IAMGOLD / IMG, IAG (TSX, NYSE)

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Nov 15, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company")(TSX: IMG) (IAG: iamgold corp com) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) announces that it has reached an agreement with the Government of Ecuador in which the Government recognizes that IAMGOLD has adhered to and met all of its legal, social and environmental obligations thus far at the Company's Quimsacocha project in Ecuador and will therefore get full support from the Government for the project going forward. As part of the agreement and as a show of environmental commitment, the Company has agreed to relinquish a portion of its concession to ensure the safety of the water supply to the surrounding areas. This land package is approximately 3,000 hectares, 23% of IAMGOLD's total 12,967 hectare holding and contains no resources, no mineralization or exploration targets. (See figure 1). It will have no impact on the development of the Quimsacocha project.
    "Giving back the small portion of our concessions was done to send a clear message - IAMGOLD is committed to preserve and protect the environment. The land in question surrounds a water shed, some small lakes and a wetland. It was the right thing to do," stated Joseph Conway, President and CEO. "The land contains no prospects and will in no way affect the eventual operation there. Now we can move ahead and help to formulate a mining code that will be beneficial for all stakeholders. We look forward to working closely with the Government and appreciate their support of Quimsacocha."
    The Quimsacocha project is located in the Azuay Province, 35 kilometres southwest of Cuenca in southern Ecuador. This development project contains an indicated resource of 32.6 million tonnes with 3.2 g/t gold, representing 3.35 million ounces of gold. There are currently two drill rigs on site drilling at Loma Tasqui, southwest of the known resource. It is expected that 8,000 metres will be drilled on Loma Tasqui and Rio Falso Sur as part of the $2.7 million second half 2007 exploration program. Work also continues on the prefeasibility study which will be completed in the first quarter of 2008.
    To view a map of the Quimsacocha project, please click on the link below:
    http://www.ccnmatthews.com/docs/iam1115.jpg
    Please note:
    This entire press release may be accessed via fax, e-mail, IAMGOLD's website at http://www.iamgold.com

• MONTREAL, QUEBEC, Nov 15, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Matamec Explorations Inc. ("Matamec") (CA:MAT) is pleased to announce that Superior Diamonds Inc. ("Superior") recently announced the discovery of several kimberlite boulders on the L'Esperance property, of which 10,283 of 13,399 hectares is optioned from Matamec and IAMGOLD Corporation. Superior also plans a third drilling campaign during the first half of 2008 (see Superior's press release as of November 13th, 2007).
    These boulders are large and angular, weighing between 70 and 360 kilograms, indicating proximity to source. The boulders are scattered over a distance of approximately 650 metres in an area where kimberlite indicator minerals with geochemistry usually indicative of potentially diamondiferous kimberlite were recovered from overburden.
    A representative sample of these blocks was submitted to Overburden Drilling Management Limited (ODM) which described the material as being hypabyssal kimberlite. By their size and their angular shape, these blocks probably originate directly on top or less than a few hundreds metres down-ice from the source.
    The geological data in this press release was prepared by Aline Leclerc, geologist, Matamec's Vice-President Exploration and a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101.
    Matamec also announces that exploration work is in progress on the Montclerg, Tansim, Vulcain and Zeus properties. The results of these activities will be announced as soon as they are available.
    Furthermore, Matamec is pleased to announce the exercise of 1,000,000 warrants expiring on December 9th, 2007, for net proceeds of $130,000 which will be used for working capital purposes.

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Dec 05, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company") (CA:IMG) (IAG:
    iamgold corp com) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) is pleased to announce results from 5 drill holes of the ongoing drill program at the Westwood project, an advanced stage exploration project located within the Company's Doyon mine property in the Abitibi region of Northern Quebec.
    These results include intercepts of the Zone 2 extension at a vertical depth of approximately 2.3 kilometers in hole R14281B-07, which is 800 metres deeper than mineralization previously intersected. This hole was specifically planned to test the depth potential and includes 10.0 metres averaging 11.5 grams per tonne (g/t) gold and 5.0 metres averaging 23.0 g/t gold. These results are significant given the depth of the known 3.3 million ounce resource previously delimited which is less than 1.5 kilometres.
    The first hole east of the Bousquet Fault, hole R14404-07 also intercepted the Zone 2, a 3.0 metre intercept averaging 10.2 g/t gold and narrow massive sulphide mineralization, a 2.0 metre intercept of 3.6 g/t gold, 5.0% zinc, within the Westwood horizon.
    These higher grade intercepts and intercepts at depth may have significant impact on the strike length and have potential to substantially increase the total Westwood resource.
    "These results are some of the best to date on the Westwood project. With the increasing gold grades at this depth we are very encouraged that Westwood could become a world class deposit," commented Joseph Conway, President & CEO. "The acceleration of this project in 2007 will continue in 2008 and the results to date continue to confirm that Westwood will be IAMGOLD's future in Northern Quebec."

• Adventure Gold Signs a Letter of Intent to Acquire the Past Producing Lucien Beliveau Mine - Near the Producing Beaufor Gold Mine in the Val D'Or Region of Quebec

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, Dec 06, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Adventure Gold Inc. (CA:AGE) (the "Company"), a junior mining exploration company with strategic properties in the Val d'Or region of Quebec, announces the signing of a Letter of Intent (LOI) with IAMGOLD Corp. (TSX:IMG and NYSE:IAG) (IAMGOLD), for the acquisition of 100% of IAMGOLD's rights, titles and interests in the Pascalis - Colombiere gold property (the "Property") located 25 kilometers north-east of Val d'Or, Quebec. This property is historically known as the Lucien Beliveau Mine (New Pascalis gold deposit) and was mined from 1989 to 1993, where a total of 1.8 million tonnes of ore was extracted at a grade of 3.2 g/t Au (total of 167,000 Au oz). This property is strategically adjacent to Adventure Gold's 100%-owned Beaufor North property.

• MONTREAL, QUEBEC, Dec 11, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Cadiscor Resources Inc. ("Cadiscor") (CA:CAO) (FRANKFURT: DQN) is pleased to announce that it has signed a formal option agreement with IAMGOLD Corporation, ("IAMGOLD") to acquire a 100% interest in the Sleeping Giant Mine and related milling facilities ("the Mine"). The option grants Cadiscor the right to take possession of the Mine at the end of production from current reserves and in any event not later than April 1, 2009.
    Located approximately 100 km north of Amos, Quebec, in the Abitibi region, the Sleeping Giant Mine has been in operation since 1988. By the end of 2006, it had produced 825,000 ounces of gold from 2,306,000 tonnes of ore at an average grade of 11.1 g/t Au. The production schedule calls for production to end in late 2008, once current reserves are depleted. The mine has a 900 tpd C.I.P. mill on site. The production target for 2007 is 50,000 ounces of gold.
    At signature of the agreement, Cadiscor made a cash payment of CAN $300,000 and issued 600,000 common shares of Cadiscor to IAMGOLD. Cadiscor also issued 1,000,000 common share purchase warrants to IAMGOLD, each warrant entitling IAMGOLD to purchase one common share of Cadiscor at a price of $1.00 until April 1, 2009.

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Dec 13, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company") (CA:IMG) (IAG: iamgold corp com) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) is pleased to announce an annual dividend payment of USD$0.06 per share payable on January 11, 2008 to shareholders of record as of the close of trading on December 24, 2007.
    "We are pleased to maintain IAMGOLD's Dividend Policy with the seventh consecutive annual dividend to shareholders," said William Pugliese, Chairman of the Board. "Over the past year, IAMGOLD has completed the successful integration of all our 2006 acquisitions. We made significant additions to our resource base, advanced our development projects and continued to explore. The annual distribution of a dividend delivers a direct financial return and represents our philosophy to provide income as well as capital appreciation to shareholders. In 2008 we will continue to be focused on delivery, growth and accountability."
    The dividend will be distributed in Canadian funds to all shareholders except those registered in the United States based on the U.S. to Canadian dollar exchange rate as issued by the Bank of Canada at the close of business on the record date, December 24, 2007. For purposes of subsection 89(14) of the Income Tax Act, the Company designates all dividends payable on January 11, 2008 to be eligible dividends.

• IAMGold Shares Drop After France Denies Permit to Build French Guiana Mining Camp

NEW YORK (AP) -- Shares of IAMGold Corp. dropped Thursday morning after the miner said the French
    government will not approve final permits needed to begin construction on a French Guiana mine
    estimated to hold an immense gold reserve

<http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080131/iamgold_mover.html?.v=3>

Kann jemand etwas zu den genauen Hintergründen sagen?

Vatapitta

Dschihad-Regeln 1 bis 4: (Seite 46 + 47 gekürzt)

1) Dschihad ist von Allah befohlen. ...

2) Lass dich niemals durch irgendwelche Regeln oder Einschränkungen aufhalten, der Zweck heiligt jedes Mittel, egal wie furchtbar. ...

3) Spiele immer das Opfer. Mohammed kehrt die Sichtweise um. .... Der Angriff ist ihre Schuld und die Muslime sind die Opfer, nicht die Ungläubigen.

4) Wiederhole das wieder und immer wieder und die Leute werden es irgendwann glauben. .....

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Jan 30, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company") (CA:IMG) (IAG: iamgold corp com) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) is pleased to provide an update of its operational performance for 2007 and provide guidance for 2008 production, costs, exploration and development.
    HIGHLIGHTS
    - 2007 production increased to 965,000 ounces gold - in-line with guidance
    - 2008 production forecast - 920,000 ounces - slight (5%) decline from 2007
    - 2008 cost guidance- $455 to $470 per ounce
    - $87.3 million approved for exploration and development project spending in 2008
    - Prefeasibility study at Quimsacocha expected in April
    - Exploration begins at Camp Caiman
    - Buckreef scoping study to be completed by mid year

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Jan 31, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation (CA:IMG) (IAG: iamgold corp com) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company") reports that the French Government through a declaration issued on behalf of the President's Office has advised that the President will not approve the final permits necessary to commence construction of the Camp Caiman project located in French Guiana. No technical, environmental or legal reasoning for the decision was provided in the declaration. The Company will be seeking further information from the relevant authorities in order to determine next steps.
    Camp Caiman is a development project hosting approximately 1.1 million ounces of gold. Throughout the permitting process, the Company has fulfilled all legal, technical and environmental obligations required; including full and open public hearings and consultations. The project received a positive response from the relevant authorities, as well as a positive recommendation from the CODERST, a government appointed committee designed to review such projects.
    "The Camp Caiman project exemplified the highest standards of environmental protection and innovation, based on an extensive application and public hearing process dating back to 2005" stated Joseph Conway, President & CEO, "We firmly believe that the Camp Caiman project could be a catalyst for the economic development of the French Guiana region as well as a model for socially and environmentally responsible mining in France. IAMGOLD has committed significant resources to the Camp Caiman project and we will be considering all of our options for protecting and advancing those interests going forward."

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Feb 06, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company")(TSX: IMG) (IAG: iamgold corp com) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) announces the Board of Directors' approval of an $18.4 million investment for an expansion of the Rosebel Mill. The expansion allows for an increase in the annual life of mine production from approximately 275,000 ounces per year to 300,000 to 305,000 ounces per year and a reduction in direct cash costs of approximately $35 per ounce. This increases the mill throughput from 8 million tonnes per year of ore to 8.9 million tonnes per year while adding sufficient operational flexibility to increase throughput by a further 15% to 25% should mine site and economic conditions support the use of the excess capacity.
    The mill expansion eliminates the need for stockpiles, and through the installation of extra leach tanks to increase residence time, will boost metallurgical recovery from 94% to 95%.
    "This program will continue to improve production from Rosebel and bring down cash costs at the operation, resulting in a reduction of our overall cash costs," stated Joseph Conway, President & CEO. "Rosebel is our largest and most significant operation and there is considerable value yet to be realized there. We continue to evaluate and initiate programs to expand the margins, convert existing resources and discover more ounces."
    The $26 million Rosebel Mill optimization, announced in July 2007, will be completed in November of this year. This optimization enables production rates to be maintained as more hard rock is fed into the mill. In 2008, $15 million remains to be spent on the optimization. The $18.4 million investment is planned for 2008, with results having an impact on production and costs beginning in 2009.
    Concurrent with mill expansion is the redesign of the existing mine plan which eliminates marginal ore and reduces the life of mine strip ratio from 4 to 3.5 while maintaining the mine reserve grade at 1.2 grams/tonne. The impact of the lower strip ratio and the reduction of marginal material in the mine plan will reduce the current mine life by one year but the significant increase in profitability offsets the potential loss of production.
    The Company is also spending $9.8 million in exploration and development which includes 26,000 meters of infill drilling for reserves development and resource conversion and 35,000 meters to delineate additional resources on known targets. The focus of this program is to increase overall mine grade and grow resources.
    Further mine engineering work is also ongoing for an expansion in mine production capacity through an increase in the size of the mining fleet.

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Feb 12, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company") (CA:IMG) (IAG: IAG) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) will release year end financial results before the market opens on Friday, March 28, 2008.
    A conference call will be held on Friday, March 28, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. (EST) to discuss these results. A webcast of the conference call will be available through the Company's website - http://www.iamgold.com.
    Conference Call Information:
    North America Toll-Free: 1-800-733-7571 or 416-644-3414
    A replay of this conference call will be available from 1:00 p.m. March 28 to April 4, 2008. Access this replay by dialing:
    North America toll-free: 1-877-289-8525 or 416-640-1917, passcode: 21260861#
    A replay will also be available on IAMGOLD's website.
    Please note:
    This entire press release may be accessed via fax, e-mail, IAMGOLD's website at http://www.iamgold.com and through Marketwire's website at http://www.marketwire.com. All material information on IAMGOLD can be found at http://www.sedar.com or at http://www.sec.gov.
    Si vous desirez obtenir la version francaise de ce communique, veuillez consulter le http://www.iamgold.com/fr/accueil.html.

Contacts:
    IAMGOLD Corporation
    Lisa Doddridge
    Director, Investor Relations
    (416) 360-4710 or Toll Free: 1-888-IMG-9999

• MONTREAL, QUEBEC, Feb 19, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Cadiscor Resources Inc. (CA:CAO) (FRANKFURT: DQN) ("Cadiscor") is pleased to announce the first results from underground exploration drilling at the Sleeping Giant Mine, ("Mine") on which it has an option to acquire a 100% interest from IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD"). In December 2007, Cadiscor started a 9,000-meter underground exploration program to test the continuity of the gold zones at depth, below the deepest mining level (-975 meters).
    These results are highly significant as they confirm the presence of the gold zones down to 445 meters below the current mine workings, with grades that are similar to the grades in the mine. Drilling will continue until the end of Q2 2008. The results will then be evaluated to consider the feasibility of extending the mine shaft.
    The Sleeping Giant Mine entered production in 1988. The mine has since been deepened twice to follow the gold zones. The main mine production zones are, in order of importance, Zones #30, 8, 20, 3 and 18. Three underground drill rigs are testing the next 400 meters of Zones #8, 30 and 18 below the deepest mining level.
    The mine's gold zones are narrow quartz veins that are mainly mined by shrinkage stoping. Typically, mine planning uses a minimum width of 1.6 orthogonal meters. Results from the immediate extension of the mined zones or areas where geological control is sufficient to determine the gold zone attitude with confidence, are reported using this minimum 1.6 orthogonal meters width. Results from areas where the gold zone attitude can not be determined with confidence are reported using the core length.

• TORONTO, ONTARIO, Feb 28, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company") (CA:IMG: news, chart, profile) (IAG:
    iamgold corp com
    News, chart, profile, more
    Last: 8.09-0.36-4.26%
    4:05pm 02/29/2008
    Delayed quote data
    Add to portfolio
    Analyst
    Create alert
    Insider
    Discuss
    Financials
    Sponsored by:
    IAG 8.09, -0.36, -4.3%) (BOTSWANA: IAMGOLD) is pleased to announce the sale of its 34% interest in the Nyakafuru Project in Tanzania to Resolute Mining Ltd. ("Resolute"). The Nyakafuru Project is located approximately 120 kilometres from Resolute's Golden Pride Mine in Tanzania.
    The transaction is valued at US$6.0 million to be paid to IAMGOLD in cash or Resolute shares, at Resolute's option. In addition, Resolute Mining shall pay a royalty of US$10 per ounce for each additional resource ounce of gold, attributable to the former IAMGOLD interest that is discovered on the project, up to a total cap of US$3.75 million.
    "We are pleased to have completed this transaction with Resolute as part of the rationalization of our non-core exploration assets," commented Joseph Conway, President & CEO, "while retaining the opportunity to benefit from additional discovery on the property. Since the beginning of 2007, the Company's divestiture of non-core assets is valued at close to US$65 million."
    Please note:
    This entire press release may be accessed via fax, e-mail, IAMGOLD's website at http://www.iamgold.com

• Seit etlicher Zeit nun schon mein bravstes Pferd im Stall der Producer, bei dem man einfach stur nur immer die Stoploss-Schwelle nachziehen muss. Ein Kaltblut mit Charakter, das mich über den einen oder anderen zurückliegenden Fehlgriff mit Junior-Werten hinwegsehen läßt. Falls es wieder zu einem allgemeinen Rücksetzter der Aktienmärkte samt Goldminen kommen sollte, würde ich zuerst wieder bei Iamgold einsteigen.

Toronto, Ontario, November 4, 2009 – IAMGOLD Corporation (“IAMGOLD” or “the Company”) today reported financial and operating results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2009, with record net earnings of $64.9 million or $0.18 per share.

“IAMGOLD’s focus on delivering shareholder value produced outstanding results in the third quarter,” said Joseph Conway, President & CEO. “Gold production reached 244,000 ounces at cash costs of $457 per ounce during the quarter driven by record production once again from our flagship Rosebel mine, and continued extensions at the Doyon Division in Quebec. As a result, we have recently increased our 2009 production guidance to between 940,000 and 950,000 ounces up from 880,000 in January 2009. We also continue to focus on the future, having accelerated production at our Essakane project, which is on schedule for commercial production in August 2010, contributing an estimated 480,000 to 490,000 ounces of gold before the end of 2011 and investing in promising exploration properties in our regions of focus.”

Grüße
    auratico

• Moin moin,

Iamgold von Elli im Gelben Forum geadelt! ganz unten

Nur 5 % unter dem Hoch, davon 2 % von heute. - Eine bemerkenswerte Stärke!
    Für alle, die gut schlafen wollen. [smilie_love]

Vatapitta

2) Lass dich niemals durch irgendwelche Regeln oder Einschränkungen aufhalten, der Zweck heiligt jedes Mittel, egal wie furchtbar. ...

3) Spiele immer das Opfer. Mohammed kehrt die Sichtweise um. .... Der Angriff ist ihre Schuld und die Muslime sind die Opfer, nicht die Ungläubigen.

4) Wiederhole das wieder und immer wieder und die Leute werden es irgendwann glauben. .....

• und das bei einem Schwergewicht!

Es gab einige News.

Vatapitta

• IAMGOLD's Niobium Mine Potential with a 691% Increase in M&I Resources
    and a Net Asset Value for Niobec of Up to $2.0 Billion

Significant Capacity Expansion of IAMGOLD's Rosebel Mine

IAMGOLD Reports Record First Quarter Net Earnings Operating Cash Flow up 177% Year-Over-Year

Der Kurs konsolidiert

Vatapitta

• Moin moin,

ein Jahr ist es her, seit dem letzten Posting.

Hatte IMG allerdings bei Edel erwähnt am 27.04.12:

Trelawney hat heute neue Zahlen veröffentlicht.

Beim heutigen Kurs hat IMG ein KGV von 4,6, bei einer Marktkap. von ca 3,5 MRD $.
    Nach der Übernahme haben sie noch ca 700.000.000 Cash und Gold:

Zitat

Cash, cash equivalents and gold bullion (at market) were $1.3 billion at March 31, 2012.

Sie produzieren reichlich Niob und konnten kürzlich die Ressourcen dort versechsfachen.
    Würde mich nicht wundern, wenn in Kürze weitere Übernahmen erfolgen.
    So ein Managment ist doch löblich! :thumbup:

Die eigene Aktie kac*t dennoch ab und ist aktuell für 9,48 Can $ zu haben. ;(
    Dabei ist das P/B Ratio bei 1 und die Dividendenrendite über 2,5 % und soll weiter angehoben werden.

Dem Posting von auratico vom November 2009 ist nichts hinzuzufügen:

Zitat

Seit etlicher Zeit nun schon mein bravstes Pferd im Stall der Producer, bei dem man einfach stur nur immer die Stoploss-Schwelle nachziehen muss. Ein Kaltblut mit Charakter, das mich über den einen oder anderen zurückliegenden Fehlgriff mit Junior-Werten hinwegsehen läßt. Falls es wieder zu einem allgemeinen Rücksetzter der Aktienmärkte samt Goldminen kommen sollte, würde ich zuerst wieder bei Iamgold einsteigen.

Der Kämmerer sieht charttechnisch noch Platz bis 8 $, dann ist die Dividendenrendite ohne Erhöhung schon bei 3 %.
    Wieviel gibt es aktuell für deutsche Staatsanleihen?

Ausführliche aktuelle Zahlen vom 11.05.2012.

Alles Gute
    Vatapitta

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von vatapitta ()

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A