Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• @edel,
    bin je nach Bedarf beides: Kurz und Langschläfer wie bei den Aktien. :D

Henk Krasenberg vom european gold centre zu Excellon:

Excellon Resources Inc. ONGOING PRODUCTION ENABLES EXCELLON TO MATURE INTO ESTABLISHED MINING COMPANY April 2006 TSXV–EXN share price Apr 07 C$1.30 shares issued: 130.4 mio fully diluted: 157.7 mio THE CONCLUSION OF THE UPDATE REPORT OF NOVEMBER 2005 "At the current evaluation of Excellon Resources by the market, ranging between approximately C$ 21 and 27 million on respectively a non-diluted and fully diluted basis, it is clear that the market does not fully recognize what Excellon has established lately. In my opinion, this may change considerably as production will prove to be a steady process and, moreover, the results of the current underground and surface exploration programs will come forward and especially if the positive expectations are confirmed. In my opinion, Excellon Resources still provides a solid ground-floor opportunity to take an interest in silver. An exciting 12 months are ahead!" A NEW FACTOR IN SILVER: THE ETF'S Over the last few years, the opinions on silver have been varying from "silver is no longer a precious metal, it is just a commodity" to "silver is the precious metal with the largest gap between supply and demand". In my opinion, silver definitely is not just a commodity and still belongs to the precious metals. As I recently wrote, silver could very well outperform gold because of the potential shortage of the metal. A new factor that is likely to have quite an impact on the world demand for silver, is the introduction of --continued-- UPDATE In this industry, things can go fast. Read the conclusion of my Update Report of November 2005. As I said, the market did not recognize the potential of Excellon Resources as a company, nor of the Platosa as a project. It indeed turned out that the ongoing operation of silver-zinc-lead production is enabling Excellon to mature into an established mining company. Every two weeks the checks keep coming in from selling the crust ore from the Platosa Mine in the State of Durango to Peñoles, the largest mining corporation in Mexico, which is processing the ore at its Naica milling facility. This development has not gone by unnoticed. Since November 2005, the shares marched on from C$0.18 to C$1.30, resulting in a significant increase of the market capitalization of the company from an average of just over C$25 million to the present C$190 million. Thus, you may say that the market now has awarded Excellon a significantly higher evaluation than in November. Rightfully so, because the mining continues consistently, the grades of the mined ore were in line with management's expectations, the proceeds considerably exceeded them as a result of the higher market prices for the metals and a new substantial discovery was made. But there is more, may be even much more. At the time of the previous Update Report, now five months ago, there were a few questions that could only be answered by time, such as: * could the flow of mineable ore be continued at the scheduled pace? * would the grades of the mined ore remain as high as expected? * would the ongoing exploration program continue to confirm the generally high grades and add potential mineralization? Looking at the news that has been coming forward since then, every one of these questions can be answers with an outright YES. Let’s see why:
    Since November, mining from the Manto 4C and 5A zones at the Platosa Mine has been continuous and the shipping rate has increased towards the scheduled production rate of 6,000 tonnes per month, which is going to be reached this month. At this rate, Excellon should produce over 4.0 million ounces of silver, 20.4 lbs of lead and 12 million lbs of zinc on an annual basis. However, based on the higher than anticipated grades of silver and even more so of zinc, the expectation is justified that these calculated production figures will be exceeded. Mining from the Manto 4C and 5A will be continuing during the next few months. Further sources of extracting mineable ore will come from the ongoing expansion of the underground ramping system and from other available high grade material from other mantos. The forthcoming upgraded resource estimate calculations will provide more precise information on the production operations for the next few years. CASH FLOW Excellon has not elaborated on the cash flow figures since November 2005. At that time, during their corporate presentations to the financial communities of several European cities, they mentioned to have a net monthly cash flow of C$ 500,000, after deduction of all operating expenses and after allowing for monthly exploration expenditures of C$ 300,000. At the time of this writing, the cash flow summary learns that these figures have increased to respectively over C$ 1.0 million and C$ 500,000 per month as a result of the high grade material mined and the higher market prices for the metals. It is interesting to take a look back at the original mine plan. That plan includes a preliminary cash flow estimate projecting a net cash flow of approximately US$ 13.5 million from the known resource before taxes and Net Smelter Royalty (“NSR”) based on metal prices of US$ 4.80/oz silver; US$ 0.25/lb lead and US$ 0.40/lb zinc. Applying the currently prevailing metal prices of $12.00 per ounce of silver, $0.53 per lb of lead and $1.24 per lb of zinc, it is obvious that the current markets work excellently in favour of significantly higher operating results for Excellon. Although this Update Report is not meant to include a detailed prognosis of my views on the future price developments of silver, lead and zinc, it may be generally known to my readers that I am very much a believer of a continuation of the current strong markets on a long term basis with sufficient room for considerably higher metal prices over the next few years. Like I said before, there is more, may be even much more. EXPLORATION Right after the previous Update Report, Excellon announced the intercept of a 9.3 meter massive sulphide, cut between 139.25 and 148.64 meter downhole, averaging 1516oz/t silver, 16.4% lead and 15% zinc. The intercept is very similar to the high-grade mineralization currently being mined but is found well outside the mined area. The new manto, located approximately 95m northeast of the 6 Manto and 145m east-northeast of the N-1 Manto, has been named the Guadalupe Manto. In February 2006, the news came that eight additional sulphide intercepts were encountered with significant thickness of massive and semi-massive sulphides in 8 of 11 holes drilled around above mentioned intercept. These additional intercepts have extended the massive sulphide mineralization by at least 25m in all directions. One month thereafter, in early March, another six additional sulphide intercepts were announced, bringing the success rate of drilling into the Guadalupe Manto to 14 of 17 holes with 1.5 to 9.4m of sulphide mineralization. The Guadalupe Manto now has a strike length approaching 100 meters, a width of 50 to 65 meters, and remains open in several directions, including the southeast towards the existing mine infrastructure. A little later, in mid-March, a very interesting release announced that a 100m step-out drill hole in this southeastern direction cut 2.5m of sulphides at 131m vertically below the surface, essentially the same elevations as the lowest known part of the Guadalupe Manto. This justifies to now talk about the “Guadalupe Trend”. Drilling is continuing with two drills, pursuing close-spaced drilling around significant mineralized intercepts, including additional step-outs along the Guadalupe Trend and drilling of feeders to and extensions of the Guadalupe Manto. In the meantime, ramping to the 6 Manto is underway and a cross-cut to the Guadalupe Manto will take off from this ramp. Should new mantos be discovered farther along the trend, the drill program may lead to a new mineralized “Guadalupe South Manto” zone. Just last week, the assays of the first 9 of the 17 reported intercepts came in. Of the nine, six intercepts were of massive and semi-massive sulphides, averaging 5.6m in thickness and 839 to 4029oz/t silver, 10.1% lead and 14.2% zinc in grades. Results of the remaining eight holes are pending. Excellon has also contracted a third surface drill rig that will be dedicated to drill district-scale targets on the Joint Venture property held with Apex Silver Mines and the Saltierra Property optioned from Exploraciones del Altiplano. This rig has arrived and should begin drilling shortly. Since September 2002, the NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate, prepared by Roscoe Postle Associates Inc. (“RPA”) of Toronto, independent geological and mining consultants, stands at 63,400 tonnes indicated, grading 2634 g/t (cut) silver, 15.2% lead and 11.9% zinc. This resource represents approximately 4.1 million ounces of recoverable silver. RESOURCE In November 2005, RPA was commissioned to prepare an update of the resource calculation based on the ongoing exploration programs. The new estimate figures are expected to be released some time in May of this year. As the exploration is still running full steam at the moment, management could decide to just cut the moment of measuring the mineralization before the current drill program in the Guadalupe area has been completed in order to meet the time target. This means that part of the results of this program will be saved for the next round of resource calculations at a later date. Encouraged by the released exploration results so far, which have resulted in establishing new mineralization zones outside of the existing resource areas, I am confident that the new resource figures will represent a significant increase over the currently known figures, thus considerably extending the calculated mine life of the Platosa Mine.

* It is only 18 months ago that Excellon Resources inaugurated its underground test-mining and exploration program at the Core Area of the Platosa Property by a celebratory blast to commence driving the underground ramp.

Since then, Excellon Resources has become not only one of the emerging silver producers that one can see develop in Mexico but, in fact, has become one of the most successful and profitable ones due to its extemely high grades of silver, lead and zinc and its very low production costs. * Since July 2005, Excellon Resources has enjoyed a continuous and well-run production operation from the Platosa Mine, thanks to its highly capable management and its technical team and as a result of a well-negotiated processing relationship with Peñoles’ milling facility. * Since November 2005, the time of my previous Update Report, Excellon has aggressively continued its exploration program and achieved excellent results which were not only in line with, but also confirmed its previous findings. * Excellon Resources has fully benefitted from the increasing price levels in the metals markets, thus significantly increasing its monthly receipts of the production proceeds. The cash flow has enabled Excellon to mature into an established mining company, producing silver, lead and zinc at a very low cost. * As early as next May, Excellon may receive its new NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate calculations which I expect to significantly increase the current indicated resource and to considerably extend the mine life of the Platosa Mine. * As Excellon is continuing its exploration programs at full steam, and taking into account that the exploration so far have been conducted on only a very small portion of the total Platosa-Saltierra Property, I am confident that Excellon will have to report a lot of positives over the next few years. The Platosa-Saltierra Property in the State of Durango, Mexico, holds the potential to turn out as a major high-grade silver-lead-zinc mining source which can be operated highly successfully and profitably by Excellon Resources for many years to come. * I reiterate what I wrote last November: Excellon Resources is no longer dependent on additional issuance of shares; the established cash flow from the mining operations provide a nice feeling of comfort and level of income. An additional factor of attraction is that Excellon did not have to go through the considerable burden of an enormous capital expenditure required to construct their own mill and production facilities, thus avoiding the interest payments. *
    Over the last few months, the market has awarded Excellon Resources for its progress and participation in the strong metals markets by a significant higher evaluation. As a consequence, the market capitalization has considerably increased, now amounting to an average of C$155 million. However, in comparison with other silver producers in Mexico, Excellon Resources is still modestly priced. The current level still holds potential to be rewarded again for its future development. It is not the ground-floor opportunity to take an interest in silver that I described in November. But that depends on how you look at it. While continuing to prove up additional resource potential and with the metals markets looking forward to an excellent and strong future, Excellon Resources still holds a lot of promise as a wider audience comes to recognize its merits. Henk J. Krasenberg

• @hpoth und Goldesel,
    zu Excellon gab es hier ab Mitte März einige Erwähnungen beginnend unten Seite 1.

In Peru dürfte es zu einer Stichwahl kommen.

Nach chavez und morales dann Humala?
    Möchte sehen, wie dann Fortuna reagiert? Die jab ich ja.

Nachbisherigen Erfahrungen gehen vor allem US Anleger raus.
    Sollten wir drauf schauen.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Portal hat gebohrt:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/060410/200604100320806001.html?.v=1

Bei Fortuna könnte es schon sein, dass da US Geld abgezogen wird.
    Andererseits könnten die auch eine allfällige Steuer (sollte Humala gewinnen) verkraften.

Weiter stark: FAN.TO, UC.V CZN.TO und EXN.V
    GNG.V kommt wieder.

Sabina genauso wie Fortuna, GPR.V, MAG.V und ECU.V und Apogee stark im Minus.
    Da werden einfach schon Gewinne mitgenommen.

Was mich erstaunt, dass sich bei FR.V und FSR.TO nicht mehr tut.
    Da sehen einige mehr die Risiken als das wirklich gute Potential, was sich ergibt.
    Vor allem FSR ist ein Witz. Mir soll´s recht sein.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Edel Man, Nebenbemerkung

Meine Meinung zur FuW ist etwas zwiespältig: Allzu inserentenfreundlich, "bending over backwards". Springen sehr spät auf eine Trend auf (typisch der Hinweis auf eine Aktie, nachdem sie 5 bis 50-fach gestiegen ist.) Und dann der Verkauf des Unternehmens vor ein paar Jahren hat mir den Rest gegeben. Also wenn im Reisezug jemand ein Exemplar liegen lässt, dann blättere ich vielleicht noch darin.....

Abo schon lange nicht mehr.

Gruss,
    Lucky

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nabend Lucky

Zugegebenermassen liegen meine Erfahrungen schon etliche Jahre zurück.
    Da war indessen die Analyse des PM Sektors gut.
    Erinnere mich, daß ich zB Whim Creek und andere aufschnappte,von denen hier niemand wußte.

Hab die seither aus den Augen verloren.
    Vielleicht verklärt die Erinnerung manches,früher war die F&W mE sehr gut .

Grüsse

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• In Sachen F+W kan ich auch etwas mitreden, die habe ich schliesslich seit Jahren abonniert.

In Sachen PM Sektor habe ich bisher noch nichts gelesen, das mich interessiert hätte. Regelmässig zählen sie ein paar Aktien auf, die sich in Toronto bewegt haben, sonst herzlich wenig. Ich erinnere mich nicht, in den letzten Monaten mal eine vernünftige Analyse über Edelmetallaktien gelesen zu haben. Dann schon eher Öl.

• First Silver ist mir noch immer ein wenig ein Rätsel. Ist eine der wenigen Silberaktien, die seit Monaten mehr oder weniger seitwärts geht.

Ich denke, dass in einer Hausse früher oder später auch Zurückgebliebenen nach oben geschwemmt werden. Dann hätte FSR.TO eigentlich noch einen schönen Weg vor sich. Zudem ist das Rückschlagspotential viel geringer als bei einer Aktie, dies sich sit Anfang Jahr verfünfacht hat. In der aktuellen Phase (kommt die Korrektur oder kommt sie nicht?) ist das Rückschlagspotential ja auch nicht zu vernachlässigen.

Zudem: First Majestic wird sich ja was überlegt haben, die Mehrheit zu kaufen. Die finden FSR.TO anscheinend billig.

Warum ging FSR.TO eigentlich mit der Silberhausse nicht mit nach oben? Schlechtes Management?? Der neue Hauptauktionär wird da sicherlich aufräumen, wenn nötig.

Alles in allem scheint mir, dass FSR.TO eine Möglichkeit bietet, mit relativ geringem Risiko die Silberschiene zu fahren.

Was meint Ihr, nachdem der Deal nun ein paar Tage zurück ist?

• zwyss,
    da bin ich ganz deiner Ansicht.

Habe übrigens gestern gekauft (Order vom Vortag hat gezogen!), obwohl ich mit FR.V schon reichlich gesegnet bin.

Ein paar Überlegungen.
    Nicht gestiegen, weil hohe Produktionskosten und schlechte Bilanz.
    Keith wird das ändern, die bringen spätestens im letzten Quartal einen guten Bericht.
    FSR ist billig.
    FR hat zu 2,16 gekauft, dort musste der kurs noch hin. Für mich zwar Idiotie, aber so ist das eben.
    Der Deal hat einige Tücken, die vom Markt gesehen wurden.
    Vor allem die Finanzierung.
    Die passt aber für mich und ist typisch Keith.
    Die Übernahmephantasie für die restlichen 37% ist vorerst raus, aber die Übernahme wird kommen, aber zu anderen Preisen.
    FR erreicht das selbst gesteckte Ziel für die jahresförderung durch den Deal.
    FSR bleibt aber eine eigene Company und bilanziert eigenständig.

Na ja, da gäbe es noch mehr, aber das reicht doch schon. :D

Fazit: wenig Risiko, große Chancen.
    FR wird möglicherweise die Silbercompany in ca. ein bis zwei Jahren.
    Den Deal hab ich hier ja um den 27.3. vorhergesagt, weil er zwingend war, weil keith 20 mille angesammelt hatte. :D
    Nur wäre ich nie auf FSR gekommen.

Grüße
    Tschonko

PS.: Silver dragon SDRG.OB hatte gestern kurz das E im Namen, weil sie eine unterschrift im Bericht vergessen hatten.
    Die hätte man gestern billig einsacken können (bis 0,67 runter, heute wieder um die 1,2). Hab ja neulich verkauft und war gestern in wien und hab das verpasst.
    Schaaaaadeee, Marmelaaadeee!

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Tschonko

Bin seit heute mit 2.10 $ auch dabei. Da ich noch Cash für ein paar Titel habe, fing ich mal mit First Silver an.

Nachholbedarf dürfte ja wirklich vorhanden sein. Vor allem Unternehmen mit hohen Produktionskosten sollten bei einer weiteren Silber-Hausse überproportional profitieren. Die werden ja jetzt auch profitabel, was sie vorher lange nicht waren.

Das Rückschlagspotential scheint mir auf diesem Niveau auch viel geringer als bei kürzlichen Highflyern, so dass das Chancen-Risiko-Verhältnis für mich stimmt- auch wenn ide längst fällige Korrektur jetzt eingesetzt hat. Bei andern Titel hoffe ich dann, noch tiefer zuschlagen zu können. z.B EDR.TO, FVI.V (obwohl die auf diesem Niveau schon recht stabil wirken....) und andere (für Voschläge bin ich immer dankbar.....)

• zwyss,
    die Frage allgemein, wohin können einzelne Aktien fallen.
    Bei der FSR braucht man Geduld, weil die bis zur nächsten bilanz noch eindeutig mit dem Silberpreis gehen wird.

Wollt heute Sabina kaufen, aber ein bisschen zu niedrig limitiert in Fra.
    wenn du noch suchst, überflieg den Thread mal kurz.
    Soll die Produktion bald anstehen od. viel Silber im Boden???

Einen teil (45%) UC.V hab ich verkauft.

Übrigens: wer sich wundert, wenn in seinem Depot (wenn in D gekauft)ORKO auf Null gesetzt ist, die kriegen durch die namensänderung auf Orko Silver eine neue WKN für D.
    Hab mich gestern da auch gewundert, aber nur kurz.

Grüße
    tschonko

• @Edel

Edel hast Du die nicht auch neulich gekauft? Ich rege mich auf. Die haben heute bekanntgegeben, dass sie kurz eben mal ein Private Placement für 8 Privatinvestoren durchgeführt haben.
    Wenn ich richtig gerechnet habe für 0.33 $ plus Option bei .50$.

Und das bei einem Preis um 0.60 - 0.70$.

Wieder mal eine typische Verarschung der Altaktionäre.
    Ein gutes Unternehmen hat doch nicht nötig, seine Aktien so billig zu verscherbeln. Andere verlangen auch einen Preis, der um den aktuellen Kurs rum ist (und Option höher als aktueller Kurs).

Ich bleib mir selbst treu und werde meine Aktien zu einem guten Preis zum Verkauf stellen, und hoffe, dass sie mal gehen.

Sauerei :( :( :( X( X(

• Offizieller Beitrag

zwyss

Ja sicher,wir hatten uns über den einigermassen vernünftigen Einstieg noch gefreut.
    Schwer nachzuvollziehen das alles,extrem ärgerlich.

Hast Du noch weitere Infos,bevor wir denen Unrecht tun?
    Denn schließlich standen die monatelang bei 0,3C$ herum.

Deshalb auch sehr sauer,weil ich wegen der Qualität sogar an Nachkauf gedacht hatte. X(

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• @Edel

Ich weiss natürlich auch nicht, wann dieses PP beschlossen wurde. Allerdings find ich es he schon einen schlechten Stil, wenn nicht vorgängig, sondern erst dann kommuniziert wird, wenn das ganze PP bereits vorüber ist.

Un die 8 Investoren zu finden, haben die kaum 2 Monate gebraucht. Ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass dies ausgeheckt wurde, als wir 2 reingingen in die Aktie. Da gab es ja eine kleine Verkaufswelle. Da gings innert 5-6 Tagen von 0.80 bis auf 0,45 runter. Wahrscheinlich haben diese Gauner ihre Aktien da auf den Markt geworfen, im Wissen, für 0.33 plus Optionen wieder rein zu kommen.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Zwyss, ich denke EdelMan hat recht. Grossinvestoren lassen sich nicht von Kursschwankungen blenden, sondern schauen auf das, was sie als realistischen inneren Wert betrachten und umständehalber gibts davon noch einen Abschlag. Kommt drauf an, wie viel Geld sie mitbringen, und wie dringend die Gesellschaft das Geld braucht....

Nimm eine halbe (oder viertel) Kiste in die Hand, dann kannst du auch mitreden :D

• Lucky

Die haben jeder rund 150'000 $ gebracht. Ich bin sicher, die neuen Investoren sind Insider und haben bereits Aktien gehabt.
    Vermutlich sind sie tatsächlich Langzeitinvestoren, deshalb stört sie ja die Haltefrist von vielleicht 4 Monaten nicht.
    Nehmen wir an, die Investoren halten alle 300'000 Aktien zu 0.67$, das macht dann 200'000 $. Dann verkaufen sie die Aktien zu 0.67$ (im Schnitt). Für 50'000 kaufen sie ein neues Auto und für die restlichen 150'000$ kaufen sie 450'000 Aktien mittels Private Placement.

Mit dieser Aktion haben sie also 50'000 $ verdient, zudem die Aktienposition von 300'000 auf 450'000 ausgebaut. Auf Kosten der Altaktionäre. Zudem haben sie noch optionen zu .50$. Null Risiko, grosser Ertrag. Das gibt's doch eigentlich gar nicht, aber in dieser Branche offenbar schon.

Auch eine Geselschaft, die Geld braucht, hat es doch nicht nötig, zu solchen Konditionen ein PP zu machen.

Sag mir eine Gesellschaft, die ein PP macht für 50% unter dem aktuellen Preis plus Optionen ausführbar zu 25% unter dem aktuellen wird. Ich lege Dir gleich 150K auf den Tisch und mache mit. Und mit mir ein paar Tausend andere.

Ich glaube noch immer, die 8 PP-Investoren haben uns andere Aktionäre abgezockt

• Offizieller Beitrag

@zwyss/Lucky

Derartige PP`s sind nun wirklich nichts Neues.
    Auch daß die über die Köpfe der Aktionäre hinweggehen.
    Über diese aktionärsfeindliche Verhalten haben wir uns oft aufgeregt.

Bei Avino kürzlich war mal ne Ausnahme,daß wir uns beteiligen konnte.

Bei Abcourt hab ich später sogar zugekauft.
    Als ich allerdings wußte,daß der Löwenanteil in festen Händen ist.

Bei dieser feinen Perle hier gehe ich erst mal auch davon aus.
    Da hab ich so etwas lange gezögert:
    Wir hätten sie nun eben früher für 0,25 kaufen können! ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hier die betreffende PR:

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/060413/97386.html

Die Laufzeit der Warrants März 2008 ist OK mE.
    Der Kurs natürlich zickzack ,Trend aufwärts.

• Offizieller Beitrag

zwyss

Da hab ich gottlob nur ne kleine Partie.
    MAG trudelt seit Tagen.
    Da würde ich bei diesem bösen Chart den Boden abwarten.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A