Gold oder Silber? - Israel Friedman informiert

• Hallo Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

ich hab’ die Emailadresse des Silberexperten Israel Friedman aufgeschnappt und ihm eine Email gesendet (Email + Antwort siehe unten). Falls weitere Unklarheiten über ein Investment in Silber bestehen sollten, gebe ich sie gerne an Herrn Friedman weiter. Formuliert aber bitte die Fragen in Englisch und so, dass ich sie kopieren und in eine Email einfügen kann. Merci !

Gruß
    Sil

• Zitat

Original von Marcher
    Klingt ganz interessant, aber die vielen Rechtschreibfehler, welche in der Antwort drin sind ?(

Wer ist dieser Friedmann eigentlich?

„Izzy“ Friedman ist der Freund und Mentor von T. Butler. Ein exzellenter Kenner der Silberszene seit 30 Jahren. Er hat, so wie er auch im Eagle-Ranch-Forum schreibt, in irgendeinem amerikanischen Slang geantwortet. Daher die Rechtschreibfehler.

http://os2eagle.net/SSL/out-link.php
    http://www.investmentrarities.com/10-10-06.html
    http://www.goldseiten.de/conte…/artikel.php?storyid=3315

• ""Er hat, so wie er auch im Eagle-Ranch-Forum schreibt, in irgendeinem amerikanischen Slang geantwortet."" :D

Yeeh.....tats guud wreiting Izzy.

...EagleRanch Outside-Link or Page Lock Error :: :D

Mr. Friedman has owned and studied silver for 30 years. :rolleyes:

"" I say don't invest in SILVER this is not for trading ""

What a mentor is that ? :D

From Comex ?

• Wo hab ich Probleme?

Erschaffst du dir Probleme aus dem Nichts 8)

• Zitat

Original von Eldorado

"" I say don't invest in SILVER this is not for trading ""

@Eldo, Du hast den Satz skalpiert!!!!

“My logik tells me it's can be anny time, and to the short term investor I say don't invest in SILVER this is not for trading, and only for the long term investor.”

Zitat

What a mentor is that ?
    From Comex ?

Gibt’s dafür Hinweise?

Frohe Weihnachten :) :) :)
    Sil

• Mein Fehler, habe den shorti nicht gelesen, nur nicht hudeln bei Silber. :D

Auf alle Faelle sollte der nochmals in die Schule gehen so wie der English schreibt, das der so falsch schreibt kommt mir spanisch vor ehrlich gesagt.... egal !

Silber steigt im Zig Zag auf die 21 USD in 2007 sagen einige.

Don't worry be happy, buy while you can.

Der Weihnachtsmann von GS kommt nur einmal im Jahr. :D

Thanks, for 12.50 $ beim POS.

I filled up my truck. :P

Gruss

XEX

• Ihr wisst nicht wer der Izzy ist?!?

Izzy ist ein alter Israeli und lebt im Khibbuz, welchem sage ich nicht, sonst fahren zu viele Silber Jünger hin.

Sein Sprachstil wird in der New Yorker Szene als Basic Hip Hop bezeichnet, wird aber von den hardcore Rappern nur selten benutzt, die kriegen ihn einfach nicht so richtig hin.

Er war auch mal in der Grundschule Lehrer von George W. Bush, deswegen hat der amerikanische President auch so eine excellente Aussprache.

ja und nebenbei beschäftigt sich der Izzy auch noch mit Silber und sendet dann so tolle email antworten an deutsche Silverbugs.

Vielleicht hat er ja auch nur einen anstrengenden Tag gehabt und ist gerade von einer Weihnachtsfeier oder einem BarMitzwa nach Hause gekommen, da darf dann auch schon mal seine peruanische Haushälterin die mails beantworten.

Ich ahb gehört, er ist der Grossonkel von dem deutschen Expolitiker Friedmann, dem notorischen Kokser, der in jeder talkshow zu sehen ist oder war.

Vielleicht ist alles aber auch ganz anders, ich möchte mich nicht festlegen, aber Silber wird sicherlich zwischen 3 - 30 Dollar nächstes Jahr gehandelt.

Also frohes Fest

• Author: IZZY
    Subject: For rarety you will pay. (SILVER)
    Number: 20473 :: Date/Time: 02-11-2007 :: 05:48
    How long the suplay demand in SILVER is in ballance and not in a SHORAGE the price will be controlde by the BOYS.

When the shortage will come then you will recognize how rare is SILVER is in the world.

Rarety has value like DIAMONDS. 1 carat blue white D collor DIAMOND value $18.000 cost to pollish $40 so it selling for 450 times it\'s cost.

In one point years from know SILVER will be in the DIAMOND category,the common point RARETY!!!!

People pay for RARETY like DIAMONDS--PAYTINGS--COINS--STAMPS and manny others. SILVER is a special material RARE and needet. If you take inconsideration the RARETY of SILVER you can\'t today decide the Future value!!!!

Anny value that I say today will look pile in years to come.

THANK YOU. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY.

http://os2eagle.net/SSL/forum/index.php

Gruß
    Sil

• SilVisconti

danke, danke, danke, sag mal, wo kann man diesen Schreib - und Sprechstil lernen, gibt Izzy auch Kurse?

Isse doche alle Gutte, macke icke posting mit di silver sqeeze, weise doch nix keiner von, isse ganz neu informasi.

Mensch Izzy, das sind ja ganz neue Töne von Dir: Silberknappheit und die Preise werden zum Mond gehen, da hat ja noch nie einer was von gehört.

Wie war denn Dein barmizwa heute?

Alles gute Izzy, schreib mal wieder, ich freu mich drauf

• Hallo sidha,

Izzy’s Gute-Nacht-Geschichten gehören zum Feinsten. Der Bursche hat Fantasie und Durchhaltevermögen – auch während längerer Durststrecken. Ich lese seine Postings täglich mit wachsender Begeisterung. Nach längerem Mitlesen im EagleRanch-Forum brauchst du keinen Kurs mehr; der Slang ist dir in Fleisch und Blut übergegangen.

Gruß, Sil

Author: IZZY
    Subject: Why ZIG ZAG in metal prices??? Number: 20469 :: Date/Time: 02-10-2007 :: 23:16 The milk machine is working over time by the BOYS. The metal prices are changing like you change socks.

How long you will buy break auts and liquidate under presure the Boys will lighten your pockets.

The real problem are the miners who are controld by the BOYS, and cooporate quietly, and the only penalty what will stop the BOYS to milk the investors and miners pocket is a SHORTAGE in material.

I can't see in the future a SHORTAGE in GOLD, and only SILVER is ready for a SHORTAGE baset on suplay demand.

The only clue is when the SHORTAGE of SILVER will come, and we will have advence notice????

Diferent opinion on this clue: some say that the BOYS will have advence notice, and we will see it in the market with a BULL spread and others like me who think it will come as suprise to the BOYS and the MINERS and the investors.

The explosion in SILVER prices will come like an earthquake what don't give you advence notice. All the teorys that some people make that on specific price we will find equalibrum in my opinion will be rong.

It will develope in short time a world panic for having SILVER. Today 1/10% of the world population have anny knowlege of the rarety of SILVER, and when the media will bring SILVER on the front news, the SILVER prices will lift like a roket.

When this is going to happen I go on vacation to a place where I can't know anny news, and come back after 6 weeks.

I hope that I write for the SILVER investors nice storys for the bed time. I repead don't speculate.

THANK YOU. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY.

• Author: Wolfgang
    Subject: Izzy Number: 22825 :: Date/Time: 08-30-2007 :: 11:27
    Hello Izzy,
    you promised to write s.th. about the silver situation.
    Please write it.
    The situation in Germany has gone crazy. Physical silver ( coinage) is hard to get as more and more privateers buy and buy as much as they can get. Delivery times now again with delay 10 to 14 days from the can mint.
    When do you expect a pre - shortage or are we already in it ?

Subject: Mr Wolfgang Number: 22826 :: Date/Time: 08-30-2007 :: 12:16
    It's hard to find a good publication where to write abbout a case like SILVER. Today Mr. Butler is more busy with the manipulation case, so It's time to wait.

In my opnion those who will have 1.000 ounce of SILVER coins will be setled for life 15 to 20 years from know.

SILVER coins will have a big premium for it's newsmatic value and and for security reasens. The price of SILVER will be so high it will be hard to find investors who can afford to buy 100 ounces.

If COMEX will exist then I hope yes, the SILVER MINI contract will be 10 ounces and todays contract of 5.000 ounces will be 25 ounces.

This is only a small part from my future article.

Subject: Why buy SILVER coins for a shortage situation????? Number: 22828 :: Date/Time: 08-30-2007 :: 15:25
    (1) Numasmatic value in case of stop minting.

(2) Imitation.

(3) SILVER papper obligation will be not in demand.

(4) Minning SILVER stocks will be limited.

Taking all those reasens inconsideration SILVER coins looks promising.

Subject: Invesments for Canuk how to make money??? Number: 22830 :: Date/Time: 08-30-2007 :: 18:58
    Buy GOLD today for $1000 in 15 years you will have GOLD worth $10. If you don't recomend GOLD (Expencive copper)you don't belong on this board!!!

Some people think that for ever the GOLD lies will fly for ever??? Aboat Mocata do you think for one moment that this Canadian Bank will tell you openly WE CONTROL THE SILVER PRICES??? They know it is a crime in progress.

When you have a position thats is very big you know in front what todays prices and tomorows prices will be. This is a criminal act and you expect that this DIRECTORS will open their books. This is the Mocata story.

In my part lat them control, and by the end all their costemers will lose all their money.

Mr. You have pain that nobody wants GOLD???? The GOLD prices are manipulated by some institution to the up side, and one day the metals will divorce GOLD prices tumble and SILVER prices exploding, and 15-20 years from know I can see that for ONE OUNCE of SILVER you will get 50 OUNCES of GOLD!!!! Crazy not at all. Right know you will have good dreams.Think IZZY.

Subject: Mr Canuck. MOCATA Number: 22831 :: Date/Time: 08-30-2007 :: 19:24
    Mocata was asket only one question ??? Are you short SILVER??? One this question they are telling us a bible story, instead to come forword and say WE AREN"T SHORT!!!! You have to read betwen the lines, and if can't ask your GOLD friends!!!!

Why A reputed Canadian bank has to speculae in SILVER??? Belive or not one day some investors will take them to courts and there their storys will be rejected.

I think that Mr. Butler made them a faver maybe it was a mistake??? to show them what kind of danger they are in.

• ONE OUNCE of SILVER you will get 50 OUNCES of GOLD.

Buy GOLD today for $1000 in 15 years you will have GOLD worth $10.

....Issy hat nicht alle Tassen im Schrank so einen Bloedsinn habe ich schon lange nicht gelesen..

The price of SILVER will be so high it will be hard to find investors who can afford to buy 100 ounces. :D

XEX

• @Homm..... very funny ! :D

The GOLD prices are manipulated by some institution to the up side, :D and one day the metals will divorce GOLD prices tumble and SILVER prices exploding.
    Sure to the upside ! :D :D...das sehe ich jeden Tag.
    ""In my opnion those who will have 1.000 ounce of SILVER coins will be settled for life 15 to 20 years from know.""
    ....dann traeumt mal weiter Silberbugs und glaubt dem Jew Boy sein Silber Maerchen das ihr mit 1000 Unzen Silber einen guten Lebensabend habt und eventuell ganze Strassenzuege kaufen koennt.
    Und morgen ist Weihnachten :D...bitte noch 20 Jahre Silber halten und dann vergleichen kommt fuer mich nicht in Frage.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A