auf 120-125 kt gesenkt, Gold unverändert bei 208-230 koz
    • OZL.AX 17,00A$ (-3,7%)

https://hotcopper.com.au/threa…d-quarter-report.6856249/

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A