Impact Silver - IPT.V - WKN: A0HGWG

• Impact Silver wird seit Monaten im Thread Silver Companies behandelt.

Es ist so ziemlich die einzige kleinere Silver Company, die schwarze Zahlen schreibt. Ist zwar Hühnerdreck, aber immerhin.
    Außerdem haben die Material für 60 Jahre und interessante JV Partner.

Email: inquiries@IMPACTSilver.com

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070419/200704190385262001.html?.v=1

IMPACT Reports $2.4 Million in Operating Earnings for 2006
    Thursday April 19, 2:28 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - April 19, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News; "the Company") is pleased to announce its results for the year ended December 31, 2006. The Company's consolidated financial statements include the results of Royal Mines of Zacualpan Project ("Zacualpan") that was purchased on January 16, 2006. For the year 2006, the Company's net earnings per share (EPS) were $0.03.

FULL YEAR RESULTS (CDN$ 000'S EXCEPT PER-SHARE AMOUNTS)

----------------------------------------------
    ............................... Full Year, 2006
    Revenue..................................7,006
    Mine Operating Earnings......2,407
    Net Income................................973
    Earnings per Share - basic.....0.03
    - diluted.....................0.02

The Company's first full day of production was January 18, 2006. Average mill through-put during the year was 196 tons per day (tpd). Revenues for the 50-week period from January 16, 2006 were $7,005,793. Mine operating earnings for the 50-week period were $2,406,827. Total tonnes mined since January 18 to the end of 2006 are 68,173 tonnes or 16,000 tonnes (30%) more than previous year's production. On site operating costs were $59.55 per tonne.

Full Year, 2006
    Total Tons Produced 68,173
    Tons Produced per Day 196
    Silver Production (Oz) 465,673
    Lead (t) 375.43
    Zinc (t) 725.20
    Cdn.$ direct costs per ton $59.55

REPORT ON MINING OPERATIONS

Guadalupe Mine

During 2006, mining of medium grade mineral at the Guadalupe Mine continued principally on the 195m Level exploiting the Lipton, Lipton del Bajo Paulina, Intermediate and Liptonia Veins. In late 2006, mining also began to exploit the Liptonia Vein on the 140m Level. With the addition of a Mine Geologist and Mine Surveyor, the Guadalupe Mine is being extensively remapped and explored. Material from the Guadalupe Mine is brought to surface on a skip and transported approximately only 100m to the plant. Guadalupe will continue to be a major source of feed for the plant through 2007.

La Gallega (Salvadora) Mine

Success in exploration drilling earlier in the year led to the commencement of mining in November 2006 from the Gallega adit. Mining began on the high grade Salvadora stopes. Subsequent to year end, mining also commenced on the Lipton Vein and the recently discovered San David Vein is now being prepared for production as well. Material is transported by truck from Gallega approximately 500m to the mill and is forming an increasingly important source of mill feed.

San Ramon

At year end 2005, mining by the previous owner was down to Level 8 at the high grade San Ramon Mine. Since January, IMPACT continued mining remnant high grade (2000g/t+ silver) mineral on Level 8 and continued mining medium grade mineral from Levels 7 and 8; both levels are 10 to 12m apart. The ramp reached Levels 9 and 10 and mining from this area was completed during the month of November. Material from San Ramon was brought to surface on a spiral ramp and trucked from the mine to the central processing plant. Further mining from San Ramon will be deferred until a lower adit (a second access) is completed that will significantly reduce underground and surface hauling costs.

In aggregate, the Royal Mines of Zacualpan now employs a proactive approach to operations and maintenance. Immediate results from the changes include improved worker morale, stronger community support, a significant decrease in operating downtime as well as overall improvements in operating costs and metal recoveries. For 2007, an additional US$1 million has been budgeted to be used towards further upgrades, new equipment purchases and expansion of the operations.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a Tier 1 silver focused Mexican mining and exploration company with two producing silver mines at the 125 km2 Royal Mines of Zacualpan silver district; a 100% interest in the 200km2 Mamatla silver district; and seventeen advanced-stage silver projects, along with an option to purchase a producing mill at Zacatecas. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

Frederick W. Davidson, President, CEO

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.

• Moriarty zu Impact (6.12.2006)

http://www.321gold.com/editori…iarty/moriarty120606.html

My 5 cents-worth
    Bob Moriarty
    Archives
    Dec 6, 2006
    It's pretty obvious to an American who can count that with a copper price of $3.15 and a zinc price of $2.03 that our humble cent is doomed. It costs over two cents to make a pre-1983 copper cent and over a cent to make a post-1983 zinc cent. In its finite wisdom, the Congress of the United States has actually come up with a formula to determine if you should average a bill up or down to the nearest five cents. Say bye-bye to the cent.
    I think that of all the metals-related web sites, we are the only site who actually aim to make their readers money. And I take a lot of pride in the fact that our readers have consistently been given good investment advice for years. If you read the site on a regular basis, you have made money in your investments if you are willing to listen.
    So I have a guaranteed 35% return investment only for the benefit of my readers. And the Chinese. Because they can add and subtract and are already aware of this investment. The investment is a measure of how close our economy and the financial system of the world is to total chaos.
    I just got back from a couple of days at the San Francisco Gold Show. (By the way, I will be holding an hour long workshop at the Cambridge House Investment Conf. in Vancouver in January, if you are interested.) Everyone in the mining business is wildly optimistic about mining. But most of the speakers and those attending the show fail to realize how close we are to total chaos. With $370 trillion dollars in derivatives, four US carrier groups off Iran and an $8 million dollar an hour tar baby in Iraq, "Houston, we have a problem."
    Wanna make 35% on an investment? Go to your US bank and buy a bag of nickels. Each nickel weighs 5 grams. 1.25 grams is nickel ($15.15 per pound) and 3.75 grams is copper ($3.16 per pound.) It costs the US government $.067 per nickel to make them just for the metals. I don't have figures for the Canadian five cent piece but it has to be pretty close to the same.
    So while your attention is being focused by the media on the humble cent, the nickel is going to go the way of the dodo bird. Since the price of all commodities is set today by Chinese demand and their foreign exchange surplus is now over $1 trillion, you can count on them dumping US denominated investments (Bonds and Treasury Bills) and loading up on real assets. Like pennies and nickels. All it would take is a mention on David Letterman and you will have seen your last nickel until they start making them of paper.
    The world, your world and mine, is going to start changing at a faster and faster pace. If Bush and the Gang of Fools in Washington have their way we will start a nuclear war with Iran which we clearly will lose in the first 48 hours. That will destroy both Israel and the US, which seems fair, we are only considering attacking non-nuclear Iran because they don't have nukes. There is no one who can fix things, our financial system is way beyond fixing, with the US government some $80 trillion in debt. But you can protect yourself and your family.
    I've been traveling most of the last month and I want to share with you some of my adventures. One of the most interesting was my two-day visit to one of the oldest silver mining districts in Mexico. Mexico is, of course, the largest silver producer in the world with silver production of about 94 million ounces a year. One mine, the Fresnillo Silver mine produces 32 million ounces all by itself.
    Cortez conquered the Aztecs in 1521. Soon after the Spanish discovered silver at Taxco, near Acapulco, in 1524. The 2nd silver district in Mexico was called the Royal Mines of Zacualpan, discovered and put into production in 1527, located only 25km from Taxco. By the 18th Century, Mexican silver mines were producing 9 million ounces of silver a year. Mexico has produced a third of the silver in the entire world.
    Regular readers will remember I am a big fan of the bootstrap model of mining where a company begins to produce minerals at a profit and uses the funds to further explore. The only alternatives are either to dilute existing shareholders on a constant basis, which is the favored business model, or to finance internally. I favor internal financing even if it is not favored in the industry.
    http://www.impactsilver.com/s/Home.asp
    http://www.impactsilver.com/s/Home.asp

The President and CEO of Impact Silver, Fred Davidson, scored the most incredible coup two years ago in Mexico. He did a deal for the entire Zacualpan district encompassing a total of 125 square kilometers for about $1.84 million dollars US and 300,000 shares of IPT. It would be easy to get lost in the details and to fail to see the real story. He negotiated the deal in June of 2004 with silver under $6 an ounce.
    Fred's guys (who happen to be the best and most professional group I have seen at any mine in Mexico) have discovered almost 200 surface workings. In other words, mines, and it's clear there are twice as many around. This is a district, an entire district with 400 mines which have been on and off in production for 478 years and they have barely scratched the surface.
    Every silver lining has its cloud. I've been to Fresnillo and seen it and seen Mag Silver's property next to the Fresnillo Silver mine. It's in a relatively flat area with lots of room and good roads. The only limit I could see at Zacualpan was the geography. It's up and down and the roads are tiny. There could well be billions of ounces of silver in the hundreds of silver veins they already know about but moving around is physically hard to do.
    Impact is not going to try to maximize silver production. That's very important to mention. Fred Davidson is a bean counter in every good sense of the word. He understands finance and money and profit, that's his background.
    Impact is going to maximize profit at Zacualpan. That's the bad news and the good news. Fred is going to maximize profit but someone is going to be mining silver and lead and zinc there two hundred years from now. Hopefully at a profit. And Fred Davidson is going to use that cash flow to expand Impact into other Mexican silver districts which do have greater production potential.
    Impact spent between June of 2004 and January of 2006 conducting exploration. The district had never been properly mapped and explored on a district scale. One of the giant dangers to a project of this size is that you can go broke before you fully understand the potential. Fred and his mostly Mexican crew, understand that the first goal is profit and the second is a good plan for profitable management of the hundreds of millions of ounces of silver we can see are there.
    There are no good historical records but a reasonable estimate would be production of a million ounces of silver a year for the last 478 years except for the frequent civil wars and disturbances. Bear in mind that the Spanish didn't value zinc and if they came across a high grade zinc vein, they left it. With 1% zinc now being worth $40 a ton, Impact is in the enviable position of being able to focus on the highest value ore which at present is going to be the high-grade and previously-ignored zinc.
    I have been to a dozen or more Mexican silver/lead/zinc properties. In my view, Mexico is a far more favorable place to mine than either the US or Canada. The tree huggers and bureaucrats have taken over mining in the US like a cancer and as mining minded Canada is today, not many years ago, that wasn't true. The giant Mexican family fortunes were financed on Mexican silver/lead/zinc mines and the Mexican miners are among the best in the world if managed properly. Fred is letting Mexican born and trained geologists and mining engineers run the show and they are brilliant. I believe Mexican mines should trade at a premium in Vancouver and Toronto even if they don't today. And while some in the industry are talking $5 copper, there is a far greater shortage of zinc than copper and I believe zinc will sell at a higher price than copper. It may not be as sexy as copper but it's going to be a whole lot more profitable.
    Impact used the period between signing the deal in 2004, and closing in January of 2006, wisely. Once Fred had the reins in his hands, he started mining in a serious way. His deal gave him a slightly dated mill capable of production of 500 tons per day. (getting your hands on a 500 TPD mill for under $2 million is considered stealing in some places) Upon assuming control of the district and mill, Fred began producing about 180 tons a day. It costs him about $50 a ton to mine and mill and his cost of production of silver is about $4.25 an ounce. With $6 silver as in 2004, the mill was barely profitable. With $13 silver and $2 a pound zinc, it's a license to steal.
    Impact produces just under 400,000 ounces of silver today and about 1 million silver ounce equivalent. Their goal is to ramp production up to 500 tons a day and be producing in the area of 2 million to 2.5 million ounces of silver equivalent. By optimizing the mill and increasing the grade after careful exploration, Davidson believes they can produce in the nature of 5 million ounces of silver equivalent. It won't be the biggest silver producer by far but it will rank as one of the most profitable.
    In San Francisco at the latest gold show, one of the leading analysts in the industry took me aside and told me that the biggest problems with the small silver/lead/zinc producers in Mexico was the lack of 43-101 resources. My response is that while that is perfectly valid, it's also perfectly meaningless. The Spanish mined 9 million ounces a year with primitive methods and equipment for centuries without any resources. They simply mined until they ran out of ore and then found another vein and mined it. All at a profit. That's a lot more valid a business model than drilling until a project looks like a giant Swiss cheese, losing money and diluting your shares all along the way.
    Fred has already begun his expansion program. In July of 2006 he announced the purchase of the Veta Grande silver project in Zacatecas. For just about $2 million US and 500,000 shares, he gets a bunch of silver projects and a 200 TPD mill. His real goal in Zacatecas is to control the mill and to do deals with the owners of the prime silver/lead/zinc areas. He's in the drivers seat because the locals bring their ore to him for processing and he gets to see who has the highest grade ore and gets paid for processing it. In a land where mills are rare, it's better to control the mill than the mine.
    I have to mention another company if only because the two companies are intertwined. Fred Davidson started a drilling company he called Energold Drilling so he could control access to drills when mining. The company has been profitable for the last 6 years. How many people can say that in mining? They have set a new record this year for meters drilled and gross profit with 25 drills working. Davidson plans to expand to 30 drills over the next year or so.
    If you want to be in the mining business, it's nice to have your own pet drilling company. I can't tell you how many tales of woe I have heard in the last year about ability to get your hands on a drill. I was at projects in the Yukon with the shortest of seasons where they had drills, but the drills didn't happen to come with crews. They were forced to operate on a single shift a day, which gets very expensive.
    The drilling company throws off cash with $2.4 million in gross profit in 2006. But EGD with only 22.2 million shares owns 6.6 million shares of IPT. So about three shares of EGD is the same as one share of IPT. EGD has a total market cap of $29.5 million Canadian but their IPT shares are worth $10.5 million Canadian all by themselves. EGD also has $15.3 million in working capital. So if you like the Impact story, you can either invest directly via IPT directly or through EGD indirectly.
    Impact contacted me at the San Francisco show and wanted to advertise on 321gold. I had to turn them down because we are simply running out of space. And we are not willing to totally garbage up the site visually.
    Impact Silver Corp
    IPT-V $1.60 Canadian (December 5, 2006)
    ISVLF-OTCBB
    38 million shares
    Impact Silver website Energold Drilling Corp
    EGD-V $1.33 Canadian (December 5, 2006)
    EGDFF-OTCBB
    22.2 million shares
    Energold website
    Bob Moriarty
    President: 321gold
    Archives

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ein feiner kleiner Wert.

Zwar kein Highflyer, dafür aber stetiger Aufwärtstrend.

Die gelegentlichen Kursschwankungen sind ja marktüblich.

Einige Silberlinge, wie ECU oder ASM zB. sind da viel volatiler.

Grüsse

Bilder

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Der auch etwas ältere Bericht von Doug Beiers:

Impact Silver - Mining Profits in Mexico

Doug Beiers
    TheSimpleInvestor.ca
    Nov 25, 2006
    This is Chapter 2 of a tale of market dislocation, and about the man who is President of 2 profitable companies. A man who knows a lot about running a business but is a bit light on marketing skills. All in my opinion of course.
    Chapter One focused on Energold Drilling - EGD.V and how Fred Davidson is rapidly building his fleet of specialty drills and maintaining profits along the way. Chapter Two is about Fred’s 2nd company, Impact Silver IPT.V. Impact is currently 100% owner of a profitable Mexican silver mine and an option to acquire a 2nd project with an operating mill on it. You did get the word "PROFITABLE" I hope. An extremely rare situation for any silver miner with such a small market cap.
    Impact Silver - IPT.V http://www.impactsilver.com
    48.5 million shares Fully Diluted (fully diluted adds another $9 million cash)
    Cash on hand approx $3.5 Million, no long term debt.
    Profits are Important
    Impact Silver is one of the few PROFITABLE junior silver miners operating in Mexico that I am aware of, and I believe the only profitable one with such a small Market Cap. With the stock trading at $1.60 on Friday’s close the market cap is still quite low considering they have already announced their 2nd acquisition which just went into production. Their first acquisition "The Royal Mines of Zacualpan" was completed in January this year and has been profitable and cash flow positive from the very beginning.
    No Hedges
    This is quite an amazing feat considering that all the considerable upgrades, repairs and improvements to the mine are "expensed" not capitalized. Second quarter results maintained this theme of profitability while the company continued to invest substantially in improvements and efficiencies. The company also managed to eliminate a silver and base metal hedge they inherited. A year to date (6 months) net income of $600,000.00 may not sound like much in the field of mining but it does show where Fred's focus is, on profits, shareholder value, and growth. Fred treats mining like a business - how original.
    Expansion
    The Zacualpan processing plant has a capacity of 500tpd and has been running at about 200tpd while repairs and upgrades are being put into place. Over the next month or two it should be ramped up to 300tpd as new zones of ore are brought into production. In several more months 500tpd will likely be achieved but such mundane items as drill & sampling results, permits, power, and road improvements, all take time if done well. Fred does like to do things properly. Current production results in a final grade of 250-300gpt silver eq which in my estimation is a conservative approach with the abundance of rich veins scattered over the 125 square miles of property, but that is Fred’s way.
    Vast Exploration Opportunities
    Recent sampling on in-situ veins grade from: 841grams per ton silver(gpt/ag), 422gpt/ag, 783gpt/ag, 2,389gpt/ag, and higher. These are typical of what they are discovering in a multitude of areas. I also believe that since they have discovered hundreds of old shallow workings that were restricted to mining to the water table, it is likely most of these are high grade zones that continue much deeper. The exploration future is huge on this vast 125 sq km property. (highlights from the most recent drill program are below)
    Visit to the “Royal Mines of Zacualpan”
    My background is business management and Impact has been my largest holding for close to 2 years now, and I bug Fred a lot. In fact a couple times I really got on his case. Presidents must shudder when the secretary says "a shareholder is on the phone and wants to talk to you".
    Sometimes being a pest pays off because I got invited to a mine tour with a few others October 22-24 '06. Well, truth be known I pushed a bit and someone else was forced to cancel at the last minute.
    Darrell Rader "Corporate Development" met us at the Mexico City airport as Fred was already at the mine site. By the time we left it was getting dark and raining so the drive to Zacualpan was pretty much a blank, but fun. The other guys were a bunch of good-natured jokers. The following morning Fred commented to me "I thought it was important for you to see the operation for yourself so you would have a better idea of why we do what we do".
    What an eye opener!
    First off the countryside is beautiful. The mountains are more like a series of huge hills as there are no peaks, just vast very steep rolling hills everywhere (link to Photo Gallery here: http://www.thesimpleinvestor.c…er-zacualpan-mine-photos/ ). We toured the mill, the newly upgraded lab and production facilities, then went underground visiting old adits where recent sampling had been done, and observed the current areas of active mining.
    Then, the trip from hell (for me) over various mountain roads to locations where future production is to come from. I don't know how many times the wheels of our van “seemed” mere inches away from a +1,000' sheer drop-off. No nice safety railings either. They no longer looked like hills and this trip was beginning to appear more like a seriously dangerous adventure. That’s what happens when a “flatlander” is first exposed to mountainous terrain. Your depth perception is all screwed up for a while. These are the same roads that trucks will have to navigate to bring in the ore from future mining areas. I began to realize that mining here takes a lot of preparation. They may have a huge and extremely rich exploration property, but it does take a lot of careful planning.
    Totally Impressed
    The bottom line is we all were totally impressed with many things. The beauty of the area, friendly and helpful people, the obvious quality and talent of the Mexican management, but mostly with how well Fred and Vice President George Gorzynski converted a haphazard run-down operation into a well oiled and professional mining operation. The Impact owned homes on the mine-site (for senior staff) were “like a Club Med” one person commented. These facilities are great way to help ensure the loyalty of high quality key people. There is even a clubhouse where we were entertained by the staff and spent a casual evening enjoying excellent food presented with obvious pride. It was clear to all of us that The Royal Mines of Zacualpan is a huge success and will continue to be as long as Fred Davidson is in charge.
    This is not to minimize the role of Vice-Pres George Gorzynski. George has been instrumental on the acquisitions side as well as the key for exploration success. He and Hector Salas are responsible for the Zacualpan and Zacatecas acquisitions and the grass-roots discoveries at The Royal Mines of Zacualpan. This is definitely a team effort.

Growth Plans
    Along with a steady ramping up of production to 500tpd the company is studying portable mills as there have been substantial recent improvements with them. The cost of a complete mill that will produce concentrate would appear to come in between $250-$500,000.00 for a 100-200tpd mill. Extremely economical. Two reasons for adding portable mills would be:
    1/ It's cheaper to truck concentrate than it is raw ore. If gas prices skyrocket then even more savings would be realized.
    2/ Metallurgy. A different mix of metals would mean different chemicals required in the processing procedure (floatation circuit). They are currently working with silver/zinc/lead ore, but some areas of the property have a rich copper content. Rather than changing the process at their 500tpd operation it may make sense to add to production with portable mills. They could keep adding mills as they explore further out as these can be installed anywhere that power can be accessed – but - this is looking much further down the road.
    Marketing is their Weakest Link
    Fred and George are always 43-101 compliant, especially with news releases which can make their news kinda dull compared to some other "wildcaters" out there. But that's just how they are. Not many "forward looking" statements are made. I guess that's why Fred organized this trip, so some of us could see for ourselves and assist in getting the word out about this gem of a mine operation.
    Profits & A Wide-Open Exploration Future
    Even though the focus of my story has been on PROFITS, both Fred and George primarily consider the Royal Mines of Zacualpan property as a vast and exciting exploration project.
    Here are highlights of the latest drill results announced October 12/06 that illustrate what they are discovering, all are True Widths and have gold credits as well:
    Depth (m) Silver (g/t) Zinc (%) Lead (%)
    1.1 841 43 0.32
    2.4 422 1.54 0.69
    2.7 937 1.88 0.75
    0.9 460 0.45 0.36
    3.5 249 2.27 0.93
    1.3 274 4.4 1.02
    0.9 279 2.52 1.47
    0.9 746 3.08 1.08
    For those not familiar, the above would all be considered profitable ore grades. I can see many years of exciting exploration discoveries here, likely many generations.
    Summary
    It is my opinion that Impact offers the best of all investments if you are looking for a longer term silver investment strategy. IPT.V offers: exciting long-term exploration potential, hundreds of Bulls Eye Targets already marked for drilling by the old workings, a commitment to growth, and a focus on PROFITS. It would seem that the word is beginning to get out. Impact was trading at around $1.00 at the time of my visit to the mine, but recently the share price and volume have been moving up rather sharply.
    I have not been paid to write this article nor was I asked to. My travel costs were covered and that's it. I own shares of both Impact Silver and Energold Drilling and have for about 2 years. I am a private investor, not qualified to offer investment advice.
    Nov 17, 2006
    Doug Beiers
    email: doug@baytides.ca

• Eine für die Ausrichtung der company sehr wichtige Meldung war die vom 11.4.07:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070411/200704110383640001.html?.v=1

IMPACT Silver Announces Property Acquisitions in Zacatecas

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - April 11, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce that it has acquired two new concessions in the Zacatecas Silver District of Mexico. The Nueva Granada and Asturiana acquisitions are for 100% interests in each concession with no underlying royalties.

The concessions cover most of the Nueva Granada vein which is part of the Veta Grande vein system. Historically, the Zacatecas Silver District has produced over 1 billion ounces of silver and the Veta Grande vein system was the largest producer in the district. Past production figures from the Nueva Granada vein are not available, but old plans indicate that it was mined along a length of 700m and to a depth of 150-200m.

In addition, the concessions contain about 30,000 tonnes of old mine dumps. In 2003, it was reported that 12,000 tonnes from these dumps were processed, returning an average grade of 220g/t silver. This material was processed in the Veta Grande plant, which IMPACT controls through an option to purchase agreement.

IMPACT management is pleased to have added these two key historic concessions to its property holdings in Zacatecas. With these purchases, IMPACT now controls 17 concessions in the Zacatecas area, continuing its strategy of building its portfolio of properties to provide future mineral supplies to feed the Veta Grande plant.

George Gorzynski, P. Eng., a Qualified Person under the meaning of Canadian National Instrument 43-101 and Vice President, Exploration of IMPACT Silver Corp., is responsible for the technical content of this news release.
    IMPACT Silver Corp. is a profitable Tier 1 silver exploration and mining company with two producing silver mines at Zacualpan, Mexico; a portfolio of advanced-stage silver project at Zacatecas, Mexico; the 200 km2 Mamatla silver district in Mexico; and, other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.
    On behalf of the Directors of IMPACT Silver Corp.,

aber auch die vom 28.2.:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070228/200702280375383001.html?.v=1

die ist sehr lang und ausführlich mit Tabellen.
    Aber wichtig!

IMPACT Silver Acquires 200km2 Mining District in Mexico
    Wednesday February 28, 12:35 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Feb. 28, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a 100% interest in the 200km2 Mamatla Mining District through an 'invitation only' auction held by the Mexican Geological Survey. IMPACT's winning bid was US$200,000 payable over two years plus a 1% NSR production royalty payable to the Mexican Geological Survey. Mamatla is IMPACT's third district-scale project. It is located immediately southwest of and adjacent to IMPACT's Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver Project and production facilities in central Mexico. This acquisition increases IMPACT's mineral concession holdings in the region by 160% to a total of 325km2.

The Mamatla Project is host to both epithermal vein systems and volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) deposits. IMPACT's initial interest lies in the silver and gold epithermal vein systems which were not the primary focus of past exploration work.

The VMS mineralization known at Mamatla varies from copper and gold rich systems to zinc, lead, gold and silver rich systems. The Mamatla project covers the same stratigraphy as the Campo Morado VMS belt where Farallon Resources has announced a production decision on the G-9 VMS deposit (5.57 million tonnes grading 7.3%Zn, 1.0%Pb, 1.3%Cu, 186g/t Ag and 2.8g/t Au). The G-9 VMS deposit is located along trend 45km southwest of Mamatla.

In the 1990s, Valerie Gold Resources carried out extensive VMS exploration on the eastern half of the Mamatla district. Later, TVX Gold Inc. carried out a small exploration program on a limited part of the area for bulk tonnage epithermal precious metal deposits. This exploration identified over 70 VMS and epithermal prospects including many old mine workings. Some of the main prospects identified are Aurora I, Aurora II, Capire, Sara Ridge, Velixta, Yerba Buena, Tlanipla, Los Mantos, and Cruz Blanca. A major difference between IMPACT's plans for the Mamatla Project and those of Valerie Gold in the 1990s is that IMPACT owns and operates the 500-tonne-per-day (tpd) Zacualpan processing plant within trucking distance of several of the Mamatla deposits and prospects, which significantly lowers the economic threshold for potential future production decisions.

HISTORIC EXPLORATION RESULTS - VMS ZONES

Aurora I is a VMS deposit that in part appears to have been overprinted by epithermal silver mineralization. In the auction bid document publicly released by the Mexican Geological Survey, the Aurora deposit is described with an indicated resource of 194,000 tonnes grading 1.28g/t gold, 180g/t silver, 2.13% lead and 4.45% zinc. Some past drill highlights include:.......................................................usw.

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Yale and Impact Finish Phase One Drill Program at Zacatecas
    Tuesday May 1, 12:53 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BC--(MARKET WIRE)--May 1, 2007 -- Yale Resources Ltd. (CDNX:YLL.V - News) (Frankfurt:YAB.F - News) is pleased to announce the Company has been informed by the operator, IMPACT Silver Corp. (IPT-V), of the completion of the initial drilling program at the Zacatecas Venture in Mexico. The program consisted of 16 diamond drill holes totalling 1815.75 metres. A total of 299 samples (including blanks and standards) have been sent to the lab and results will be reported when received and interpreted.

Mina San Jose:

Four holes totalling 501.25 metres were drilled to test approximately 230 metres of strike length of the vein zone. The holes successfully tested the system at a vertical depth of 60 to 75 metres. Mineralization appears to be associated with a 2 to 4 metre wide structural zone that hosts disseminated and stringer pyrite with associated patchy base metal sulphides and possible sulphosalts.

Salvador/Zacatecas:

Twelve holes totalling 1,314.5 metres were drilled on the contiguous Salvador and Zacatecas properties. The holes tested approximately 300 metres of strike length of the Salvador Vein and 200 metres of strike length of the parallel Zacatecas Veins.

Mineralization within the Salvador Vein was tested with seven holes. Five holes reached their intended targets while two holes were lost due to poor ground conditions. The Salvador Vein is a quartz-calcite vein with associated pyrite, sphalerite and galena and has several metres of stringer zone in the footwall. The vein is part of a broad structural zone that continues to depth and drilling tested this zone to depths of up to 110 metres.

The Zacatecas Vein was tested with five holes. The main vein target was successfully intersected along with previously unknown stringer zones. The main vein appears to be a vein set -- on one section holes were drilled in two directions to better understand the vein geometry. Mineralization within the Zacatecas veins is more coherent than the Salvador Vein and has more visible sulphides.

Edward Lyons, P.Geo, is the Qualified Person, according to NI 43-101, for the Zacatecas Venture and has reviewed this news release. All samples have been shipped to the ALS Chemex preparation laboratory in Guadalajara (Mexico) and the pulps will then be shipped to the ALS Chemex laboratory in North Vancouver, Canada.

On behalf of the Board,

"Ian Foreman"
    Ian Foreman, P.Geo.
    President

• Aktueller Bericht von Don Hansen.
    Tabelle besser hier anschauen.
    http://www.silveraxis.com/opps/051407_dh_valuestrategy.html

A Value Strategy for Investing in Silver Mining Shares - Part 4

May 14, 2007

By: Don Hansen -SILVERAXIS.com

In this, my fourth article on the Value Strategy for Investing in Silver Mining Shares, I will present my assessment of Impact Silver (IPT in Vancouver, ISVLF on Pink Sheets). Impact Silver is also, like my first three companies – Endeavour Silver, Great Panther and First Majestic, a Canadian company operating primarily in Mexico. I say primarily because Impact also has property in the Dominican Republic, but I will be focusing here only on what the company is currently doing in Mexico.

Impact Silver

Consistent with my strategy criteria, Impact is in production, has positive cash flow, and was profitable on a full cost basis in 2006. The latter feature is true of very few of the recently producing miners in Mexico one would consider its peers.

Impact has three properties, each of which has excellent potential for developing large high grade resources. I believe this to be true because the most likely places to find valuable ore bodies is in areas where they have already been found, and recent drilling confirms their presence on Impact's properties.

Impact's primary Mexican properties are the following:

1. Zacualpan property with 500 TPD mill.

2. Zacatecas property with 200 TPD mill.

3. Mamatla property adjacent to the Zacualpan property on one side, and Farallon's Campo Morado project on the other side.

In the case of the Zacualpan and Zacatecas properties, they contain many current and past producing small mines. The past owners did nothing akin to modern resource exploration, and what Impact has already done indicates considerable potential in both areas.

With the recently acquired Mamatla property, very recent drill results indicate very good ore grades, especially for gold. This property was extensively drilled by previous owners, but abandoned when resource prices were low in the 1990's. Impact's geologists believe this property contains extensions of what is already known to exist on their adjacent Zacualpan property, and the adjacent Farallon project which will have an operating mill up and running in 2008.

Past exploration data for Mamatla was included in the purchase, and gives a great deal of information about where to drill next. I have been told that previous owners spent about US$20 million exploring Mamatla about 20 years ago, so they obviously believed that there was valuable ore present there. It is no surprise then that Impact's early drill results were very promising.

Speaking of drilling, Impact has two unique characteristics in this regard. First, in this era of very high exploration activity where many companies are finding it difficult to get drills rigs when and where they need them, Impact has no such problem. This is because Impact has a sister company named Energold Drilling, which is a very profitable driller and a potentially excellent investment in its own right, but I will not go into that here. Also, Energold owns about 15% of Impact's shares.

Second, CEO Fred Davidson has an uncommon view of developing NI43-101 compliant resource numbers. He claims it costs way too much to do this and that shareholder money can be better spent acquiring more properties and/or doing new exploratory drilling. Fred is not interested in drilling extra holes to achieve NI43-101 compliance when the only purpose would be to impress the market and pump up the share price in the short term.

Okay, so what kind of profits can we expect from Impact? Alas, the company is more conservative than most others and therefore I was unable to obtain forecasts of sales and profits. But, Impact did give me enough detail about their future plans to make it possible to guesstimate its revenues for 2007 and 2008, and I present them below. I made my own assumption for operating expenses for 2007 and 2008 as noted below since management was uncomfortable providing their own. All dollar amounts are in US$ millions unless otherwise noted.

........................................ ....................... 2006 ...... 2007 ..... 2008

Production Rate....................................200tpd......350tpd......700tpd

Silver Equiv. Production (million oz.).....0.8.............1.5..........3.0

Revenue (Silver = $12/oz. for '07 & 08)..$7.........$18..........$36

Silver As % of Revenue..................... .....80%.........

Operating Expenses ($5/oz for '07 & 08)..$4.6....$7.5......$15

Mine Operating Profit...............................$2.4.........$10.5......$21

Market Multiple (15x)................................$36...........$158.....$315

Shares Outstanding (millions)............ ..41.............47.........47

Options/Warrant (millions).....................8...............2..............2

Cap. Expenditure Plan (estimate).........$2............$3...........

Cash in Bank (3-31-07)..........................$4

Possible Market Value May 2008.............$240*

Possible Share Price May 2008...............US$5/share

Share Price 5-11-07...............................US$1.55/share

*Calculated as the mid-point between the Market Multiple for 2007 and 2008 for reasons explained in previous installments of the Value Strategy series.

I believe that Impact is an excellent investment opportunity at current prices. Impact's market cap is low compared to that of its peers, and the properties the company is developing present as high a probability of success as any you will find in this business in my opinion. Yes, the management is conservative, and this may have held back the share price. They also spend very little on marketing and promotion compared to their peers – only about 20% as much by one estimate. However, this conservative management may in the long run produce greater success with less risk for the investor. And, Fred Davidson has a long history of success in the mining business. I believe there is significant unrealized value in this company. It may take a bit longer to present itself, but it should more than justify the investor's patience.

By way of disclosure, I own shares of all the companies featured in this Value Strategy series. Also, no one has asked or paid me to write these articles.

Don Hansen is a retired entrepreneur who has been investing in silver mining stocks since 2001.

Disclaimer: We hope others will find this approach interesting and useful in making their investment decisions but we caution all investors that this is not an investment recommendation and that each investor must consider his or her own investment criteria, horizon, suitability and other factors before making an investment in these or any other stocks. Inexperienced investors should consult with a registered investment advisor. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate but we make no guarantees to that effect. We are under no obligation to correct errors or update any information, which is only timely as of the date of publication. Forward-looking statements and estimates are the author's own opinion only and any information obtained directly or indirectly from the company is protected by safe harbor laws. Furthermore, all viewpoints expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of http://www.silveraxis.com. The author and persons associated with http://www.silveraxis.com own shares in all of the companies mentioned and therefore are biased in their favor. No compensation was received from the companies mentioned nor was the author asked by anyone to produce this commentary.

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Da dürfte die Sauregurkenzeit bald vorüber sein.

Diese Woche gab´s noch warrants zu 0,5.

Sie werden weiter gute Ergebnisse bringen.

Hier die letzten vom 30. Mai:

IMPACT Announces Continuing Improvement in Operations
    Wednesday May 30, 4:58 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - May 30, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News; "IMPACT" or "the Company") is pleased to announce its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2007. The Company's consolidated financial statements include the results of Royal Mines of Zacualpan Project ("Zacualpan") that was purchased on January 16, 2006 and resumed production on January 18, 2006. For the 2007 first quarter, the Company's net revenues were $1,859,000 (2006 - $1,146,000) and net profit was $266,000 (2006 - $178,000).

The comparative results for the first quarter of 2006 have been restated in accordance with the recommendations contained in CICA handbook 1506.42, as more fully described in Note 15 to the March 31, 2007 Financial Statements. There was no significant impact on net income for the quarter as a result of this restatement of the comparative 2006 first quarter earnings.

In the first quarter of 2007, the Company achieved higher levels of throughput at the Zacualpan mine, averaging 253 tonnes-per-day ("tpd"). While the amount of silver produced in the quarter was 13% lower, production in lead increased 95% and zinc by 74% over the comparable quarter in 2006. The number of total tonnes processed also increased by 75%.

Quarterly Comparison (t equals tonnes)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Q1 2007 Q1 2006
    Total mill throughput (t) 22,845 13,069
    Average daily mine production (t) 253 145
    Silver Production (oz) 85,606 98,950
    Lead (t) 135.68 69.55
    Zinc (t) 243.58 139.86
    Cdn. $ direct costs (t) $50.97 $49.76

During the first quarter, mining of medium grade mineral at the Guadalupe Mine continued principally on the 195m Level exploiting the Lipton, Lipton del Bajo Paulina, Intermediate and Liptonia Veins, as well as exploiting the Liptonia Vein on the 140m level.

Success in exploration drilling in 2006 led to the commencement of mining in late 2006 from La Gallega (Salvadora) Mine. Mining began on the high grade Salvadora stopes and in the first quarter also commenced on the Lipton Vein and the recently-discovered San David Vein. Material is transported by truck from La Gallega approximately 500 meters to the mill and is forming an increasingly important source of mill feed.

Fred Davidson, President, stated, "We are pleased to report another profitable quarter while continuing an aggressive exploration and development program as part of our plan to ramp up production at Zacualpan to the current capacity of the mill of 500tpd. In this quarter we were able to not only increase tonnage processed, but also lay the foundation for further production growth."

During the quarter the Company acquired through a Government auction, a 100% interest in the mineral exploration rights to the 200km2 Mamatla mining district, which lies immediately adjacent to the Zacualpan mining district. The acquisition of these exploration rights adds significantly to the overall growth potential and future prospects of the Company.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a Tier 1 silver-focused mining and exploration company with two producing silver mines at Zacualpan, Mexico; exploration rights to two Mexican mining districts, an advanced-stage silver project at Zacatecas, Mexico; and, other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

On behalf of the Directors of IMPACT Silver Corp.

Frederick W. Davidson, President & CEO

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.

Darrell Rader
    IMPACT Silver Corp.
    Corporate Development
    (604) 681-9501
    (604) 681-6813 (FAX)

• Eine weitere sehr gute Meldung, die den Kurs steigen ließ.

IMPACT Silver Announces Chivo Drill Results
    Thursday July 12, 6:50 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - July 12, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce drill results from the Chivo Silver Shoot, as well as a new discovery named Chivo Northeast Zone at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver Project, Mexico. These are the initial results from the first area tested in our 2007 Zacualpan 10,000m drill program.

CHIVO SILVER SHOOT

The Chivo Silver Shoot is located in the southern part of the Zacualpan silver district. Field sampling by IMPACT personnel in 2005 found a main vein and splay in old mine workings at Chivo (see news release dated September 7, 2005). Samples from the western vein assayed 1,095g/t silver and 0.38g/t gold across 1.25m true width in the workings and 2,640g/t silver and 1.36g/t gold across 0.85m on surface. Highlights of an initial drill program in 2006 returned an intercept of 937g/t silver over 2.7m including 2,380g/t silver and 4.83% zinc over 0.7m (see news release dated October 12, 2006).

The 2007 drill program at Chivo was designed to test the outer limits of the high grade silver shoot for mine planning purposes. Significant results from recent holes drilled at Chivo are as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SILVER
    TOP OF ESTIMATED EQUIVALENT(i)
    DRILL INTERCEPT TRUE WIDTH SILVER GOLD ZINC LEAD (ounces
    HOLE No. (m) (m) (g/t) (g/t) (%) (%) per ton)

Z07-01 48.5 0.2 1,260 1.51 2.21 0.84 46.7
    Z07-01 57.0 0.6 358 0.10 0.91 0.36 13.7

Z07-02 71.6 1.9 37 0.22 1.49 1.31 8.1

Z07-03 84.1 4.7 378 0.30 4.25 1.76 26.3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Including 1.3 1,305 0.33 9.63 3.77 71.7

Z07-04 97.8 1.7 237 0.90 6.26 2.52 30.0

The other 2007 drill holes successfully delineated the northern and down dip edges of the zone for mining purposes, as well as determining that the shoot is still open for expansion to the south. The Chivo Silver Shoot, as defined to date, measures 100m horizontal and 220m down dip. Based on the success of this drill program and prior work, the Chivo Silver Shoot is scheduled to be put into production by the end of 2007 adding significant volumes to our daily mill throughput. Mine preparation work and permit applications have already commenced.

CHIVO NORTHEAST ZONE

Three drill holes testing a target 120m to the northeast of the Chivo Silver Shoot, discovered a significant zone of mineralization that may be the margin of a second mineral shoot. Initial assays from these holes returned the following results:

SILVER
    TOP OF ESTIMATED EQUIVALENT(i)
    DRILL INTERCEPT TRUE WIDTH SILVER GOLD ZINC LEAD (ounces
    HOLE No. (m) (m) (g/t) (g/t) (%) (%) per ton)

Z07-08 111.3 0.8 321 0.14 2.79 0.64 32.7

Z07-10 116.5 3.4 34 0.06 2.34 1.22 11.3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Including 0.7 67 0.05 3.93 3.05 21.8

Z06-11 128.5 1.4 451 0.43 3.86 1.32 46.8
    Z06-11 132.3 4.2 52 0.12 2.48 1.14 12.8

(i) Silver Equivalent grades listed in the tables of this news release were calculated as 'in the ground' values, with no provision made for production or processing recovery allowances. Metal prices used for the calculations were US$12.00 per ounce silver, US$650 per ounce gold, US$1.40 per pound zinc and US$1.20 per pound lead.

Presently, very little is known about this target. It is open for expansion to the northeast and down dip. More drilling is planned for this new discovery in the near future.

George Gorzynski, P.Eng. and Nigel Hulme, P. Geo., Qualified Persons under the meaning of Canadian National Instrument 43-101, are responsible for the technical content of this news release. Drill core was NTW size (5.71cm diameter) and BTW size (4.20 cm diameter). Half core samples were collected with a rock saw, tagged for identification and securely stored at the IMPACT base camp until shipment. Chip and channel samples were collected from cleaned rock faces in old mine workings and from bedrock outcrops over a continuous representative interval using a moil and hammer. A total of 5% assay standards and blanks were inserted into every sample shipment as a quality control measure. All samples were shipped to the ALS Chemex preparation laboratory in Guadalajara, Mexico, where they were fine crushed (70% passing a 2mm screen), pulverized (85% passing a 75 micron screen) and pulp split separated for assay by a riffle splitter. These pulps were shipped to the ALS Chemex laboratory in North Vancouver, Canada, where a 30-gram split of each was assayed for gold and silver by standard fire assay and a 10-gram split was analysed for an additional 30 elements by ICP spectrometry.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a silver mining and exploration company focused in Mexico, with a producing silver operation at Zacualpan, an advanced project with a producing mill at Zacatecas and the 200km2 advanced Mamatla Silver District. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News), who was the contractor for the drill program, owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

Darrell Rader
    IMPACT Silver Corp.
    Corporate Development
    (604) 681-9501
    (604) 681-6813 (FAX)

• http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=34801

Modern Miners Revisit Las Minas de los Zacatecas

By Andrew K. Burger
    14 Aug 2007 at 01:35 PM GMT-04:00

PRETORIA, South Africa (ResourceInvestor.com) -- Home to Los Minas de los Zacatecas (The Mines of the Zacatecas), silver and gold mined in the north-central Mexican state of Zacatecas was the Spanish Crown’s largest source of wealth during the European Age of Discovery. Today, junior miners including Arian Silver [AIM:AGQ;TSX.V:AGQ], IMPACT Silver Corp. [TSX.V:IPT] and Shoshone Silver Mining are looking to revitalize the area’s mining industry, following in the footsteps of the Mexican Indian and Spanish miners who came before them.

On Aug. 2, Arian Silver announced it had raised gross proceeds of nearly C$3 million (US$2.819 million) through the non-brokered private placement of 5,454,500 units, each comprised of one common share and one-half common share purchase warrant. The capital will be used for general corporate purposes and to fund further exploration and development work in Mexico, including at the 4,300 hectare San Jose property and San Jose Mine, which yielded more than 2 million tonnes of ore at an average grade of 250 grams per tonne (g/t) for Monarca between 1993 and 2001.

On July 17, IMPACT Silver Corp. granted incentive options for the purchase of 1.2 million common shares to directors, officers and employees as part of its stock option plan. The company earlier this year acquired two wholly-owned, royalty-free concessions in the Zacatecas Silver District, which, management noted, has produced more than 1 billion ounces of silver, including the Veta Grande vein system, the largest producing vein in the district.

Established in 1969, Idaho’s Shoshone Silver Mining shut down most of its production in the early 1990’s as precious metals prices fell, shifting its focus towards acquiring new assets and diversifying its asset base. This included the 2004 acquisition of the 3,300 acre Bilbao property in the Panfilo Natera mining district 35 miles southeast of the state capital city of Zacatecas.

A Rich History

Mexico and Zacatecas’s mining history stretches far back in history. Today known more as a popular Mexican tourist site than for mining, the city of Zacatecas was founded in 1546 and built over a rich vein of silver discovered by Juan de Tolosa, as recounted by Shoshone Silver Mining on its website. Silver mined in the modern day state of Zacatecas and from Potosi in Bolivia was used to coin pieces of eight that were shipped around the world by Spanish treasure fleets and their Manila galleons and used to pay for the wars that built the Spanish Empire in the 16th century.

With precious metals prices still in a long-term upswing, Shoshone management is seeking joint venture partners for its Bilbao Project in Zacatecas state’s Panfilo Natera district, as well as for silver projects in Idaho’s Silver Valley and platinum group, gold and uranium projects in Arizona and California.

High-grade silver ores were originally discovered in Panfilo Natera in 1600, and mining was carried out on the Bilbao property between 1900 and 1927 by the International Mining Co. (Consejo de Recursos Minerales), according to Shoshone. The company estimates that 1 million tonnes of ore have been mined from underground workings and two glory holes that followed high-grade mineralization zones.

Documented mining took place only to a depth of 250 feet (76 metres) where sulphide ore was intersected. Shoshone found no evidence of drilling on the property, which, according to historical research, was controlled by Penoles from 1967-1991.

Bringing Things Up to Date

Shoshone currently has three diamond drill rigs on the Bilbao property. Two types of mineralization have been found, according to Shoshone management.

“Distal copper-lead-zinc-silver pyroxene skarn mineralization has been documented within altered Cretaceous Age carbonates near granitic intrusives. Hydrothermal veins, of secondary importance at this time, are hosted by both the granitic intrusive and the Cretaceous Age marine sediments. The zinc-lead skarn could grade laterally into both gold-bearing garnet skarn or massive zinc-lead replacement ores in carbonate rocks,” they stated in a media release.

A potential upper oxide resource extending to a depth of approximately 250 feet with zinc, lead, copper oxides, copper carbonates and silver chloride minerals has also been found on the property and this may overlie a significant sulphide resource.

As part of a 2006 joint venture agreement, Shoshone and Minco Plc began a 10,000-foot (3300-metre) drill programme which intersected three zones of oxide and sulphide mineralization.

The lowermost comprises an estimated 115 foot true width zone of massive to semi-massive oxide and sulphide mineralization, including pyrite, galena and sphalerite. Preliminary assay results yielded a 50-foot intersection averaging 2.43% zinc, 0.56 parts per million (ppm) gold, 69.0ppm silver, 0.29% lead and 0.37% copper.

A second drill hole was completed in August 2006 intersecting a 35-metre thick sulphide mineralization zone made up of silver and lead minerals between 166.95 and 201.95 metres.

Welsh for Silver

Arian Silver’s management on August 13 provided an update on the diamond drilling programme taking place as part of its San Jose Project in Zacatecas state.

A lower grade, near-surface mineralized zone distinct and separate from the San Jose main vein was identified opening up the possibility of open pit mining. Mineral oxide grades for the drill cores are comparable to oxide open pit mines such as Coeur d’Alene’s Rochester Mine in Nevada with grades of 28 g/t silver and 0.34 g/t gold.

“This area could be put into production very quickly, subject to our ongoing scoping studies, and help us reach one of our main objectives, to be in production by 2009,” Arian’s CEO Jim Williams said in a media release.

The company has completed 26 diamond drill holes, some 4,000 of a total 5,000 metres originally scheduled for Phase One of the programme. Management has decided to expand this to 7,000 metres in view of the initial results.

IMPACT in Zacatecas

IMPACT Silver Corp. in April announced the wholly-owned and royalty-free acquisition of the Nueva Granada and Asturiana prospects within the Veta Grande vein system in the Zacatecas Silver District - an area that it is estimated has yielded some 1.2 billion ounces of silver over the course of mining history there.

The concessions also contain approximately 30,000 tonnes of old mine dumps. Some 12,000 tonnes of rock from these dumps with an average of 220 grams per tonne (g/t) silver was processed at the Veta Grande plant, according to reports from 2003. IMPACT controls the Veta Grande plant through an option to purchase agreement.

With the acquisition of the Nueva Grande and Asturiana concessions, IMPACT controls 17 concessions in the Zacatecas area, part and parcel of management’s strategy to secure prospective properties and long-term ore supplies for its Veta Grande processing plant.

IMPACT & the Chivo Silver Shoot

IMPACT currently produces silver from two mines - Guadelupe and Gallega (Salvadora) - exploiting a “classic Mexican epithermal silver district” at a 500-tonne per day processing plant 100 kilometres southwest of Mexico City at its Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver Project.

Located in another of North America’s oldest mining districts, Zacualpan was the first mining district in the Americas to be given the title of Royal Mines by Philip II in 1531. Recorded production in modern time - between 1975 and 2004 - was approximately 17 million ounces of silver, according to IMPACT.

Management on July 12 announced initial results from the first area tested as part of a planned 10,000-metre drilling programme at the Royal Mines’ Chivo Silver Shoot, including a new discovery that has been dubbed the Chivo Northeast Zone.

This year’s drilling Zacualpan drilling programme aimed to determine the extent of high-grade silver mineralization at Chivo Silver Shoot for mine planning purposes. Results of an initial drilling programme carried out last year intersected 937g/t silver over 2.7 metres, including 2,380g/t silver and 4.83% zinc over 0.7 metres.

New Production

The company expects to bring prospect into production this year based on the results of this and recent year’s drilling programmes. Latest results there put mineralization at 100-metre horizontal and 220-metre down-dip.

In addition, testing a target zone 120 metres northeast of the Chivo Silver Shoot resulted in the discovery of a new zone of mineralization that management believes may be the margin of a second mineral shoot.

IMPACT field teams in 2005 found a main vein and splay in old mine workings at Chivo, which is located in the southern part of the Zacualpan silver district. Assay results for samples from the western vein yielded 1,095g/t silver and 0.38g/t gold across a 1.25-metre true-width zone in the mine workings and 2,640g/t silver and 1.36g/t gold across 0.85 metres on the surface, according to previously reported results.

• IMPACT Announces Second Quarter Results

In the second quarter of 2007, the Company achieved higher levels of throughput at the Zacualpan mine, averaging 279 tonnes-per-day ("tpd"). The amount of silver produced in the quarter was 13% lower, however production in lead increased 95% and zinc by 74% over the comparable quarter in 2006. The number of total tonnes processed also increased by 75%.

IPT.V schreibt schwarze Zahlen. Die Produktion im zweiten Quartal entspricht der im ersten.

VG heron

• Wie, schwarze Zahlen? ?( Soll das heißen, die EPS sind positiv? Wo gibt's denn sowas. :D

Und zur Belohnung geht's an der Börse über 9 % runter. X( Gibt's da doch irgendwo ein Haar in der Suppe? Der Rückgang in der Silberproduktion um 13 % kann es ja wohl nicht sein. Das muss ich mir mal näher anschauen.

Grüße

extrel

Nachtrag: Sehe gerade, dass es nur in D nach unten geht, in CA aber ausgeglichen ist. Außerdem sind in D wieder mal keine Umsätze zu verzeichnen. Na ja, das wird sich ändern, wenn diese Perle erst mal entdeckt worden ist.

• IMO sind die Zahlen von IPT gut. Es wurde deutlich mehr produziert, und kurioser Weise weniger eingenommen. Und es tut sich ne Menge, z.B wurde kräftig neues Personal eingestellt.

Dazu passt auch dieser Kommentar von Mexico Mike von Ende Juli:
    I spoke with Fred Davidson today and was able to get some updates on the status for IPT. They had so much core coming up from the drilling that they stopped work for a couple of weeks, while the cores were logged and shipped for assay. Only the first batch have been reported and assays are pending for targets at the San Ramon Mine, where IPT hit 27,000 g/t silver last year. Fred thinks they will come out with kilo-grade silver, which is still pretty good, and outline about 100m to depth more in that ore shoot, but he does not think they will be able to report super high grade results. Nonetheless, this new drilling work, plus underground development, will enable the company to put that mine back into production perhaps by the end of the year.

The results from the Chivo Mine are good, and they have decided to put that mine into production. This means we could have 4 mines running by year end. Throughput at the mill is currently running about 300 tpd, more than double the rate of a year ago, and it may be running up to the 500 tpd capacity by the end of the year. Fred thinks they may ultimately have several other mills running on the property in the future as they build the mineral inventory.

The total number of historic workings that have been identified at Zacualpan now exceeds 400 old mines! That is a monumental total, an indication of the intensity of mineralization, and keep in mind that IPT controls the entire district, and have staked an additional area adjacent. They have only been able to really do even basic exploration at maybe 20-30 of these old workings. So the company has targets to keep them busy for decades.

There is a team of geos doing mapping and fieldwork at the new Mamatla Property. There could be a bulk tonnage VMS deposit at this project based on historic drill data and they plan to punch a few holes to confirm the numbers. They have also sampled high gold and copper grades at the edge of the underground workings that indicate a potential gold district that underlies the silver veins near surface. This property amounts to over 200 square kms so lots of opportunity there for many years as well.

cheers!

COACH247

Voluntary disclosure: IPT is an advertiser on my website and I own shares in the company. I recently bought more shares last week.

• Sep 20, 2007 18:12 ET
    IMPACT Silver Corp. Commences Construction of Third Mine and Increases Production
    VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Sept. 20, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT) is pleased to announce both the commencement of construction activities at the new high-grade silver Chivo Mine as well as an increase in production throughput to 300 tonnes per day ("tpd") at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver District, Mexico.

CHIVO MINE
    Permitting is now complete and groundbreaking has begun to put the new Chivo Mine into production. Chivo will be the third producing mine at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver Project and the second put into production by the IMPACT team. The Chivo Mine is located in the central part of the district. Underground access is expected to reach the main Chivo Silver Shoot in late October. Once there, development work will commence to open multiple headings on the mineralization, creating development muck that will be processed in the mill. Production from stoping will commence at 60 tpd in early 2008 and will significantly boost IMPACT's overall silver production.

Chivo was discovered in 2005 when IMPACT crews found high-grade veins in old mine workings (see IMPACT news release dated September 7, 2005). Samples from the veins assayed 1,095g/t silver and 0.38g/t gold across 1.25m true width ("TW") in the workings and 2,640g/t silver and 1.36g/t gold across 0.85m on surface.

Two subsequent drill programs consisting of 18 holes returned highlights of 937g/t silver, 0.35g/t gold, 1.88% zinc and 0.75% lead across 2.7m TW (Drill hole Z-06-10) and 378g/t silver, 0.30g/t gold, 4.25% zinc and 1.76% lead across 4.7m TW (Drill hole Z07-03) (See IMPACT news releases dated October 12, 2006 and July 12, 2007). This drilling outlined a silver shoot measuring 100m horizontal by 220m down dip which remains open for expansion to the northeast and southwest. The program also discovered a possible second shoot, the Chivo Northeast Zone, with four holes which returned highlight results of 451g/t silver, 0.43g/t gold, 3.86% zinc and 1.32% lead across 1.4m TW.

As part of the ongoing 10,000m drill program, surface drilling is further outlining extensions of the Chivo Northeast Zone and several nearby parallel veins. Underground drilling to further expand the main Chivo Silver Shoot is being done by IMPACT's wholly-owned underground drill. IMPACT geologists believe that the cluster of veins in the Chivo area will form the basis for another significant mining hub in the Royal Mines of Zacualpan.

THREE HUNDRED TONNES PER DAY PRODUCTION ACHIEVED

IMPACT's two existing mines, the Guadalupe and Gallega Mines, have achieved consistent production of 300 tpd, more than double the original production level of 145 tpd when the Royal Mines of Zacualpan was purchased by IMPACT in January 2006. It is IMPACT's goal to achieve production of 500 tpd before the end of next year. Production increases are anticipated to come from the Chivo Mine when it comes on line, expanded production in the other existing mines and two other zones being assessed for near term production.

Frederick W. Davidson, President and CEO of IMPACT, said: "This is an important milestone within our overall growth strategy. In 18 months we increased production from 145 tpd to 300 tpd. We're making excellent progress on the ground towards our near term goal of ramping up production at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan to 500 tpd."

George Gorzynski, P.Eng. and Nigel Hulme, P.Geo., Qualified Persons under the meaning of Canadian National Instrument 43-101, are responsible for the technical content of this news release. Drill core was NTW size (5.71cm diameter) and BTW size (4.20cm diameter). Half core samples were collected with a rock saw, tagged for identification and securely stored at the IMPACT base camp until shipment. Chip and channel samples were collected from cleaned rock faces in old mine workings and from bedrock outcrops over a continuous representative interval using a moil and hammer. A total of 5% assay standards and blanks were inserted into every sample shipment as a quality control measure. All samples were shipped to the ALS Chemex preparation laboratory in Guadalajara, Mexico, where they were fine-crushed (70% passing a 2mm screen), pulverized (85% passing a 75 micron screen) and pulp split separated for assay by a riffle splitter. These pulps were shipped to the ALS Chemex laboratory in North Vancouver, Canada, where a 30-gram split of each was assayed for gold and silver by standard fire assay and a 10-gram split was analysed for an additional 30 elements by ICP spectrometry.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a silver focused mining and exploration company with a producing silver operation at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan, Mexico, an advanced project with a producing mill at Zacatecas, Mexico, and other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD) who was the contractor for the drill programs, owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

• Impact ist auch auf der Edelmetallmesse vertreten.

Vorstellung dazu und kurze Zusammenfassung:
    http://www.edelmetallmesse.com/de/kurzportrait/impact.pdf

Es gab auch gute Meldungen in letzter Zeit:

Neue Entdeckungen in den Royal Mines:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070925/200709250415328001.html?.v=1

IMPACT Silver Announces Zacatecas Sampling Results
    Thursday October 4, 1:32 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Oct. 4, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce results from an initial sampling program undertaken on the wholly-owned Nueva Granada and Asturiana concessions in the Zacatecas Silver District.

ADVERTISEMENT
    The concessions cover both the San Jose Vein and the Armado Vein, which are branches of the Veta Grande vein system. Historically, the Zacatecas Silver District has produced over one billion ounces of silver, of which the Veta Grande vein system was the largest contributor. Historical mine plans indicate that these two veins on IMPACT's concessions were mined along a length of 800m and to a depth of 150-200m.

SAN JOSE VEIN

The San Jose Vein crosses the concessions over a distance of 800m. Old mine workings and dumps mark the surface along its entire width. A total of six channel samples were collected from surface exposures of the vein and averaged 239g/t silver over 0.74m true width ("TW"), ranging to a high of 444g/t silver over 1.10m TW. Five old mine dumps were also sampled along the vein. Two samples were collected at each dump site. The average of the five sulphide-bearing samples was 407g/t silver, ranging to a high of 1,070g/t silver. The average of five sulphide-poor samples was 141g/t silver, ranging to a high of 390g/t silver.

ARMADO VEIN

The Armado Vein trends 100m west of and runs parallel to the San Jose Vein. It has been traced over a distance of 500m and is marked by old mine workings and dumps along its entire length. Channel samples collected from surface exposures of the vein located 130m apart assayed 237g/t silver over 1.92TW and 1,320g/t silver over 0.30mTW. Two samples were collected at an old mine dump on the vein located 400m to the north. A sulphide-bearing sample assayed 358g/t silver and a sulphide-poor sample assayed 247g/t silver.

Several splay veins branch off the main Armado Vein. A channel sample from a splay vein in the southern portion of the concessions assayed 188g/t silver over 1.04m TW. At this location, a sulphide-bearing sample from the old mine dump assayed 556g/t silver and a sulphide-poor sample assayed 54g/t silver.

IMPACT has an option to purchase a 200-tonne-per-day processing plant that is located in the center of the Zacatecas Silver District and six kilometers south of the concessions. Presently, the plant is being operated on a custom milling basis for local miners.

Based upon the encouraging results from this initial field work and the concessions' close proximity to the processing plant, a first phase drill program is being planned.

Edward Lyons, P.Geo., a Qualified Person under the meaning of Canadian National Instrument 43-101, is responsible for the technical content of this news release. Chip and channel samples were collected from cleaned rock faces over a continuous representative interval using a chisel and hammer. A total of 5% assay standards and blanks were inserted into every sample shipment as a quality control measure. All samples were shipped to the ALS Chemex preparation laboratory in Guadalajara, Mexico, where they were fine crushed (70% passing a 2mm screen), pulverized (85% passing a 75 micron screen) and pulp split separated for assay by a riffle splitter. These pulps were shipped to the ALS Chemex laboratory in North Vancouver, Canada, where a 30-gram split of each was assayed for gold and silver by standard fire assay and a 10-gram split was analysed for an additional 30 elements by ICP spectrometry.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a silver focused mining and exploration company with a producing silver operation at Zacualpan, Mexico, an advanced project with a producing mill at Zacatecas, Mexico, and other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

Und Doug Casey (vom 01.10.07 zu IPT.

IPT (Best Buy)

BUY— In spite of our usual reluctance to back explorers that try to become producers, our on-site inspection of this new junior Mexican silver producer convinced us that the IPT team is successfully making the transition. In addition, the company has multiple highly prospective targets on genuinely district-scale mineral concessions. Our thinking was that steady growth in production would provide a stable platform, over which discoveries could add a lot of upside.

Market volatility has shaken our “stable platform,” but the company has been doing exactly what we hoped it would, so we’ve taken the weakness as an opportunity to average down. Specifically, in terms of steady growth, IPT has brought more stopes into production and refurbished much of its Royal Mines of Zacualpan mill, ramping production up to 300 tonnes per day (tpd), more than double the rate of January 2006, when IPT took the mine over from its previous operators.

In terms of discovery, IPT has advanced its high-grade Chivo discovery (up to two kilos per tonne silver across some sections of the vein) to the point where the company has permitted and begun mine construction on the ore shoot. But there’s more to come. Just a week ago, IPT announced that thus far in the course of their current 10,000-meter drill program, they have discovered two new ore zones, one called San Patricio (with a best of four drill intercepts grading 242 g/t silver and 0.37 g/t gold over 4.6 meters) and one called the Cuchara Mine Extension (with a best of three drill intercepts grading 641 g/t silver, 0.02 g/t gold, 1.67% zinc and 0.53% lead over 2.2 meters, including 1,340 g/t silver, 0.02 g/t gold, 2.27% zinc and 0.8% lead over 0.6 meters). It’s early days yet on these discoveries, but they do give credence to the company’s contention that there are more economic ore shoots to be found along their many kilometers of regional vein structures.

More results, including drill testing of more new targets, are pending.

Absent the August correction, IPT’s discoveries would have sent the company’s shares much higher. Thanks to the correction, however, we have a chance to buy into this much-improved story at a lower price. That’s no reason not to try to get in at an even better price, however, and there are 4.1 million in-the-money warrants expiring this week, so don’t wait to place your stink bids; right now might be the best time to get the best price you’ll see on IPT shares before they take off. For stink bids this week, we’d suggest something in the C$1.40 range. If precious metals correct before there’s any more good news from IPT, another stink bid in the C$1.20 range could bring you some joy.

• Da haben sie sich noch einen guten Mann geangelt.
    Management war hier schon 1A.

IMPACT Silver Corp.: Appointment of Additional Director and Granting of Stock Option
    Tuesday October 23, 6:26 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Oct. 23, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce that Peter Tredger has been appointed as an additional director of the Company.

Mr. Tredger is currently a Vice President of Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. and has been a senior officer of Blue Pearl Mining/Thompson Creek since 2004. He is a professional engineer with 35 years of mining industry experience, including senior management positions with Glencairn Gold Corp. from 2002 to 2004, and Wheaton River Minerals Ltd. from 1992 to 2001. Previously, Mr. Tredger was an independent mining consultant, and for 11 years was employed by Amax Inc. in a variety of technical and management positions, prior to which he was an exploration geologist.

Mr. Tredger has been granted a director's incentive stock option under IMPACT's Stock Option Plan exercisable for 75,000 shares of IMPACT. The option is exercisable on or before October 22, 2012 at a price of $1.67 per share.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a Tier 1 silver-focused mining and exploration company with a producing silver operation at Zacualpan, Mexico; an advanced project at Zacatecas, Mexico; and other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

On behalf of the Directors of IMPACT Silver Corp.,

• IPT kratzt am 52 Wochen Hoch.
    Geht´s da durch, dann geht´s anständig durch.... :D

Meiner Meinung geht Impact Energold´s Weg. Kursmäßig! :D

Die Meldung vom 4.10 hatte ich nicht gepostet.

IMPACT Silver Announces Zacatecas Sampling Results
    Thursday October 4, 1:32 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Oct. 4, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce results from an initial sampling program undertaken on the wholly-owned Nueva Granada and Asturiana concessions in the Zacatecas Silver District.

The concessions cover both the San Jose Vein and the Armado Vein, which are branches of the Veta Grande vein system. Historically, the Zacatecas Silver District has produced over one billion ounces of silver, of which the Veta Grande vein system was the largest contributor. Historical mine plans indicate that these two veins on IMPACT's concessions were mined along a length of 800m and to a depth of 150-200m.

SAN JOSE VEIN

The San Jose Vein crosses the concessions over a distance of 800m. Old mine workings and dumps mark the surface along its entire width. A total of six channel samples were collected from surface exposures of the vein and averaged 239g/t silver over 0.74m true width ("TW"), ranging to a high of 444g/t silver over 1.10m TW. Five old mine dumps were also sampled along the vein. Two samples were collected at each dump site. The average of the five sulphide-bearing samples was 407g/t silver, ranging to a high of 1,070g/t silver. The average of five sulphide-poor samples was 141g/t silver, ranging to a high of 390g/t silver.

ARMADO VEIN

The Armado Vein trends 100m west of and runs parallel to the San Jose Vein. It has been traced over a distance of 500m and is marked by old mine workings and dumps along its entire length. Channel samples collected from surface exposures of the vein located 130m apart assayed 237g/t silver over 1.92TW and 1,320g/t silver over 0.30mTW. Two samples were collected at an old mine dump on the vein located 400m to the north. A sulphide-bearing sample assayed 358g/t silver and a sulphide-poor sample assayed 247g/t silver.

Several splay veins branch off the main Armado Vein. A channel sample from a splay vein in the southern portion of the concessions assayed 188g/t silver over 1.04m TW. At this location, a sulphide-bearing sample from the old mine dump assayed 556g/t silver and a sulphide-poor sample assayed 54g/t silver.

IMPACT has an option to purchase a 200-tonne-per-day processing plant that is located in the center of the Zacatecas Silver District and six kilometers south of the concessions. Presently, the plant is being operated on a custom milling basis for local miners.

Based upon the encouraging results from this initial field work and the concessions' close proximity to the processing plant, a first phase drill program is being planned.

Edward Lyons, P.Geo., a Qualified Person under the meaning of Canadian National Instrument 43-101, is responsible for the technical content of this news release. Chip and channel samples were collected from cleaned rock faces over a continuous representative interval using a chisel and hammer. A total of 5% assay standards and blanks were inserted into every sample shipment as a quality control measure. All samples were shipped to the ALS Chemex preparation laboratory in Guadalajara, Mexico, where they were fine crushed (70% passing a 2mm screen), pulverized (85% passing a 75 micron screen) and pulp split separated for assay by a riffle splitter. These pulps were shipped to the ALS Chemex laboratory in North Vancouver, Canada, where a 30-gram split of each was assayed for gold and silver by standard fire assay and a 10-gram split was analysed for an additional 30 elements by ICP spectrometry.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a silver focused mining and exploration company with a producing silver operation at Zacualpan, Mexico, an advanced project with a producing mill at Zacatecas, Mexico, and other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Quartalsergebnisse: jetzt verdienen die auch nichts mehr. :D
    Schaut trotzdem gut aus.

IMPACT Announces Operating Earnings of $358,000
    Friday November 23, 2:17 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 23, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News; "IMPACT" or "the Company") is pleased to announce its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2007. The Company's consolidated financial statements include the results of Royal Mines of Zacualpan Project ("Zacualpan") that was purchased on January 16, 2006 and resumed production on January 18, 2006.

Results for the quarter reflected slightly lower revenues, $1,603,907 compared to $1,676,896 in the prior quarter, due to third quarter weakness in silver and zinc prices. The Company was able to further reduce operating costs per tonne to $38.34 with the result that mine operating earnings were $358,117 or only $14,749 lower than the second quarter.

After recording foreign exchange adjustments of $394,086 and a stock-based compensation expense of $140,986, the Company incurred a small loss for the year to date of $68,344 compared to a profit of $242,404 for 2006. The loss for the quarter was $287,322 ($0.01 per share) after stock-based compensation expense of $140,986 and foreign exchange losses totalling $175,608.

In the third quarter of 2007, IMPACT increased the throughput at the Zacualpan mill averaging 296 tonnes per day ("tpd") for the quarter as part of the program to bring production up to the current mill's capacity of approximately 500 tpd. Programmed underground development for the last nine months resulted in higher production of lead and zinc, while silver grades generally have declined. Commencing in late fall, development production from El Chivo and in early 2008 the San Ramon mines are expected to improve silver throughput.

Quarterly Comparison (t equals tonnes)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...............................................Three Months Ended ......Three Months Ended
    ..............................................September 30 2007.......September 30 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total tonnes (t) Produced ........27,273 ........................18,705
    Tonnes Produced per Day ......... 296 .......................... 203
    Silver Production (ounces) ........ 85,610............... 117,381
    Lead (t) .........................................155.01 ................103.36
    Zinc (t) ............................................229.69 ............... 194.21
    Cdn. $ direct costs per tonne .. 38.34 ...................53.96

Guadalupe Mine

During the first nine months of 2007, mining of lower grade mineral at the Guadalupe Mine continued principally on the Lipton, Lipton del Bajo Paulina, Intermediate and Liptonia Veins, as well as exploiting the Liptonia Vein on the 140m Level. An intensive program of remapping and exploration is continuing at the Guadalupe Mine. Material from the Guadalupe Mine is brought to surface on a skip and transported approximately 100m to the plant and it remains the lowest cost producer for the mines supplying the mill.

La Gallega (Salvadora) Mine

Success in exploration drilling in 2006 led to the commencement of mining in late 2006 from the Gallega adit. Mining began on the high grade Salvadora stopes and in the first quarter also commenced on the Lipton Vein and the recently discovered San David Vein. Material is transported by truck from Gallega approximately 500m to the mill and is forming an increasingly important source of mill feed.

El Chivo Mine

During the quarter, construction of the new El Chivo Mine began. El Chivo will be the third producing mine at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver Project and the second put into production by the IMPACT team. El Chivo Mine is located in the central part of the district. Underground access reached the main El Chivo Silver Shoot in late October. On the vein the Company is developing multiple headings on the mineralization, creating development muck that will be processed in the mill. Production from stoping will commence in early 2008 and should boost the Company's overall silver production.

Over the next six months, the Company anticipates that fluctuating mill grades will continue due to dilution from development muck, as it emphasizes an underground development program in order to increase production. Moreover, because the value of Lead and Zinc have risen dramatically since this time last year, increased emphasis has been put on improving recoveries of the production areas including previously mined stopes by redefining cut-off grades. The mine has also completed negotiations for a new smelter contract and its ongoing union contracts.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a Tier 1 silver-focused mining and exploration company with two producing silver mines at Zacualpan, Mexico; exploration rights to two Mexican mining districts, an advanced-stage silver project at Zacatecas, Mexico; and, other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Impact Silver Announces New Silver Discoveries at Mamatla
    Tuesday December 4, 5:33 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Dec. 4, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News; "IMPACT") is pleased to announce the discovery of several new silver prospects in the Mamatla District. The wholly-owned 200 square-kilometer Mamatla District is located southwest of and immediately adjacent to the Royal Mines of Zacualpan. Mamatla is host to both epithermal veins and volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits. Field work has demonstrated that some of the veins exploited within the Royal Mines of Zacualpan project extend onto the eastern portion of the Mamatla District. Most of the prospects described below are within trucking distance from the operating mill at Zacualpan.

Field crews began prospecting and sampling at Mamatla immediately after IMPACT won the project in a government auction earlier this year. Much like at Zacualpan, the majority of the targets have historical workings that stopped due to groundwater. These targets will be advanced towards drilling in 2008.

SAN CARLOS AREA PROSPECTS

The ruins of the large historic San Carlos processing plant are located 13 kilometers southwest of IMPACT's operating Zacualpan processing plant. The San Carlos plant appears to have served as a central facility for processing minerals from local mines. At the site, IMPACT crews found seven piles of mineralized rocks varying from 20 - 500 tonnes in size. Samples from these rock piles assayed between 0.06 - 2.12% copper, 0.1 - 17.55% zinc, 0.1 - 11.45% lead, 46 - 836g/t silver and 0.2 - 8.65g/t gold. With the belief that these piles represent mineral collected from various nearby old mines, IMPACT crews began prospecting the surrounding countryside and discovered numerous old mine workings. Samples from some of the first workings discovered are reported below.

PIRUL PROSPECT

The Pirul Prospect is comprised of old mine shafts and adits located 1 kilometer north of the San Carlos plant. Samples from the workings returned the following values:

PIRUL PROSPECT
    SAMPLE
    LOCATION WIDTH (m) SILVER (g/t) ZINC (%) LEAD (%)
    Sample from shaft 2.0 331 0.04 9.23
    Samples from adit located 65m southeast of shaft
    5m from entrance 1.7 304 0.36 4.96
    12m from entrance 1.0 285 5.31 6.88

GORRION PROSPECT

The Gorrion Prospect is located 500m west of the Pirul Prospect. Samples from a dump beside a surface cut and a nearby outcrop returned the following values:

---------------------------------------------------------
    GORRION PROSPECT
    ESTIMATED
    LOCATION TRUE WIDTH (m) SILVER (g/t)
    Mine dump - 311
    Surface sample of vein 2.1 163

ANGEL PROSPECT

The Angel Prospect is located 3 kilometers northwest of the San Carlos plant. Highlights from a series of old shafts and small surface open cuts traced over 100m returned the following values:

------------------------------------------------------------
    ANGEL PROSPECT
    ESTIMATED
    LOCATION TRUE WIDTH (m) SILVER (g/t)
    Random samples from - 481
    2000T old mine dump
    Average of 3 samples 0.9 331
    beside Shaft No. 1
    Sample from Shaft No. 2 0.9 492
    (30mNW of Shaft No. 1)

SAN NICOLAS DEL COBRE PROSPECTS

The San Nicolas del Cobre Prospects are found over a distance of 1 kilometer in the far northwest of the Mamatla District. Samples taken from old mine workings in the area returned the following values:

SAN NICOLAS DEL COBRE PROSPECTS
    ESTIMATED
    TRUE
    LOCATION WIDTH (m) COPPER (%) SILVER (g/t) GOLD (g/t)
    Average of 5 samples 0.4 2.03 257 0.2
    in Cobriza Shaft
    Including 0.6 5.82 401 0.2
    Amigo Shaft 1.0 1.67 123 0.5
    Enjambre Shaft 0.5 1.85 98 4.1
    Enjambre mine dump - 2.60 287 2.0

IMPACT continues to conduct surface and underground mapping and sampling in the Mamatla District. Based on encouraging results from this initial field work, a drill program is being planned for this area in 2008. Meanwhile, surface and underground drilling continue unabated at Royal Mines of Zacualpan.

George Gorzynski, P.Eng., a Qualified Person under the meaning of Canadian National Instrument 43-101 and Vice President, Exploration of IMPACT Silver Corp., is responsible for the technical content of this news release. Chip and channel samples were collected from cleaned rock faces over a continuous representative interval using a chisel and hammer. A total of 5% assay standards and blanks were inserted into every sample shipment as a quality control measure. All samples were shipped to the ALS Chemex preparation laboratory in Guadalajara, Mexico, where they were fine crushed (70% passing a 2mm screen), pulverized (85% passing a 75 micron screen) and pulp split separated for assay by a riffle splitter. These pulps were shipped to the ALS Chemex laboratory in North Vancouver, Canada, where a 30-gram split of each was assayed for gold and silver by standard fire assay and a 10-gram split was analyzed for an additional 30 elements by ICP spectrometry.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a silver-focused mining and exploration company with a producing silver operation at Zacualpan, Mexico; a district scale exploration program at Mamatla, Mexico; an advanced project with a producing mill at Zacatecas, Mexico; and other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (EGD:TSX.V) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A