Atlas Salt / SALT (TSXV)

• Salz/Entwickler/Kanada .

Die Vormalige "Red Moon Resources",
    haben Eine "Sehr Signifikante" (Salz)Resource nachgewiesen(">1 Billion Tonnes", potenziell "100+ Years Mine Life"),
    Eines Der, m.E. Wenigen International Relevanten, "Salz" Entwicklerprojekte,
    ich halte Stücke, schon Ein Weilchen.
    Hatte Die schon bei "BCI Minerals" erwähnt,
    ich denke dass Das Ein SEHR, SEHR Interessantes Entwicklungs Projekt ist,
    was sich aber TROTZDEM noch beweisen, unter Anderem durch "Machbarstudien", muss.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://redmoonresources.com/w…icProjectMap-1024x579.jpg]
    http://redmoonresources.com/Deposit/

http://redmoonresources.com/great-altantic-salt-project/

http://oilandgas-investments.com/2021/investing/red-moon-rmk-tsxv-is-the-salt-of-the-earth-play/

http://investingwhisperer.com/the-salt-of-the-earth-is-much-more-valuable-than-you-think/

Ist M.E. Ein DIREKTER Konkurrent, oder auch "Mitanwärter" ZU BCI MINERAL
    (sogar, nochmal deutlich, grösser als Mardie)
    , aaaaaber; "noch Viel Früher", Stadium/Entwicklungsstand.

Das Projekt/Deposit hat, m.E., EINIGE "potenziell" SEEEHR Gute/günstige Vorteile
    , auf Die werde NOCH ZURÜCKKOMMEN.

Das, "Machabarstudien", ist Worum es going Forward, erheblich gehen wird,
    es ist gerade Eine "in Arbeit".

SOLLTE Die positiv ausfallen, wird es Eine "Menge Weiterer" Entwicklungsarbeit nach sich ziehen.

• Das, "Machabarstudien", ist Worum es going Forward, erheblich gehen wird,

es ist gerade Eine "in Arbeit".

SOLLTE Die positiv ausfallen, wird es Eine "Menge Weiterer" Entwicklungsarbeit nach sich ziehen.

Red Moon Engages SLR For Great Atlantic Feasibility

[Blockierte Grafik: https://tpc.googlesyndication.…39oKZKAd85A2yHF0aYTwCPL1g]
    http://redmoonresources.com/red-moon-engages-slr-for-great-atlantic-feasibility/

"St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, July 07, 2021 – Red Moon Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “Red Moon” – TSXV: RMK) is pleased to announce the engagement of SLR Consulting (Canada) Ltd. (“SLR”), a global leader in the mining and minerals advisory service, to complete a Feasibility Study (“FS”) for the Company’s flagship Great Atlantic Salt Project in western Newfoundland. By proceeding from a resource estimate directly to a Feasibility Study, given the geological nature of this relatively homogeneous and shallow high-grade deposit immediately adjacent to key infrastructure, the goal is to expedite potential development of Great Atlantic to serve the North American road salt market.

Mr. Rowland Howe, Red Moon President who was mine manager of Compass Minerals’ (NYSE: CMP) Goderich mine during its emergence as the largest underground salt mine in the world, commented: “Great Atlantic has moved to an exciting new stage that will include a two to three-month drill program to upgrade the resource classification, combined with a series of other development initiatives. The goal is to demonstrate how this advantaged asset can be formally positioned through the FS as a potential state-of-the-art ‘salt factory’ with all the right metrics to become a long-term player in the continental East Coast road salt market that currently relies heavily on overseas imports .”

Mr. Howe concluded, “SLR brings impressive credentials to this project. In addition, the firm has a deep familiarity with the resource sector in Newfoundland and Labrador, and has successfully spearheaded the recent expansion of a salt mine in Europe. They are well qualified to carry out an independent economic evaluation and complete this Feasibility Study on Great Atlantic.”

SLR will initially formulate a mining optionality assessment through an evaluation of all existing data and the acquisition of fresh geotechnical information from the upcoming drill program. The second stage of the FS, expected to be completed during the first half of 2022, will include the design of a mining method, processing parameters, related infrastructure, environmental screening and an economic evaluation.

Mr. Patrick Laracy, Red Moon CEO, stated: “We are now into the MOST ACTIVE PERIOD IN RED MOON HISTORY, IN TERMS OF PROJECT DEVELOPMENT, led by Great Atlantic, and this will be reflected by our news flow .”

Great Atlantic Project Map

[Blockierte Grafik: https://redmoonresources.com/w…icProjectMap-1024x579.jpg]

About SLR

SLR Consulting (Canada) Ltd., through its world leading mining and minerals advisory business, has teams in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and South Africa. The technical team incorporates the former Roscoe Postle Associates Inc. and provides a comprehensive suite of mining services that extends through the life cycle of projects including exploration programs, resource estimation, environmental/social assessments to value recognition through reserve development, feasibility studies, transactional support and critical decision making. SLR draws upon a wealth of experience including professionals with extensive knowledge of the salt mining business.

About Red Moon Resources

Red Moon Resources Inc. is an emerging commodities leader in Atlantic Canada, focused on Newfoundland and Labrador, with 100% working interest ownership of the Great Atlantic salt deposit in addition to a producing gypsum mine and an early-stage nepheline discovery.
    We seek Safe Harbor.

For information, please contact:

Patrick J. Laracy, CEO
    (709) 754-3186
    laracy@redmoonresources.com
    RedMoonResources.com

MarketSmart Communications Inc.

Adrian Sydenham
    Toll-free: 1-877-261-4466
    Email: info@marketsmart.ca

Not for release in the United States or to U.S. newswire services
    The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This release may contain certain forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ from the Company’s expectations. Certain risk factors beyond the Company’s control may affect the actual results achieved. Accordingly, readers are advised not to place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Except by law, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information. "

• LETZTE PRESENTATION

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.gifer.com/795a.gif]
    http://redmoonresources.com/RedMoonResources_Presentation.pdf

• "10.000" Zeilen Regel, also wieder "Ketchup"flaschen-mässig...........................

RED MOON RMK-TSXV IS "THE SALT OF THE EARTH PLAY"

http://oilandgas-investments.com/2021/investing/red-moon-rmk-tsxv-is-the-salt-of-the-earth-play/

"By
    Keith Schaefer
    -
    March 5, 20210
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://oilandgas-investments.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/salt2.jpg]
    RED MOON RESOURCES–RMK-TSXV–
    Is About To Become
    The Great Atlantic Salt Company

Red Moon Resources (RMK:TSX.V) is the chance for investors to get in on the ground floor with a company that I believe is poised to be North America’s next commodity cash cow, and major salt producer.

Its Great Atlantic Salt Project is right at a producing industrial mineral port in Newfoundland (gypsum is already being shipped from there).

The deposit is MASSIVE and HIGH GRADE—it has a valid 43-101 resource estimate that’s more than 900 million tons of 95% NaCl. At US$58/ton–the going rate for road salt–it’s an incredible cash cow that will attract not just retail and institutional investors, but strategic industry players.

What major mineral producer would not want a 50+ year cash flow–and from a Canadian asset, no less—right on tidewater and with a local port that is already shipping products into eastern Canada and the US?

In fact, Red Moon’s gypsum production has made it cash flow positive for the last three quarters.

I honestly could not make this up if I tried! It’s one of the best set-ups I have ever seen.

There is a $500 million market opportunity for salt in North America—the US imports 8 million tons of salt a year, and it’s worth US$58/ton.

It comes from SO FAR AWAY—mostly Egypt and Chile.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://oilandgas-investments.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/salt1.jpg]

As I explained yesterday, North America is chronically short of salt supply. We have a permanent supply and demand mismatch—— the United States has to import MILLIONS of tons of salt from SO FAR AWAY—mainly from Egypt and Chile–thousands of miles away!

The demand for salt is driven by the heavily populated US Northeast. There are tens of millions of people living and driving every winter on roads that require salt for de-icing.

We never talk about it, but salt is an essential commodity.

Many believe that the salt supply situation is actually considerably worse than it seems because several of the major existing mines are aging…..BADLY. The mines are old, some dating back to the late 1800s. It wouldn’t take much for one of those mines to go down and create an even bigger North American supply hole.

Chile and North Africa are the biggest sources of our imports and require up to 25 days of travel by sea for the salt to get here–which means major transportation costs.

And these foreign producers have their challenges. The Chilean salt has to go through the very busy Panama Canal. North African supply presents all of the challenges that you would expect from the region where nothing is easy.

The transportation costs required to move it from thousands of miles overseas are HUGE. That is really all the background you need to know to understand why I’m so excited about Red Moon Resources’ Great Atlantic Salt Project. This is all about location, location, location…

It’s right beside the biggest source of salt demand on the planet——the northeastern United States.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://oilandgas-investments.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/salt2.jpg]

Perfectly situated in Newfoundland on the water with just a little skip down the Atlantic Coast to get to Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington and millions of winter drivers.

How can a salt producer in Egypt or Chile situated 5,600 nautical miles away with the exact same commodity compete with one that is just a fraction of the distance away from market?

(This is NOT a trick question. They can’t.)

Red Moon has a very obvious opportunity to displace major tonnage of salt that is coming from far-flung places of the Earth.

An opportunity that has attracted a management group that knows the salt business better than almost anyone——which is the most tell-tale sign of high-impact potential that a ground floor opportunity like this could ever have................................"

• "..................
    All Of The Upside We Are Used To
    Without The Geological Risk

When looking for investment opportunities Warren Buffett is found of saying “I don’t look for 7-foot bars that I have to jump over, I looks for 1-foot bars that I can step over”.

He wants the no-brainer; the easy decision.

Buffett would be much more interested in a junior salt company like Red Moon with an obvious, permanent cost advantage in an undersupplied market….than he would be in a junior gold or precious metal exploration punt.

Who wouldn’t opt for the opportunity that carries less risk and similar upside?

Red Moon’s Great Atlantic Salt Project doesn’t just have proximity to market in the USA going for it. The project itself is also set-up very well to provide for low operating costs and a rapid development scenario.

Existing infrastructure at Great Atlantic includes:

– Nearby deep-water ports (Turf Point and Port Harmon)
    – Airport within 20 minutes of property (Stephenville)
    – Trans Canada highway and multitude of secondary roads across property
    – High voltage power line crosses the property
    – Mining-friendly jurisdiction, Newfoundland & Labrador
    – Skilled workforce with mining experience in nearby communities

You get none of these things with a project in the Andes in South America or in a desert in Africa. Those are hard slogs.

Again, one-foot bars folks. This one isn’t complicated. This project has a safe, secure location with roadwork in place and located right beside the ocean for easy and cheap transport down the coast.

Not just the shortest possible supply chain but the Great Atlantic deposit is also big. Red Moon completed a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Mineral Resource Estimate on this deposit which confirmed a massive Inferred Resource of high purity salt.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://oilandgas-investments.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/salt3.jpg]

With Red Moon management expecting the project to produce at a rate of 2 million tons per year that gives it a life of WAAYY more than 50 years.

And it’s environmentally friendly–no chemical processing. It’s a very straightforward mine, crush, screen, ship process.

And NOBODY KNOWS this story. Now is when you get in on the ground floor.

You Measure Junior Mining Potential
    By The People Involved

I have a checklist for evaluating junior commodity producers.

I want low-cost. Red Moon’s project high grade and proximity to market will give it that. All new equipment will also ensure that.

I also want a commodity that is worth producing. Red Moon has that with salt which is going to have predictable demand as long as cars keep driving in the winter—I’d rather bet on the future of salt than I would on the future of oil.

There aren’t billions of dollars being spent every month to transition our de-icing away from salt!!

Most importantly I want a management team that is proven, successful and amongst the smartest in the game——which is the specific reason that Red Moon captured my full attention.

Red Moon’s Rowland Howe knows more about salt mining than I know about my kids. I shouldn’t say that but it might be true!!

Howe led the expansion of largest and most productive salt mine in North America for almost two decades.

He took the Goderich, Ontario salt mine up to 7.5 million tons of production and shareholders of owner Compass Minerals (CMPS-NYSE) now enjoy a $2 billion plus valuation.

Goderich is probably the most strategically placed mine. It has a great location by Lake Huron close to a market that uses a lot of salt and access to deep water——you cannot move salt any cheaper than by boat.

Sound familiar? Yep….it sounds just like Red Moon’s Great Atlantic deposit.

Howe told me that when he first saw Great Atlantic, he immediately thought that it has the same sort of DNA; the same “bones” that he was looking at in Goderich. He noticed the same access to deep water and that the salt is pretty much an even deposit just like Goderich.

He says Great Atlantic is shallower than Goderich, which in mining is a production cost advantage.

Now——I don’t know much about building a big, profitable salt mine in North America. But Rowland Howe knows more than likely anyone. The fact that he jumped at the chance to join Red Moon’s Great Atlantic project tells me all I need to know.

As I will always remind you there are no guarantees in the junior mining game, but Red Moon looks like it has everything going for it.

Location, grade, size, management and a chronically undersupplied market. Plus a fresh story that the Street will love.

Getting in on this ground floor opportunity sounds pretty sexy to me. I am LONG!!!

Red Moon Resources has reviewed and sponsored this article. The information in this newsletter does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of a corporation or entity, including U.S. Traded Securities or U.S. Quoted Securities, in the United States or to U.S. Persons. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States except in compliance with the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable U.S. state securities laws or pursuant to an exemption therefrom. Any public offering of securities in the United States may only be made by means of a prospectus containing detailed information about the corporation or entity and its management as well as financial statements. No securities regulatory authority in the United States has either approved or disapproved of the contents of any newsletter.
    Keith Schaefer is not registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”): as a “broker-dealer” under the Exchange Act, as an “investment adviser” under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, or in any other capacity. He is also not registered with any state securities commission or authority as a broker-dealer or investment advisor or in any other capacity ."

• "Ketchup"flasche............................

What do salt, green hydrogen and private equity have in common? A money-spinning investment opportunity, that’s what!

http://www.valuethemarkets.com/2021/05/11/rock-salt-green-hydrogen-and-private-equity-a-little-known-investment-opportunity-not-to-be-missed/

"11 May 2021 | by: Kirsteen Mackay

[Blockierte Grafik: https://assets.valuethemarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/RMR001-Article.jpg]

Red Moon Resources (TSXV:RMK) has a magnificent salt deposit, glittering with pure white perfection. It’s an environmentally friendly project ideally located right at the source of where it’s needed on the Canadian Atlantic coast. But that’s not all. Among Red Moon’s other valuable assets investors have overlooked is an underground renewable energy storage opportunity with the potential to host green hydrogen, a clean resource our afflicted planet is crying out for. This micro-cap stock is perfectly positioned to respond to the green revolution, anchored by a proven management team including a president who built his career with a successful New York Stock Exchange company.

A new name and a clever strategy

Red Moon is planning on changing its name to better reflect the company’s core business, making it obvious to investors the potential that lies behind an incredible rock salt resource, while a planned renewable energy storage spinout of another one of its assets offers investors more ways to win.

The salt business is big

Private equity has completed more than $5 billion (U.S.) in acquisitions in the North American road salt market in the past year, underscoring how big this sector has become.

Salting the roads in Canada and the United States is becoming an ever-more pressing problem and one that needs to be addressed as extreme weather events are increasing and no economic alternative to road salt has ever been found. Salt mines are ageing, and the two countries now import road salt from overseas to fill a supply gap to the tune of 8 to 10 million tonnes a year. Imports shipped over long distances from Chile and North Africa contribute to global carbon emissions

Annual road salt consumption varies, but it’s estimated that the U.S. uses ten times as much salt on its roads than in its processed food – now that’s saying something!

Quite simply, road salt will be in high demand for the foreseeable future, through all economic cycles, and it’s also worth noting that the chemical industry requires very high-grade rock salt for many everyday products we take for granted.

Stepping into the picture is Red Moon which owns 100% of what’s regarded by many industry experts as the most attractive undeveloped salt resource, high-grade and relatively shallow, in eastern North America, immediately adjacent to critical infrastructure including two ports. The Great Atlantic salt deposit, with its strategic location, gives Red Moon (or a bigger player) the opportunity to serve local and regional markets in Eastern Canada and the Northeast U.S.

An attractive jurisdiction

According to the Annual Survey of Mining Companies, 2020, the Fraser Institute report notes Newfoundland among the top three most attractive jurisdictions for mining investment. The island, the world’s 16th largest, is currently drawing global attention for a gold rush triggered by exciting new discoveries, but this is a multi-commodity district that offers much more to resource investors including salt plus the perfect structures for underground renewable energy storage.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://assets.valuethemarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/RMR001-Red-Moon-Resources-Article1-Image-3.jpg]

An ancient commodity that never gets old

When looking to invest in commodities, you’ll be forgiven for thinking salt is rarely the first to spring to mind................................."

• "...................Oil, gold, silver, sugar, soybeans, coffee, corn, and lumber all rank high on the list of commodities preferred by traders. But salt is possibly the most widely used commodity on earth. In fact, there are over 14,000 different uses for salt, and scientists are even coming closer to developing a greener alternative to the lithium-ion battery through the use of salt!

So, surely a mineral in such high demand makes for a solid investment opportunity? It would seem so. And with the so-called salt wars heating up, timing is everything.

Is the great North American salt war emerging?

According to legend, the mythical Huangdi, a Chinese sovereign also known as The Yellow Emperor, presided over the first war ever fought over salt. Since then, there have been many more notable salt wars battled out around the world. Such as the San Elizario Salt War between the U.S. and Mexico.

In recent years, supply gaps have forced North America to import much of the salt required to meet its de-icing needs. There are now concerns over security of supply and rising prices, so it should come as no surprise that private equity sees an increasing opportunity in this space right now, along with Compass Minerals (NYSE: CMP), the salt giant among publicly traded companies. A battle over market share (the new “salt war”) maybe brewing between the two.

The pandemic is highlighting the fragility of many of the world’s supply chains 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o , and this is one of them. Having a supply close to market is a distinct advantage. So, in keeping with this line of thought, Red Moon’s undeveloped salt resource so close to key markets is exceedingly attractive.

Acquisition target?

Red Moon’s high-grade salt asset makes the company a potential acquisition target for aggressive private equity and venture capitalists.

The private equity mobs are eager to fill their pension pots with profitable pure-play projects. A Great Atlantic Salt acquisition is appealing because Red Moon’s resource has longevity. With a projected 50-plus-year-lifespan, this far outperforms the usual 10-to-15-year lifespan of gold and silver mines.

New-York listed Compass Minerals International (NYSE: CMP) is a $2.3 billion salt producer that has seen its share price soar in the past year. And on more than one occasion it’s Goderich rock salt mine in Ontario has been the M&A target of Wall Street venture capitalists.

Not to be outdone, German chemical company K&S AG (ETR: SDF) recently sold its Americas salt business to Stone Canyon Industries for a whopping $3.2 billion. This was the culmination of a bidding war between Wall Street major players Cerberus Capital Management, oil conglomerate Koch Industries, and revered private equity investor Advent International.

The fact so many heavyweights were keen to snap up this salt producing giant shows billions of dollars are at the ready for nurturing this most ancient resource.

A highly attractive advanced micro-cap

K&S produces around 15 million tonnes a year in the Americas. By comparison, Red Moon is targeting 2 to 4 million tonnes a year from Great Atlantic (subject to a positive Feasibility Study). Red Moon’s current market cap is approximately $50 million (CDN). This remains speculative but needless to say, it’s not hard to appreciate why Great Atlantic would appeal to private equity.

And another twist in this interesting tale is the interconnected world of mining, where Rowland Howe, President of Red Moon, used to work for Compass Minerals for many years and actually developed the Goderich mine to become the largest underground salt mine in the world.

The time will come when Red Moon captures the attention of the major industry players.

And that’s without taking into consideration the underground renewable energy storage opportunity Red Moon is proposing to spin out to shareholders through the formation of a new company. This move, in itself, is very strategic in multiple ways, as it’ll create a “pure play” salt deal and unlock the value of an asset that’s currently overshadowed by Great Atlantic.

Storing green hydrogen safely

Green hydrogen is one of the most exciting energy transition projects to take shape in recent years. It is zero emission energy with the potential to play a key part of curbing climate change and could be a real game changer in the world’s energy markets.

There are varying degrees of hydrogen and green is the most environmentally friendly. That’s because it’s produced using renewable energy and electrolysis to separate hydrogen from water......................."

• "....................Red Moon owns the Fischell’s Brook salt dome deposit and other nearby ground favourable for additional salt domes, providing very large potential energy storage capability which suddenly makes these assets potentially more valuable than ever.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://assets.valuethemarkets…le1-Image-1-1024x566.jpeg]

While salt domes contain a lot of salt, the grades tend to be lower than in bedded homogeneous deposits such as Great Atlantic. But salt domes are becoming highly sought-after and cost-effective underground storage facilities for renewable energy.

Perhaps you’ve heard of oil reserves being kept safely tucked away in ‘salt caverns’. That’s because they provide a large storage capacity.

Salt domes are seen as perfect storage solutions for renewable energy. Caverns are created in the salt domes by circulating water through them which dissolves the salt. Due to the unique rock properties present in these caverns, they present safe storage sites for fluids.

With the Paris climate agreement and ESG at the forefront of company agendas, the race is on to drive the clean energy transition to the next level. Therefore, underground energy storage is expected to play an important role in Canada’s energy future. That’s why Red Moon sees an opportunity to hone in on this and make a more lucrative use case for its salt dome at Fischell’s Brook.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://assets.valuethemarkets…cle1-Image-2-1024x991.jpg]

In fact, Red Moon envisions a possible wind-hydrogen combination, making the perfect utilization of the Fischell’s Brook location – this windswept coast would make an ideal spot for a green energy wind and storage facility.

Underground “Battery” storage

While green hydrogen storage is one perfect use case for the Fischell’s Brook property, another is compressed air energy storage (CAES) – otherwise known as underground “battery” storage.

Dumbed down, CAES means compressed air can be stored underground to be released into power generating turbines efficiently when needed, supplementing green energy sources that require backup energy. It’s a technology that’s already in use and being further developed to maximize productivity.

Therefore, the Fischell’s Brook salt dome may well appeal as a store of CAES as it could supply electricity required to balance the load of nearby sources of electrical generation.

Great Atlantic CEO, Patrick Laracy, commented:

The Government of Canada recently developed and published a “Hydrogen Strategy for Canada” predicting a global market reach worth over $11 trillion by 2050.

This document outlines that Canada is sitting on an expanse of uniquely extensive resources which can be leveraged into the coming hydrogen economy. It can deploy hydrogen domestically as well as export clean hydrogen to Europe, Asia, and the U.S. Altogether this could lead to a $50 billion domestic hydrogen sector, potentially generating over 350,000 high-paying jobs from coast to coast.

A disrupter!

Red Moon, very much a “cleantech” play, is a potential disrupter in the North American salt market with its vision of a state-of-the-art environmentally friendly “salt factory” at Great Atlantic. Add to that the potential for a renewable energy storage opportunity for investors with the Fischell’s Brook salt dome, and you have a powerful combination that will further build on Newfoundland’s attractiveness as one of the world’s friendliest jurisdictions for resource development....................................."

• "................. IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

PAID Advertisement

This communication is a paid advertisement. ValueTheMarkets is a trading name of Digitonic Ltd, and its owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and assigns (collectively the “Publisher”) is often paid by one or more of the profiled companies or a third party to disseminate these types of communications. In this case, the Publisher has been compensated by Red Moon Resources to conduct investor awareness advertising and marketing and has paid the Publisher the equivalent of sixty thousand US dollars to produce and disseminate this and other similar articles and certain related banner advertisements. This compensation should be viewed as a major conflict with the Publisher’s ability to provide unbiased information or opinion .

Changes in Share Trading and Price

Readers should beware that third parties, profiled companies, and/or their affiliates may liquidate shares of the profiled companies at any time, including at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to adversely affect share prices. Frequently companies profiled in our articles experience a large increase in share trading volume and share price during the course of investor awareness marketing, which often ends as soon as the investor awareness marketing ceases. The investor awareness marketing may be as brief as one day, after which a large decrease in share trading volume and share price may likely occur.

No Offer to Sell or Buy Securities

This communication is not, and should not be construed to be, an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.

Information

Neither this communication nor the Publisher purport to provide a complete analysis of any company or its financial position.
    This communication is based on information generally available to the public and on an interview conducted with the company’s CEO, and does not contain any material, non public information. The information on which it is based is believed to be reliable. Nevertheless, the Publisher does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. Further, the information in this communication is not updated after publication and may become inaccurate or outdated. No reliance should be placed on the price or statistics information and no responsibility or liability is accepted for any error or inaccuracy. Any statements made should not be taken as an endorsement of analyst views.

No Financial Advice

The Publisher is not, and does not purport to be, a broker-dealer or registered investment adviser or a financial adviser. The Publisher has no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies. The information provided is general and impersonal, and is not tailored to any particular individual’s financial situation or investment objective(s) and this communication is not, and should not be construed to be, personalized investment advice directed to or appropriate for any particular investor or a personal recommendation to deal or invest in any particular company or product. Any investment should be made only after consulting a professional investment advisor and only after reviewing the financial statements and other pertinent corporate information about the company. Further, readers are advised to read and carefully consider the Risk Factors identified and discussed in the advertised company’s SEC, SEDAR and/or other government filings. Investing in securities, particularly microcap securities, is speculative and carries a high degree of risk. Past performance does not guarantee future results.

Forward Looking Statements

This communication contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expected continual growth of the featured companies and/or industry. Statements in this communication that look forward in time, which include everything other than historical information, are based on assumptions and estimates by our content providers and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the profiled company’s actual results of operations. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors that could cause the actual results and performance to differ materially from any future results or performance expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, among others: the success of the profiled company’s operations; the size and growth of the market for the company’s products and services; the company’s ability to fund its capital requirements in the near term and long term; pricing pressures; changes in business strategy, practices or customer relationships; general worldwide economic and business conditions; currency exchange and interest rate fluctuations; government, statutory, regulatory or administrative initiatives affecting the company’s business.

Indemnification/Release of Liability

By reading this communication, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this disclaimer in full, and agree and accept that the Publisher provides no warranty in respect of the communication or the profiled company and accepts no liability whatsoever. You acknowledge and accept this disclaimer and that, to the greatest extent permitted under applicable law, you release and hold harmless the Publisher from any and all liability, damages, injury and adverse consequences arising from your use of this communication. You further agree that you are solely responsible for any financial outcome related to or arising from your investment decisions.

Terms of Use and Disclaimer

By reading this communication you agree that you have reviewed and fully agree to the Terms of Use found here https://www.valuethemarkets.com/terms-conditions/ and acknowledge that you have reviewed the Disclaimer found here https://www.valuethemarkets.com/disclaimer/. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please contact ValueTheMarkets.com to discontinue receiving future communications.

Intellectual Property

All trademarks used in this communication are the property of their respective trademark holders. Other than Valuethemarkets.com, the Publisher is not affiliated, connected, or associated with, and the communication is not sponsored, approved, or originated by, the trademark holders unless otherwise stated. No claim is made by the Publisher to any rights in any third-party trademarks other than Valuethemarkets.com.

Authors: ValueTheMarkets

Valuethemarkets.com and Digitonic Ltd and our affiliates are not responsible for the content or accuracy of this article. The information included in this article is based solely on information provided by the company or companies mentioned above. This article does not provide any financial advice and is not a recommendation to deal in any securities or product. News and research are not recommendations to deal, and investments may fall in value so that you could lose some or all of your investment. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

ValueTheMarkets do not hold any position in the stock(s) and/or financial instrument(s) mentioned in the above piece. ValueTheMarkets have been paid to produce this piece by the company or companies mentioned above. Digitonic Ltd, the owner of ValueTheMarkets.com, has been paid for the production of this piece by the company or companies mentioned above.
    Basic Materials | Green Hydrogen | mining | Red Moon Resources | Rock Salt | TSXV:RMK

Kirsteen Mackay

Valuethemarkets.com, Digitonic Ltd (and our owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, affiliates, agents and assigns) are not responsible for the content or accuracy of this article. The information included in this article is based solely on information provided by the company or companies mentioned above.

This article does not provide any financial advice and is not a recommendation to deal in any securities or product. Investments may fall in value and an investor may lose some or all of their investment. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

• Kirsteen Mackay does not hold any position in the stock(s) and/or financial instrument(s) mentioned in the above article.
    • Kirsteen Mackay has been paid to produce this piece by the company or companies mentioned above.
    • Digitonic Ltd, the owner of ValueTheMarkets.com, does not hold a position or positions in the stock(s) and/or financial instrument(s) mentioned in the above article.
    • Digitonic Ltd, the owner of ValueTheMarkets.com, has been paid for the production this piece by the company or companies mentioned above. "
  • Red Moon "wants to break into the North American salt market"

http://www.mining.com/red-moon-wants-to-break-into-the-canadian-salt-market/

"Valentina Ruiz Leotaud | July 25, 2021 | 7:26 am News Canada
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://www.mining.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Red-Moon-wants-to-break-into-the-Canadian-salt-market.jpg]
    The gallery of the salt mine. (Image courtesy of Red Moon Resources).

Red Moon Resources (TSXV: RMK) says it wants to break into the North American salt market to reduce imports of the mineral, essential to de-ice roads during the winter.
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://servedbyadbutler.com/error/blank.gif]
    At present, Canada and the United States import between seven and 10 million tonnes of road salt per year, mainly from Chile, Egypt and Morocco, out of a total annual market of approximately 25 million tonnes. This means that up to 40% of the mineral is imported.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://servedbyadbutler.com/getad.img/;libID=3199346]

Even Red Moon’s home province, Newfoundland and Labrador, imports from neighbouring Quebec the 300,000 tonnes of road salt it uses every year.

“In terms of the security of supply, keep in mind that no new underground salt mines have been built in the last 20 years in Canada and the US, due in part to the fact there are very few ideal locations. Some of the current mines are running into ageing issues, and shipping costs from overseas have jumped considerably just in recent months,” Red Moon’s president, Rowland Howe, told MINING.COM.

According to Howe, these local supply shortages combined with the fact that efficient salt mines are known to be dynamic long-term generators of free cash flow is what drew Red Moon to the Great Atlantic salt deposit.

Located near the Turf Point Port in western Newfoundland, the deposit was initially discovered through oil and gas exploration. It is considered one of North America’s largest shallow salt deposits and it is immediately adjacent to the Flat Bay gypsum deposit, whose mines produced a reported 15 million tonnes from the 1950s until production ceased in 1990.

Great Atlantic hosts approximately 1.4 billion tonnes grading 95.6% NaCl, while resource modelling based on previous drilling indicates continuity of the salt resource with an average thickness of 200 metres to 250 metres.

“The significance of this salt deposit – the tonnage (>1 billion tonnes), the relative shallowness of it, the high grades (>95%), and its strategic location next to important infrastructure including a deep water port, was quickly understood,” Howe said.

“Red Moon is THE ONLY COMPANY WITH A MAJOR UNDEVELOPED SALT DEPOSIT .”

Environmentally friendly

According to Howe, the goal is to build an environmentally friendly, low-cost operation and the first new salt “factory” in Atlantic Canada in 60 years. The plan is to employ simple physical processing – mine, crush, screen, and load.

The project has an NI 43-101 technical report that includes near-term additional drilling which will determine whether the most effective mining method would be ramp/decline or shaft. A complete feasibility study is currently being carried out by SLR Consulting (Canada).

“Salt has many uses in today’s society as well as being one of life’s essential minerals,” the executive said. “The most promising immediate market for salt produced from the Great Atlantic deposit is for road de-icing, but longer-term secondary uses — the chemical industry, for example, requires high-grade salt — would likely emerge.”

Howe, who joined Red Moon earlier this year after 16 years running Compass Minerals’ Goderich salt mine in southern Ontario, said the development of Great Atlantic not only offers the possibility of supplying the local market, it would also help reduce overseas imports and, thus, aid the effort to cut global carbon "

• Salt Wars, Part 1:Meet North America’s New Commodities Kingpin
    Sixty-four year-old American entrepreneur Mark Demetree, part owner of MLB’s Kansas City Royals, has made a $5.2 billion (U.S.) bet on the North American Salt market.
    That’s right, $5.2 billion on Salt (not Gold, not Lithium, not Uranium, not Nickel, but Salt).
    And he’s not finished yet. He could strike again, literally any day.
    As the saying goes, Follow The Money – especially when it’s “smart” money invested by a super successful business tycoon who has made all the right moves to become the Kingpin of Salt in North America.
    BMR has followed that money trail and it leads to Newfoundland, interestingly, where Demetree is now eyeing the “jewel” of the Atlantic in terms of Salt deposits, a nearly billion tonne high-grade resource with perfect geology and a nearby deep water port. At a time of security of supply issues in the most important sector of the continental Salt market, with Demetree’s group also in a spat with the union at the ageing Pugwash mine in Nova Scotia, a battle is brewing over who may acquire this “jewel” of the Atlantic that could serve both Eastern Canada and the Northeast USA. There are 3 main contenders, and the aggressive Demetree appears to hold the early advantage.
    Grade, size, location, and management – Great Atlantic has it all, including a Salt expert (Atlas President Rowland Howe) who Demetree has enormous respect for (in fact, he recruited Howe from the UK for North American Salt in the mid-1990’s). Atlas, formerly Red Moon Resources, now trades under the rather appropriate and memorable ticker symbol “SALT” on the TSX Venture Exchange.
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.197/e8d.59e.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Mark-Demetree.jpg]
    Historical photo of Mark Demetree (left) with his late father, Jack Demetree.
    A Harvard Business School grad, Demetree comes from a family with an impressive history in Florida. They’re even part of the story of how Walt Disney World came to Orlando, and how cable TV came to Jacksonville. Mark’s late father, Jack Demetree, was a top real estate developer and banker who was known for his civic and philanthropic activities. He was voted into the Florida Housing Hall of Fame in 1993 and the National Housing Hall of Fame in 1997. Demetree Brothers, Inc. became a full-service real estate developer and property manager in 1985 and excels to this day (Jack Demetree, also a U.S. Air Force veteran, passed away in 2015 at the age of 87).
    From Mark Demetree’s perspective, Salt is a tremendous wealth creator, just like real estate. Efficient underground Salt mines are known to be “Cash Cows”, decades-long profit centers (through all economic cycles) like the Goderich mine in southern Ontario that Demetree had some valuable experience with in the 1990’s. He left North American Salt for other ventures by the late 90’s, but he watched Howe as mine manager turn Goderich into the largest underground Salt operation in the world after it became the cornerstone asset of a public company (Compass Minerals, CMP: NYSE) in 2003. Compass rocketed to $100 (U.S.) a share thanks to Howe’s engineering exploits, and Goderich is still going as strong as ever as evidenced by Compass‘ latest financials and its 4% annual cash dividend.
    Demetree formed Silverhawk Capital Partners, a company that specializes in management buyouts and other private equity transactions in the growth industrial, energy/natural resources and business service sectors, and also Demetree Salt, LLC (a family investment vehicle focusing on investments in the chemicals, minerals and energy sectors) before resurfacing in a big way in the Salt sector when he became Chairman of Kissner in 2015. Within 6 years, during this pandemic, he would leverage his negotiating skills, knowledge of the Salt market and a myriad of business relationships to spearhead 2 separate buyouts totalling $5.2 billion (U.S.) through Los Angeles-based conglomerate Stone Canyon Industries (SCIH). He is now effectively the Kingpin of Salt in North America and controls even more annual road Salt production than Compass.
    Oh, yes, road Salt – this is a huge specialty business within the broader Salt industry. In fact, the single biggest use of Salt in North America (>40%) is for de-icing our roads, highways and parking lots. It’s estimated that 25 million tons of road Salt is scattered across U.S. roads each year (~150 pounds for every American). It’s a major expense for cities and states, and commercial customers like shopping malls. And because weather leads to demand spikes, and both the U.S. and Canada tend to operate in just-in-time style inventory models instead of managing risk by storing surpluses of critical commodities, there are often shortages of road Salt precisely when everyone needs it most.
    “Climate change” isn’t making things easier, either. Weather events are becoming more extreme, as Texans recently discovered, and road Salt is most effective when temperatures are actually closer to freezing (if it’s too cold, like below 15 F or –9 C, the Salt won’t have any effect on the ice). And no economic substitutes or alternatives for road Salt exist in most applications.
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.197/e8d.59e.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Road-Deicing.jpg]
    Given all of the above, it’s astonishing that North America has left itself so vulnerable when it comes to the supply of road Salt (but, of course, look at how we’ve handled other commodities and strategic metals). Indeed, there are concerns about “security of supply” for critical markets in the Northeast USA and Eastern Canada. We haven’t built any new underground Salt mines in the last 20 years, and some of the ageing existing operations can’t convert to new technology and won’t be around a lot longer. We actually now rely on overseas imports from Chile and North Africa to the tune of 8 to 10 million tonnes a year to meet demand. Meanwhile, rapidly escalating shipping costs from overseas, labor issues and greedy governments wanting more of a “slice of the pie” from resource projects in jurisdictions like Chile are the “final straw”, putting upward pressure on Salt prices and creating urgency around bringing a top tier undeveloped project like Great Atlantic into production.
    Not hard to understand why Mark Demetree believes $5.2 billion (U.S.) is a very smart bet on this sector.
    Coming Soon: Salt Wars Part 2.

• Atlas Salt: "Simple, Environmentally Friendly & Huge Potential Cash Flow";
    Atlas Salt has a unique project on the west coast of Newfoundland. I
    would venture to say it is the best risk/reward scenario in the
    province. Strategically located, the Great Atlantic Salt Project can
    serve significant North American demand and is uniquely positioned to
    capture market share from overseas countries with higher shipping costs.

- Strong management team with lots of experience in salt and NFLD.
    - Salt deposit is close to sea port, greatly improving economics.
    - High grade deposit, at 96.9% NaCI.
    - Large resource with many decades of supply.
    - Location location, location – can offset oversea imports.
    - Feasibility started to move into production.
    - Planned spin out of their Fischell's Brook Salt dome (renewable energy storage).
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://www.streetwisereports.…0219754802_SaltMarket.png]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.streetwisereports.c…ges/20219754853_Salt1.png]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.streetwisereports.c…ges/20219754935_Salt2.png]

[Blockierte Grafik: https://www.streetwisereports.…ges/20219755007_Salt4.png]
    http://www.streetwisereports.com/article/2021/09/08/atlas-sa…

http://app.indexbox.io/report/2501/0/

• Favorable Seismic Data Prepares Atlas Salt For Great Atlantic Drilling
    St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, October 15, 2021 – Atlas Salt (the “Company” or “Atlas” – TSXV: SALT) is pleased to report that as its Great Atlantic Feasibility Study accelerates into a new phase, seismic data for the project has favorably impacted the strategy for upcoming drilling which will help determine mining methodology.
    Highlights:

• Based on seismic information for the homogeneous and high-grade Great Atlantic deposit, the drill program will step out 500 meters toward the deep water port from the existing northernmost hole (CC-4) drilled by the Company which returned 335.3 meters grading 96.8% salt starting only 190 meters downhole. The top 125 meters of that intercept graded 98% salt (NI-43-101 Apex Resource Estimate Report, 2016). The new step-out hole will be collared approximately 3.5 km from the port in an area where seismic data suggests that the deposit thickens;
    • One of the key issues being addressed by the Feasibility Study is whether the deposit can be accessed via an inclined ramp or a vertical shaft. Ramp access is anticipated to require less capital and operating costs while providing infrastructure efficiencies. Upcoming drilling will assist with this determination;
    • Full permitting has been received from the Newfoundland and Labrador Government for the Atlas drill program designed to acquire geotechnical data and further delineate the deposit.

Mr. Rowland Howe, President of Atlas, commented: “Having managed Goderich into the largest underground salt mine in the world, and after six months of guiding this project, I’m more confident than ever in describing Great Atlantic as a very advantaged asset. This deposit has all the right attributes, including the necessary infrastructure surrounding it, in one of the best locations in the world for mining.
    “We envision an environmentally friendly ‘salt factory’ with straightforward, chemical-free processing using state-of-the-art technology given the apparent predictable homogeneous nature of this deposit,” Mr. Howe continued. “The core from the northernmost hole is exceptional in grade and consistency and we look forward to following up on this result shortly.
    “We are into a very active period for Atlas Salt with plenty of news flow this quarter. Security of supply issues in the large eastern North America road salt market highlight the importance of Great Atlantic, strategically located in the middle of this market.”
    PRmediaNow Interview With Rowland Howe
    “A massive amount of salt at very high grade”: Atlas Salt President Rowland Howe discusses this news release with PRmediaNow’s Cyndi Edwards – click on the link below to view.
    Rowland Howe Interview
    Great Atlantic Project Map
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://atlassalt.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ProjectMap.png]
    Qualified Person
    Patrick J. Laracy, P.Geo, and CEO is the Qualified Person responsible for the technical contents of this news release as defined in National Instrument 43-101.
    About Atlas Salt
    Bringing the Power of SALT to Investors: Atlas Salt owns 100% of the Great Atlantic salt deposit strategically located near a port in western Newfoundland in the middle of the robust eastern North America road salt market. The project features a large homogeneous high-grade resource. Atlas also owns the Fischell’s Brook Salt Dome with plans to spin out that asset into a separate company as a potential renewable energy storage opportunity.
    We seek Safe Harbor.
    For information, please contact:
    Patrick J. Laracy, CEO
    (709) 754-3186
    laracy@atlassalt.ca
    AtlasSalt.ca

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A